TROMIX DUE AN APOLGY

I requsted the("I HATE TROMIX") thread removed, as art of the deal I said I would leave. First off Tony is due an Apolgy, so here it is for the record, "I am SORRY". I have been lurking here for over a year and only made a few posts. I have just recently gotten in to building. AK's but have allways known their capability as a suppresive weapon and that is a key to any victory. When I first saw the AK style shotgun it reminded me of the old Elizabeth "streetsweeper" 12 gauge shotgun in it's capability, it was outlawed during the Clinton Ban and was a shame. I loved that gun like no other and have been wanting to buy a SAIGA 12 ever since I firt laid eyes on it. I had been in contact with CLYDE at RAA the importer of SAIGA. This is what has been told to me over the last few months Hi Tom,

1st Thank you for your interest in our products. The 12 gauge shotguns are in the next shipment. That shipment is in customs right now. If all goes well, I will have over 1000 shotguns out to the distributors by the end of the month. You should be able to get one. Clyde Woods Sales & Marketing RAAC

2nd

I DON'T MAKE THE SHOTGUNS! I AM ONLY THE IMPORTER. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WAITING. WE ARE WAITING. ALL OF THE SHOTGUNS I RECIEVED LAST WEEK ARE SENT OUT TO THE DISTRIBUTORS. I HAVE 12 GAUGES ON A STANDING ORDER AND ONLY RECIEVE WHAT THEY WILL SEND ME. Clyde Woods RAAC

3rd

we are sold out

The final straw before posting the thread

That's the problem, Tom. When I spoke to RAA execs at last year's Shot Show, Tromix was already taking more than their fair share of the allocations from Russia. It's become even more of a problem in recent months. We only get around 1-2 units of the 12ga model per month now. Hopefully, they'll rework whatever agreement they have in place with Tromix at this year's SHOW. RAA is plagued with some internal issues in Russia that affect shipments, but that's not 100% of the problem. Regardless, we'll keep you on the waiting list and hopefully we'll have some units early in 2008.

WTF IS THAT "2008"

Well I am sure none of you could give a FUCK what I or anyone else goes through when tring not to get fucked in purchasing anything one would like to own. I was really pissed off, so I wrote that post that caused s shit storm of useless hatered. I was ready to contune the bullshit but have decided to conceed and throw in the towel as Tony is a GOD here and can do no wrong. I know it isnt Tony fault that that people are willing to pay whatever retailer prices the shotgun at. It isnt Tonys fault that people are willing to wait 2 years to have custom work done. It just isnt Tonys Fault. Again Tony Sorry for the undue disrespect.

I will now do as I stated in the request to Jugger and Cobra, Leave apon the thread being removed. I will however continue to lurk here as there is a ton of great info on the who , what , & how. I hope everyone (even all of the swinging diks) have a nice Christmas ORD UP! Tom

Now that was a very hard thing to do, im sure! It takes a big person to do this sort of thing. I'm sure you were just talking without the proper information.

Given that you are doing this, I retract anything bad I may have said about you, and I request that you not change your user name. Its better that people know that you are the type of person who can admit when you are wrong, and especially apologize for when you are.

We are a tight community here, we are also a forgiving community, and you will see that if you just stick around under your current user name..

Personally, I'm giving the guy another chance. I've screwed up enough in my life that I hope people would do the same for me.

+1 on that. I have been a SOB to some people here but they let it go. Thanks to them, they know who they are.

You're right Gary.

I should have called her THE Saiga Bitch!

Hey! Wassup? How did I get this label? :eek: :eek: :devil:

In another thread....

A long long time ago........

I wasn't here a long time ago. What, did y'all have a premonition about me?

Well.......

True.True. I agree - talking negatively about someone without knowing ALL the facts is a very wrong thing to do...

I think you guys have really made sure that he feels that in the "8-page" thread that I have removed!!!

Everyone makes mistakes – shit happens!!!

Hey, at least the guy is big enough to come back and make an apology!!!

Some people had to be permanently banned from here because they would not stop talking crap! This is not the case here...

Just my 2 cents...

Now that was a very hard thing to do, im sure! It takes a big person to do this sort of thing. I'm sure you were just talking without the proper information.

Given that you are doing this, I retract anything bad I may have said about you, and I request that you not change your user name. Its better that people know that you are the type of person who can admit when you are wrong, and especially apologize for when you are.

We are a tight community here, we are also a forgiving community, and you will see that if you just stick around under your current user name..

+1, Pretty much sums up my feelings on the episode! I both appreciate the kind of stones it takes to make the sort of an apology you did and the amount of effort you put into the composition of your response.

I do worry that you continue to harbor ill feelings towords Tromix and Tony. If you consider it, Tony's situation is somewhat unique to the best of my knowledge. His livelihood DEPENDS on having a supply of Saiga's to modify to meet customer's needs. In the past, the supply issue has been bad enough that he had to skip work to take customers with ther own Saiga's because he didn't have stock to meet his other customer's needs. for folks like Gilbert's Guns or one of the other resellers it's a portion of their income but only a portion. I've spent a lot more money with them on Walther's products than I have on Saigas. Think about what you would do to protect your livelihood if your were in his shoes.

I'm just pissed you can't buy Makarovs for $100 anymore... god dammit!!!

And Norinco 1911s have pretty much doubled in price over the last few years!!!

Colt Sistemas used to be a dime a dozen shipped to the door with a C&R license.

And grrrrr I can't buy XM193 for $150 per 1k anymore, it's a conspiricy!

Et cetera.

The OP is a moron for not coming to grips with the the free market. Prices change, fluctuate, bounce, rebound, etc. Supply and demand reign supreme. Moaning like a baby doesn't help, it just makes you seem like a baby.

:haha:

Edited by John_pro2a

Pimp, I can still see a little anger in your apology, but at least you made an attempt. I give you that, its hard to say I'm sorry, even on a computer screen. If Tony were buying the shotguns, and simply turning around and reselling them at a profit to run up the market price, I may have agreed with you to a certain extent.

But like it was mentioned, he makes his living with these weapons and would be foolish not to get his hands on as many as he could considering we never know what is going to happen in the gun world.

I occasionally sell coins on Ebay, and when I send them I send a thank you card. When I go to the store to get them. I usually buy all they have in stock of the type that I use. I sure hope I don't have some woman that wants to kick my ass out there somewhere because I beat her to them ;)

I can get three, NIB today for around $425, just a few miles from my house. For $100 profit on eacd I wil go get them! :blues:

Just kidding, don't lock me...............I want $200 profit each. Not joking about the guns though, they are there, they are always there. Where is this shortage taking place?

I loved that gun like no other and have been wanting to buy a SAIGA 12 ever since I firt laid eyes on it. I had been in contact with CLYDE at RAA the importer of SAIGA.

Thats why we're all here, but why contact RAA? They won't sell you one. There are many threads here about how to aquire a saiga.

I DON'T MAKE THE SHOTGUNS! I AM ONLY THE IMPORTER. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WAITING. WE ARE WAITING. ALL OF THE SHOTGUNS I RECIEVED LAST WEEK ARE SENT OUT TO THE DISTRIBUTORS. I HAVE 12 GAUGES ON A STANDING ORDER AND ONLY RECIEVE WHAT THEY WILL SEND ME. Clyde Woods RAAC

Sounds like you pissed him off.

That's the problem, Tom. When I spoke to RAA execs at last year's Shot Show, Tromix was already taking more than their fair share of the allocations from Russia. It's become even more of a problem in recent months. We only get around 1-2 units of the 12ga model per month now. Hopefully, they'll rework whatever agreement they have in place with Tromix at this year's SHOW. RAA is plagued with some internal issues in Russia that affect shipments, but that's not 100% of the problem. Regardless, we'll keep you on the waiting list and hopefully we'll have some units early in 2008.

Although you didn't identify who this person is, let me make it clear: That whole statement is a lie. Tony doesn't have a deal. Everybody has trouble getting the guns.

Well I am sure none of you could give a FUCK what I or anyone else goes through when tring not to get fucked in purchasing anything one would like to own.

This whole site is dedicated to helping people aquire and modify Saiga weapons. I'm sorry you're having trouble finding one, but the market price is no longer $250 as you seem to think. Nobody is fucking you. Prices have gone up. That is what happens when a weapon becomes popular.

Also, I appreciate that most guys are on a budget, but $1200 isn't a lot of money for something this custom, imo:

2006_0218ShootingTrip0016.jpg

I have decided to conceed and throw in the towel as Tony is a GOD here and can do no wrong.

Tony is very well respected here for many reasons; he shares his knowledge, and builds the best conversions available.

I know it isnt Tony fault that that people are willing to pay whatever retailer prices the shotgun at. It isnt Tonys fault that people are willing to wait 2 years to have custom work done. It just isnt Tonys Fault. Again Tony Sorry for the undue disrespect.

Tony has to buy the shotguns too! He paid $450 each for the last batch he got. And quit exagerating, the wait is realistically 9 months to a year. Why so long? Because Tony's work is worth it, and lots of people know it. I guess you don't own any rare or NFA guns if you think waiting this long is equivalent to being fucked over.

All that being said, welcome to the forum. I hope you get what you want.

But as long as you think you going to get an S-12 a 2004 prices, you're going to be disappointed.

Hey Bob, is this a FN stock? Or an old ACE, when they used to old FN M249 Stock? I really like the sholder hook when wearing hard armor. It looks good here. I would love to have that setup on mine!

2006_0218ShootingTrip0016.jpg

Everyone is an asshole sometime or another.

Those who realize that it was their turn, and apoligize are OK.

As long as they don't make a HABIT of being an asshole, then it's cool.

I dance on the edge of that line myself!

You're right Gary.

I should have called her THE Saiga Bitch!

Hey! Wassup? How did I get this label? :eek: :eek: :devil:

In another thread....

A long long time ago........

IIRC that was different girl. I think you guys are think of the girl with the S-308 that used to hang out here?