Gilberts have s-12's in!! 439$

At that price, I am sure they won't last long

Just wanted to give a heads up that https://www.gilbertsguns.com/index.php?requ...;categoryid=439

had em in, i just got one.

It surprises me that with the current supply/demand situation, that the guns don't go for $600.

For you guys that always bitch about dealers ripping you off, here's a situation where the dealer is leaving a pile of money on the table to keep you happy.

Tony

It surprises me that with the current supply/demand situation, that the guns don't go for $600.

For you guys that always bitch about dealers ripping you off, here's a situation where the dealer is leaving a pile of money on the table to keep you happy.

Tony

No kidding, They have almost been as thin as they was before RAA picked them up. They were around $500 to $550 average then.

Got mine!

Thanks for the "heads-up". Sounds like they have 24" models as well, since I was asked which I preferred.

This was at approx. 11:00 AM Central time on Friday, I have a feeling they won't last long......

Guido2 in Houston

Seems strange that you would NOT want to know when and where the Saiga 12 is available. Whatever trips your trigger. Personally I view these as public service announcements. I always enjoy someone posting where they have found the elusive critter. :)

I agree with ya 1911, it definitely is a forum 'public service' and I have scored many great deals through these 'heads ups'. That being said, I had to wait until today to find out that I received enough extra in my paycheck to pick up one of these S-12s, so I know how Monk and ozone_00 feel. I think I'd rather have the 'heads up' and hope I have the funds.

Also, Tony, you're dead-on about this deal. One of my local shops has one S-12 on the rack that he just got in and because he knew how long I've been waiting, IMHO, is looking for $650. I bought my last S-12 from him last December for $300 after it sat on the rack for months (people here in NJ are a bit nervous when it comes to anything Blacktical). I think I'll offer him $450 in a few months.

EdgarM

Gilbert's make it their point to carry Saigas. When I went there in January they were out of the S12s which I wanted because they sell so fast. I'm still saving for an S12 for the right time and it will be fun to convert it to the way Mikhail Kalashnikov intended it to be.

I absolutely HATE when people do this!!!

I don't get it...what is it that you hate?

Some of us don't even have one S-12 yet. Posts saying, "Such-and-such has a few S-12s for a reasonable price," tend to cause hoarding by people who already have one or several S-12s. I can't say I blame them for wanting another of a super rad gun, but it gets frustrating for those of us who have none yet.

^If you haven't read this yet, then don't, you'll completely misunderstand it and start bitching and whining.^

Edited by ozone_00

"there's really no point in me explaining it ", um OK.

"Some of us don't even have one S-12 yet"....I would think you would be happy to hear news about the wherabouts of the elusive gun, and buy one.

Some of us don't even have one S-12 yet. Posts saying, "Such-and-such has a few S-12s for a reasonable price," tend to cause hoarding by people who already have one or several S-12s.

Sorry, I disagree. When they are available, they are there for anyone who had been diligent enough keeping an eye out for one and can afford it when the opportunity presents itself. Sounds like someone crying sour grapes. Sometimes it's just a matter of being at the right place at the right time.

Edited by tritium
I would think you would be happy to hear news about the wherabouts of the elusive gun, and buy one.

One of several hobbies competing for my money, this happens to me a lot and not just with guns.

Some of us don't even have one S-12 yet. Posts saying, "Such-and-such has a few S-12s for a reasonable price," tend to cause hoarding by people who already have one or several S-12s.

Sorry, I disagree. When they are available, they are there for anyone who had been diligent enough keeping an eye out for one and can afford it when the opportunity presents itself. Sounds like someone crying sour grapes. Sometimes it's just a matter of being at the right place at the right time.

...I can't say I blame them for wanting another of a super rad gun, but it gets frustrating for those of us who have none yet.

context, dude, conext

Some of us don't even have one S-12 yet. Posts saying, "Such-and-such has a few S-12s for a reasonable price," tend to cause hoarding by people who already have one or several S-12s. I can't say I blame them for wanting another of a super rad gun, but it gets frustrating for those of us who have none yet.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Jesus, was just trying to give a heads up. Didnt know it would stir up shit.. Personally if i am wanting something and i would prefer if some random guy on a forum would give me a heads up so i can run and grab one.

I personally called over 80 gun shops in a 2 day time span to try and find one, was trying to save some folks that trouble. Just by chance it got thrown on gunbrokers the next day and i bought one 30 minutes after it was up...

Now maybe if someone else woulda posted i would not have spent 2 days calling every gun shop in a tri-state area, but hey, i'm the asshole for givin a heads up.

And for some of you guys to get pissed because you have taken it upon yourselves not to set the money aside when others did, well that is your own damn fault, i knew i wanted it so i set aside some money, walla, that simple...

Since when do gunslingers cry so damn much....

Edited by DamDanger
Jesus, was just trying to give a heads up. Didnt know it would stir up shit..

And I didn't know I'd say something that would be totally misinterpreted so thoroughly. You don't have to be so sensitive, unless you're French. Are you French?

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

And the dumbest thing I've ever gotten someone to take seriously.

Edited by ozone_00
Out of the country currently on business...i mean pleasure....so I'm not up on current events like some.

Is RAAC encountering shipping problems at all?

Or is the supply not keeping up with demand? Selling out immediately...

Last I heard, the shipments from Russia were small and infrequent.

p.s. Just ordered my 109 from gilbert's, please disregard any retarded statements I made above.