Northern Oklahoma, January 20, 2008

It was about 8 degrees, wind blowing down our necks, and Bob was trying out a new TROMIX toy.........Tony brought this new pistol he's been working on out for a little preliminary shooting, just to try it out............. Recoil on this bad boy knocked one of Bob's teeth out!!!

(doesn't show up too well in the picture)

This is the TROMIX 620 PileDriver (.60 cal, I'm guessing......).......Bob's a big dude, and you can see the deathgrip he has on it !! Helluva kick!!

What do y'all think??

post-3950-1200980539.jpgpost-3950-1200980555.jpgpost-3950-1200980577.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have bigger pix? Those show up about an inch wide on my display. :(

Cell phone pics.........I'll see what I can do with my limited ability to get 'em bigger..........

Bob,

Can you upsize these and post 'em??

Edited by Jeaux E
It's a .625 bore, actually.

Screwed up my hand too...my thumb didn't stop bleeding for hours. Man you shoulda seen the look on my wife's face! :o

I'm still checking out the look on Joe's face..lol. :haha:

Bob600PD3.jpg

Looks like nothing more than a friggen painball gun to me. (Just my honest opinion.)

Gotta admit though, that missing tooth definitely improved Bob's shit-eat'n grin.

:lolol: .... :lolol: .... :lolol: .... :lolol: .... :lolol: .......... :haha:

**starts heading for his closet to dig-out and brush-off his 'ole kevlar vest**

Edited by Gary

Gary, that thing does look mighty PMI valve like, but what the hell's in the pipe that's .62 cal, not .68. Also suspiciously missing some stuff and you guys look like your up for the daytime Emmy awards. Then there's whatever the hell's laying on the truck bed. I can hardly wait to see how this turns out....no matter what, it's definately unique, or hiding something. Then again, CO2 hates cold temps???? Whatever it is, real or not, I just spent the last 15 minutes looking at the pictures trying to get a handle on it.