fully auto saiga 223

will the parts fit in my saiga .223 fully auto trigger system

AKM full auto fire control group with rate reducer. For use in pre 86 transferable and post dealer samples. All NFA rules apply. Includes military AKM stamped single hook trigger, rate reducer, full auto curved sear, full auto hammer, disconnector, axis pin, and auto sear trip spring. Not sold as conversion parts

The point is not whether it will fit or not. The point is, unless you are licensed to build such a weapon, and you have not indicated this is true, you can not legally own and use those parts. We here at S-12.com DO NOT condone such radical behavior and will not help anyone crazy enough to try such a thing they obviously know NOTHING about.

That's just the legal end of it...

Technically speaking you have to do a whole lot more than just buy those parts and attempt to swap them out with your Saiga FCG. There are additional parts that must be obtained and modifications that must be made to your existing receiver and parts.

So to put it short...

NO.

:ded:

Sorry I didn't know. I was shooting fully automatics that i rented at the range here in Florida , they even said they would sell me one. I don't know all the legal crap, and if it's a fellony than that is what it is. I just wanted to know if it would fit on mine and the answer you guys say is no, that was all i needed thanks. Thanks for your help.

will the parts fit in my saiga .223 fully auto trigger system

You got off easy. Ussually when someone posts questions about doing an illegal conversion, they get ripped apart pretty quick. No one hates an illegal gun owner more than a legal gun owner. The idiots that get caught doing illegal conversions or otherwise possess or use guns illegally get all the attention and that threatens ours rights to own firearms. It seems that every time a big news story comes across involving a high profile shooting, the lawmakers get together and pass a quick unthought out law as a knee jerk reaction to prevent a crime that has already occurred. The problem is that the bad guys care about laws. If they are not worried about the legal ramifications from shooting someone, then I hardly think they are worried about punishment of a lesser offense.

The responses you got to your post are from members that understand that there are people out there who are unaware of what is involved to legally own a select fire weapon. Just be careful before considering doing anything that changes the rate of fire in your Saiga. Read the link Bob Ash put up.

Otherwise enjoy your Saiga and don't be afraid to ask questions. Most of the people here are very helpful.

" Most of the people here are very helpful. "

there are some that are helpLESS as well. then you have a select few (such as myself), that are such good goddamn human beings, that we cant help it to be helpful! hah. then again, those same few will tell you to go fuck yourself in a half a second, although secretly we are trying to help you still. :)

Thanks for all the help and info, I'm converting mine now with the bullet guide, G2 single hook fire control, AK SAW pistol grip if it fits, and i haven't decided which buttstock yet. Then I can use my 35 round galil orlite mags. I really apppreciate you guys giving me a break it was more for knowledge then for harm....

No one hates an illegal gun owner more than a legal gun owner.

AMEN!

That's true, but, deep down, I know I have the right to have one, even if someone has passed an unjust law. It causes quite a bit of cognitive dissonance when jumping on somebody that wants to have one, too.

The thing with legal gun owners hating illegal gun owners is mainly that we don't want to be associated with them, what they do, and what they have. In other words, what ticks us off even more than somebody considering an illegal conversion is somebody asking us how to do it on a publicly viewable forum on the internet.

I know that's not what you were intending. Just understand that what you posted is something we see from time to time and get really really mad when we see.

Nice Bob, is that yours? I like that idea,most of the vids I saw were guys looping a finger in their belt loop,and although effective it looks mildly retarded.

Those videos are pretty funny. Some of them are guys in their late teens to early twenties ,and it sounds like Spiccoli in the background "Fuck dude! that

was fucking awesome!" :lolol:

I'm sure I'd revert back to that if I was ever able to visit a Knob creek night shoot. :super:

Bob's "shoestring" machine gun has actually been ruled a true machine gun by the BATFE! It only requires 1 pull of the "trigger (ring)" to achieve multiple fired rounds. This is the definition of a machine gun. The rubber band doesn't fall into this category because the trigger is "pulled" every time a round fires. The rubber band only helps the trigger to reset as quickly as possible, thus allowing the next round to be fired more quickly.

Bob's "shoestring" machine gun has actually been ruled a true machine gun by the BATFE! It only requires 1 pull of the "trigger (ring)" to achieve multiple fired rounds. This is the definition of a machine gun. The rubber band doesn't fall into this category because the trigger is "pulled" every time a round fires. The rubber band only helps the trigger to reset as quickly as possible, thus allowing the next round to be fired more quickly.

EXACTLY.

the LAW (the real law) states that a machine gun is a firearm that discharges more than one round per pull BY FINGER OR MANIPULATION OF INTERACTION of a trigger or mechanism.

a hand cranked gatling gun is actually not a machine gun by these terms. you hold the trigger DOWN, and by ACTION OF OTHER HAND CRANKING, you are in fact using your finger or hand or body to manipulate the trigger every time. if you hook a screw gun to your 22 "activator" you are indeed manufacturing a "machine gun". this is exactly why.

what happens with the rubber band and shoestring, is YOU IN FACT pull the trigger once, and some sproing goes into effect, not by ANY MANUAL EFFORT, and the gun fires again and repeatedly. the rubber is reset by the bolt and slop in the hammer face against "stuff" in the "action" or fire control group of the weapon (not going into detail beyond that, thanks), allowing the trigger to have a pull-off (crappy AK trigger) that the rubber band will ALLOW, but isnt enough to hjopld the trigger completely back. etc etc.

what you have is one pull and one human interaction, more than one shot. THAT is the definition as well as the determination of a machine gun, by the law.

this is why those "tac triggers" are so controversial, although if you look above (sorry, im not quoting, do your own homework if you dont believe me) at what I just said, you ARE IN FACT MANIPULATING THE TRIGGER FOR EACH SHOT.

as for NFA PARTS in the gun?? (topic starter's 223 saiga). its a good way to screw yourself out of ever legally owning a firearm again in the good US of A......and then as a result, (after prison even if defending your child from an intruder) you also lose the right of defending yourself against a deadly threat by the same (they can bring a gun and you cant if you dont want to go to prison for a bit again).

learn how to do controlled triple taps via bump firing. its legal. just dont piss neaighbors off with it, if you live anywhere near those types like I do.

Gunboy= no its not mine. Just a pic I came across while surfing the web.

I don't tempt fate, legally speaking. I just thought you might enjoy seeing the ingenuity of others, as I did.

Me neither bro! I've had more than one guy say " I think all you have to do is grind that,and it will be full auto". First, no it won't,and second its not worth

losing all my rights over.

I googled it after I posted,and saw that pick on another forum,so I figured it was'nt yours. Thanks though, I did enjoy it,and pick led to me learning something new today.

Guns that become full autos by grinding a trigger part are UNSAFE and can fire prematurely.

Most importantly, it's not at all hard to make things able to fire full-auto. The hard part is making it STOP firing when you let off the trigger.