Where can you buy a Saiga 12 for $600?

Just got this email from R&R saying they were in stock (asked to be notified when they came back in stock). I'd move fast if you have any interest as right now it is showing 68 in stock with a price of $490.34.

http://www.rrarms.com/catalog.php?prod=GIZ109

Yeah, I e-mailed them yesterday afternoon (Guam time) and I just checked my e-mail this morning...nothing! Zero! At least I have one already in stock configuration but I want a new one so I can convert my old one in case I screw it up. One would be converted tacticool style with ACE folding stock and the other would be converted AKS-12 style with wood furniture. Just gotta keep lookin'.

I have 3 people after the one that was "unspoken for", but we are on Centerfires list to get more in two weeks.

The guy at Centerfire told me yesterday that they had 1300 on backorder, and their first shipment was 800 guns. He also said that another shipment was being unloaded here in the US even as we spoke, and would be available in about two weeks. We are on the list to get some of those as well.

went to the crossroads gun show in Phoenix this past weekend. Have not seen that many saigas at a phoenix area gun show in a long time. There was a guy who had an S12 for sale at $475.00 (sold as soon as the place opened) Another dealer had 4 19" S12's at $599.00. There had to be 6 or 7 S410's there and a bunch of .223 and .308's with a few 762's mixed in. The show was fairly small but still the saiga had a good showing.

Gilberts has them in stock or they did at 12:oo today. They called me and asked me if I still wanted one and I told them to send me 2. 599.00 plus the 20.00 shipping charge to my ffl. probably 700 when I pay for the ffl and the tax. Anyways, it seems to be a little more then some have payed but they are really hard to get here. RG

I hear guys saying they can buy a Saiga 12 for $600 all day long! Please someone tell me where! I want one but the kind of money gbroker wants is crazy! Sorry for asking like this but I really have no idea!

I just talked to C.W. at "Gunsmoke" in Crawfordville Florida and he has about 16 S12's in stock. He said that he is selling them for around $545.00. I don't know what he is selling the converted s12's for.

If you are still looking I don't have the address on hand but the number is 850 926-5500.

I hear guys saying they can buy a Saiga 12 for $600 all day long! Please someone tell me where!

Even in Russia, $600 is rarity.

E.g. IzhArsenal shop ( http://www.izharsenal.ru/shop/00000679/im00005/a0046687.html )

lists Saiga-12K Taktika for 20 465 rubles (~832.561 USD)

However, online shop e-guns lists Saiga-12 for 14400.00 rubles (~586.223 USD)

http://shop.e-guns.ru/cgi-bin/shop.pl?what=ttx&ttx=70192

So, you just make somebody in Russia get it for you and manage to ship it here :)

My local dealer (Champions Firearms - College Station TX) has been on standby to receive Saiga 12, 20, 308, etc.

They called me last week.....they had received two 19" Saiga-12's. I quickly made the purchase - $541 out-the-door.

They sold the second Saiga 12 the next day.

Also, was in Houston this week.... Jim Pruitt's Firearms (off Hwy 290) had 19" Saiga 12....price was $650.

He did have factory & AGP mags.

take care.....TexasAg