Current Saiga availability

I know it has been posted a Sh*tload of times but I have yet to find one and even the people that I offer to put a deposit on one still don't even want to take my money.

Without distributing the information for mass consumption, does anybody want to PM me an online or local source.

I don't want to use auction arms or gun broker.

Thanks.

The only way I found a .308 was the kind, helpful people on this board.

I, too, need help in locating an unconverted S12.

Bvamp, your prices are very fair and I appreciate that. However, I converted my own 7.62x39, .223, and .308, and would really like to convert my own 12 as well. I don't do as thorough of a job as you, but I sure do enjoy it(hell, it saves me some cash too!).

I KNOW they are out there in some of the less internet savvy gun shops. I would very much appreciate a PM with info on a mom-and-pop FFL that has a Saiga 12 for around $500.

I know Blackhatch beat me and it's only fair that he gets an S12 first, if anyone does. I just feel that I'm NOT going to find one online, and I must rely on someone finding one in their local shop and letting me know about it.

Thanks for any help!

If Centerfire is selling them for $530 then there is pretty much zero chance you are going to find one at a Mom-and-Pop for the $500-ish range. I am guessing that the typical Mom-and-Pop that don't know what they have will be in the $600-ish range and those that do know what they have will be more like $650-$700. Your best bet is to go to your local FFL and have them order one for you direct from the Distributor. That's how I got mine about a year ago.

If Centerfire is selling them for $530 then there is pretty much zero chance you are going to find one at a Mom-and-Pop for the $500-ish range. I am guessing that the typical Mom-and-Pop that don't know what they have will be in the $600-ish range and those that do know what they have will be more like $650-$700. Your best bet is to go to your local FFL and have them order one for you direct from the Distributor. That's how I got mine about a year ago.

How about 525$ + shipping prepaid for a stock IZ-109 to your FFL, delivered in about three and 1/2 weeks or so? Out of my NEXT shipment, of course.....not the one I get next week that has already been sold, minus the last conversions....this batch hasnt even been announced yet.....

...would that be fair, guys?

edit to add: WOW I have been getting a lot of PMs and email about this. I deal with dealers, as well guys, give me some time to figure out what exactly I CAN sell straight to the public, and when! When I do put up my own thread (didnt intend to hijack this thread, actually, sorry) about it, your place in line will be recorded THERE. Wait for it to go up. I understand very clearly everyone's interest in these shotguns. My partner and I are trying to deliver what everyone wants. Remember, Cadiz Gun Works is also a distributor. I took a large order today, and need to see what I have left before posting. I apologize for leaving people hanging. Let me take a tally. WE DO NOT and WILL NOT oversell our allotments from the Importer, PERIOD. I am going to make a separate section in my PM box to move everyone's requests into, so I know quickly who to PM when I do start taking one-off sale numbers. time - 10:20pm 7/31/08 B.V.

How about 525$ + shipping prepaid for a stock IZ-109 to your FFL, delivered in about three and 1/2 weeks or so? Out of my NEXT shipment, of course.....not the one I get next week that has already been sold, minus the last conversions....this batch hasnt even been announced yet.....

So how would one go about ordering one from you?

So how would one go about ordering one from you?

X2, where do I sign?

also how much will shipping cost to Guam?

sounds like a damn good deal to me!!!

I will be posting our offering sometime tonight, once I work out a detail or two with my partner.

There will also be dealer pricing in this allotment available.

for our current customers that are in the 500$ per gun shipment, I have posted an update here:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=28365

I will be posting our offering sometime tonight, once I work out a detail or two with my partner.

There will also be dealer pricing in this allotment available.

for our current customers that are in the 500$ per gun shipment, I have posted an update here:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=28365

Will you be getting any 7.62x39 Saigas?

Great prices rule. Gotta get this business built up right? Well, there ya go!

that price was for righttoown, btw people! I have ONE x39mm at that price. If he doesnt want it, I will put it up on my section.

edit: refused - may go up as a conversion w/our usual 1 year warranty

I know it has been posted a Sh*tload of times but I have yet to find one and even the people that I offer to put a deposit on one still don't even want to take my money.

Without distributing the information for mass consumption, does anybody want to PM me an online or local source.

Thanks.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are not allowed to advertise anything for sale without being a contributor! :dollar:

.....Hi all, it's been awhile since I've posted. For Bvamp, I'm a big poly choke fan after using an adjustable muzzle break version on a pump shotgun for decades. I really like the layout of your "Standard conversion - TAPCO butt and AK grip -". What would one of those with a muzzle break poly choke and ghost ring sights run? Or just as pictured with the poly choke? Also, do you know if the Los 9-1 in 9x64 and the Bar 4-1 in 7.62 will ever be available?...lol, I've also been looking for a 20" Saiga in 7.62 as well.......

Dealers took me up on a mailing I put out. I am a distributor, so I must try to go that route first, even if only in a window timeframe. I will make the NEXT batch available to the regular consumer. Once I have that number (early next month I am figuring for arrival date to my partner's shop, have to find that date out yet) of units solidified, I will be putting up another prepaid offer to you all.

I may just change the ad you all see up top (well, that most of you see) of the screen here, to try to really let you all know when that offering becomes available.

I expect one of the dealers I do business with to have his own offering for you all before then, at a competitive rate.

Also, the public will see increasing prices now, and also in the future. I am not trying to drum up business, I am trying to let you all know what to expect.

What are unconverted Saiga 20's going for? My wife needs one. :D

centerfire has them in stock as yesterday for 449.00 Don't know if that is a good price sounds high to me for a 20. Local shop has some I will see how much tomorrow.

Thanks.

You are not allowed to advertise anything for sale without being a contributor! :dollar:

He is not advertising anything for sale. He wants to buy.

Thanks.

He is not advertising anything for sale. He wants to buy.

Jase, a new member and noncontributor, had posted an offer to sell something, thus the edit. That is what is 'x'ed out.