Have you ever had somebody really attacking you and used this stuff on them, not trying it out to see what it would do, but truely your life and your partners life depended on it. did not think so

Yes. I. Have. Is that clear enough?

Edited by Agias
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I take it this means you never leave your house? Don't ever go out to eat? No movies? No malls? No driving in traffic? No sporting events?

If in the hellhole you call your country people attack others in malls, restaurants and sport events, i feel sorry for you. Where i'm from you don't have to be afraid to go to public places, in most cases.

God I love it when people who don't know what they are talking about are so absolutely certain of themselves. Never worked a beat a day in your life have you? Don't answer, we know already.

I've seen enough drunk people. More than i want to. If he's drunk enough to go apeshit and attack people he's drunk enough to have balance problems. Either that or he'd do it even if he was sober.

You can tell he has a knife on him? Wow, that's cool! X-ray vision perhaps?

No, it's called looking at him. If he pulled out a knife or is about to i can see that. He doesnt have a chanse to pull it out when he's close enough to attack, i don't let him that close.

If in the hellhole you call your country people attack others in malls, restaurants and sport events, i feel sorry for you. Where i'm from you don't have to be afraid to go to public places, in most cases.
Then why do you carry that stupid OC pistol?

If he's drunk enough to go apeshit and attack people he's drunk enough to have balance problems.
This comes from your extensive law enforcement experience in dealing with violent drunks? Oh wait.. nevermind.. You don't actually have any experience.

No, it's called looking at him. If he pulled out a knife or is about to i can see that.
Yeah sure buddy

He doesnt have a chanse to pull it out when he's close enough to attack, i don't let him that close.
Uh huh, we've already established your amazing psychic powers that delve deep into the hearts and minds of men to know their evil intents.

Spare us the bullshit.

clickclickd'oh maybe we are seeing it wrong. Maybe this stuff works over ther because they are a bunch of pussies.

If not being agressive mouth-breathing gun nuts or drug addicts who'd knife you for your shoes, and having an effective police and miscleanous security is being a pussy, then yes we're pussies. But at least we don't have to fear our lives every time we walk out of our houses.

Just show him that video posted on YouTube of all those Brits whining and gnashing their teeth because they gave up their gun rights and the place is turning into a real shithole. :rolleyes:

Besides, Hungary? You sure this isn't TigerPaw's little brother? :lol:

BTW - who said McCain is pro Pro Gun in this thread? Isn't he the one who's looking into having Bloomberg as a possible V.P.?

clickclickd'oh maybe we are seeing it wrong. Maybe this stuff works over ther because they are a bunch of pussies.

If not being agressive mouth-breathing gun nuts or drug addicts who'd knife you for your shoes, and having an effective police and miscleanous security is being a pussy, then yes we're pussies. But at least we don't have to fear our lives every time we walk out of our houses.

Its not called fear its called being prepared. I forgot you have no murders in your country right?

Just show him that video posted on YouTube of all those Brits whining and gnashing their teeth because they gave up their gun rights and the place is turning into a real shithole. :rolleyes:

I've seen that one.

Its not called fear its called being prepared. I forgot you have no murders in your country right?

Well, maybe 10-15 gets published a year and it's not an usual thing at all. Media puts every murder like its the first one in human history, even they're not used to it. And here's something to consider, a few years ago was the first bank robbery in Hungary where the robbers actually killed people other than the security guard. Not much like the '94 North Hollywood shootout, is it?

. Not much like the '94 North Hollywood shootout, is it?
LOL

Actually .... Ahh never mind....

To put it bluntly. Americans are a little different from our european cousins. If we weren't, this place would be like Europe but it isn't. I don't know why you are trying to tell us how to do things over here. I could give a rat's ass what you do in Hungary. I don't mean that in a negative either. I just could care less what laws you want to have, what the social norm is supposed to be etc etc etc.....

You've already pulled the "dumb American" card. That pretty much let's me know you have no idea how america functions and what sets us apart from most of our cousins that our ancestors left behind in Europe.

There was a entry over on www.theothersideofkim.com the other day relating the differences between a lot of Europeans and Americans when it comes to violence and force. I'll have to see if I can find it. It pretty much describes your point of view to a T.

jeff

You know, this ended up where it is simply because i expressed that in my opinion you shouldn't threaten to kill anti-gun people so easily, because all you do with that is prove their point.

You sure this isn't TigerPaw's little brother?

So funny because going through this thread I was thinking the same thing. Except Agias isn't as full of venom even if he has an answer for EVERYTHING.

This thread has strayed so far from the original post it is not funny. I can sum it up and hope it dies

Agias : Americans I don't understand you at all.

Americans : You are full of shit and we don't give a damn what you think.

Awesome firearm in your avatar Hungarian friend. If you aren't in law school you should be.

Agias : Americans I don't understand you at all.

No, it's "Agias: Americans you could do better than killing eachother"

What's this Tigerpaw thing you keep mentioning? You're making me curious.

Usually when two members go back and forth, it's done by PM. Nice hijack guys.

Wanna know something funny? When I came across this thread late this AM, I remember glancing at Agias' post count, just to see if he was trolling. It was 83. Less than 12 hours later it's 118. Somethin' aint right here.

Send this fucking thread to the trash, jesus. Agias, take your non-lethal ideology over to Warriortalk and see what they have to say....... :rolleyes:

Edited by shaneman153a
I don't need to know evil intents, i don't let any strangers come close, period. That takes care of it.
Really? How do you do that? I just got back from eating dinner at a restruant in the local "town center mall". During the two hours I was there hundreds of people were at some point or another within twenty one feet of me. How do you prevent this? Oh wait, you can't. Because it's bullshit.

And i carry the "stupid OC pistol" because i can. And because of gypsies.
Why? According to you there isn't a crime problem.
Well, maybe 10-15 gets published a year and it's not an usual thing at all.

205. So uh, you're all little off there buddy.

Nice hijack guys.

Hey, when some guy spouts off bullshit information that could get some poor uninformed kid killed because he believed him, it needs to be squashed.

Agais,

Stay over there. We Americans are armed and dangerous revolutionaries. We CELEBRATE our revolutionary ideals, we took up arms against the Crown, and we reserve the right to do so again whenever necessary. The first shots in our revolution was to DEFEND OUR ARSENAL FROM CONFISCATION. We obtained our right "to keep and bear" from the Magna Carta, as ENGLISH citizens. Defending that right was then, and is now SELF DEFENCE. We do NOT think of self defense as murder, it is merely the execution of our rights as FREE men (and women!). If any man is not willing to defend his rights with deadly force - then he does not deserve them. Do you Europeans have any idea who we are? We are the decendants of those who were sent here in chains,(black slaves only appeared when they ran out of white indentured servants and prisioners, and the Indians died). We do not have any scruples about killing to STAY free. AND we do NOT give a rat's ass WHAT YOU think! And never will.

Our freedoms are more dear to us than the lives of those who would deny them We have a DEATH penalty for those who would kill innocents. We have millions of firearms in civilian hands and GUESS WHAT? We are safer in our homes than ANY of you. Europe is a violent place, your streets are not safe to walk, as are the majority here. America is the greatest country in the world - but you will never understand that as you have lost the ability to produce testosterone. We havn't.

You will never understand so give it up.We call defending our rights SELF DEFENCE. If we give up the inaleanible right of self defence we will become another dying , post imperial , castrated hulk - like Europe.

You know, this ended up where it is simply because i expressed that in my opinion you shouldn't threaten to kill anti-gun people so easily, because all you do with that is prove their point.

I don't think i would call it a threat....to me a threat is made when someone verbalizes a wish to do harm to someone. When a person issues a comment in the context of "if you do this to me, i will respond in this way" that is a warning, it says i have a limit, you should not attempt to push me past that point or you will not like the result.

I would not threaten to kill an anti-gunner just because they are antigun......but if they came into my home, to take my property, potentially threatening my family in the process, because we have never seen police get carried away in a situation where they expect violence :rolleyes: ....yes i would be prepared to defend myself.

i would not go hit the streets in search of anti-gunners to kill.....they leave me alone, i leave them alone. They pick a fight, well...all bets may be off.......

We are not granted these rights by any document, however there is a document that does enumerate these rights.

... Which has the effect of granting us those rights, and forbids our government from taking them away, in a document written by men who fought long and hard to wrest those very rights from another government. The Constitution is a singularly unique document in the history of the world. Never before had such rights been written into the very document that established a nation.

I wouldn't say that gun ownership is a "Natural Right" either, since guns aren't exactly natural, but rather man-made.

It does not matter that guns are natural or man-made. The right to self-defense is a natural right. By any means available, and the second amendment enumerates that.

We are not granted these rights by any document, however there is a document that does enumerate these rights.

... Which has the effect of granting us those rights, and forbids our government from taking them away, in a document written by men who fought long and hard to wrest those very rights from another government. The Constitution is a singularly unique document in the history of the world. Never before had such rights been written into the very document that established a nation.

I wouldn't say that gun ownership is a "Natural Right" either, since guns aren't exactly natural, but rather man-made.

It does not matter that guns are natural or man-made. The right to self-defense is a natural right. By any means available, and the second amendment enumerates that.

Headshot, read on. I think I finally "got it" as far as what was intended by "natural right".

Well, if you let a potential attacker closer to you than that you deserve what you get. And yes, CS, OC or pepper, at least one of them WILL stop the bastard.

Wow, so if I get raped, I just got what I deserved? You're obviously a male of the species but surely not much of a man to say such a thing. And don't say you're just talking about guys. We're talking about self defense here which should be available to both sexes. I want all avenues available to me to defend myself. I would, of course, like most people, choose the least lethal first. I don't want to kill anyone but make no mistake, I have no qualms with doing it if needs be.

Remember i'm not likely to fight mazochist cops or leos(wtf is a leo) who OC themselves to feel more manly.

Here's a hint. You just said 'cops or cops'. LEO's are law enforcement.

Your average attacker is a pitty little drunken idiot who's hoping to get your money or an easy subject to pick on.

No, not always or even in most circumstances. Most women aren't attacked by 'pitty little drunken idiots'. They're attacked by violent men.

Bullshit? Nice one offending me personally because you can't come back with a decent argument.

You're making the mistake of thinking our whole country is like New York, or Washington D.C.. It's not. Most of our country is small towns, small cities, and the rural area in between. Most of the crime happens in the big cities, but it doesn't matter how big the town is if you happen to be the statistical blip who becomes the victim of violent crime. Many of us here in the states believe that we have the right to resist a violent crime w/ whatever force is necessary to stop it. We hold the rights of the victims and innocent bystanders as being more important than the waste of oxygen who is robbing them. We believe we have the right to defend our selves and our property w/ whatever force is necessary, including lethal force. I think it works. The areas of our country which allow citizens to carry concealed weapons tend to see a decrease in violent crimes. Criminals don't want to deal w/ armed citizens.

It's not that we walk the streets in fear. I walk the streets w/o fear. I am cautious, but I tend to walk the streets in condition yellow most of the time. I am confortable I can deal w/ any problems that come up. And if I can't deal w/ them, I'll take an honor guard w/ me. :super:

Combat Mindset

Yellow - Relaxed alert. No specific threat situation. Your mindset is that "today could be the day I may have to defend myself." You are simply aware that the world is an unfriendly place and that you are prepared to do something, if necessary. You use your eyes and ears, and realize that "I may have to SHOOT today." You don't have to be armed in this state but if you are armed you should be in Condition Yellow. You should always be in Yellow whenever you are in unfamiliar surroundings or among people you don't know. You can remain in Yellow for long periods, as long as you are able to "Watch your six". (In aviation 12 o'clock refers to the direction in front of the aircraft's nose. Six o'clock is the blind spot behind the pilot.) In Yellow, you are "taking in" surrounding information in a relaxed but alert manner, like a continuous 360 degree radar sweep.

We should rename this thread "The ramblings of a lunatic mind" and LOCK it.

Guys:

You're teaching a fish to ride a bicycle. It wastes your time and annoys the fish.

We should rename this thread "The ramblings of a lunatic mind" and LOCK it.

Guys:

You're teaching a fish to ride a bicycle. It wastes your time and annoys the fish.

That's good, perhaps the best part of this thread so far.