Where do I get the best deal on Saiga?

• 5 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have Saiga 12s on Sale for $435 with no fee for credit card for forum members. (listed on the site for $445 - please call)

http://www.mississip...109-p-1334.html

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm hoping to find a plane Jane saiga12 for $399 or less anyone know a place that has them?

Thanks!

Currently not going to happen at that price unless you find one used (private owner or Pawnshop), but odds are not in your favor

I'm hoping to find a plane Jane saiga12 for $399 or less anyone know a place that has them?

Thanks!

Currently not going to happen at that price unless you find one used (private owner or Pawnshop), but odds are not in your favor

The wholesale cost is far more than $399.

Depending on the importability ruling, I could see a $399 retail price on Saiga 12s with the number of importers currently authorized to import Saigas.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Depending on the importability ruling, I could see a $399 retail price on Saiga 12s with the number of importers currently authorized to import Saigas.

Thanks!

everybody is milking this atf study!!!! i dont see any going for less than $700 from a private seller and $750 from dealers!!! this is killing me ever so slowly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm returning home to Fort Hood in about a month, does anyone know of any good gunsmiths in the area that can do the trigger assembly conversion?

IMO you should do it yourself. Very easy, lots of info. on here how to do it. and you will save money and gain a lot of knowledge about your gun.

I'm returning home to Fort Hood in about a month, does anyone know of any good gunsmiths in the area that can do the trigger assembly conversion?

Worse case scenario I can do it for free if you cover the shipping, I would suggest getting the carrier, bolt , and FCG worked over by Pauly first.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The prices went up not because of Sons of Guns. There was pending legislation which would have stopped the import of these dastardly firearms. When it appeared the supply was about to stop, prices skyrocketed. Now that common sense has prevailed, and the Saigas are going to continue their merry journey to the US, prices should go back down. (And they've already started somewhat....)

I wonder if there will be panic buying/price-gouging this election cycle if a republican is projected to win. Historically, the stripping of gun ownership rights and passing of gun banning laws has happened under republican leadership.

Edited by Kalash103

Historically, the stripping of gun ownership rights and passing of gun banning laws has happened under republican leadership.

Maybe I missed something, but in which presidential term was this?

Republican J. Edgar Hoover devised the NFA but it was enacted under dem FDR. Reagan and Bush added to it.

Clintons pathetic attempt expired but the NFA and Reagans 1986 ban on full auto and armor piercing ammo, which I consider the biggest unconstitutional offenses, remain.

Edited by Kalash103
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.