Where can you buy a Saiga 12 for $600?

I just bought one at the local Fort Worth Gun Show today for $629.99 (ok...630) from The Gun Zone, an outfit over from "that city to the east" as we call big D.

MAA quoted me $620 shipped but the transfer fee to my gun dealer is $20 making total of $640.

Of course I did have to pay Texas sales tax in addition. Total was $685.

It sits stored away until Tony's workload allows...probably about 2 years or so.

I bought one today for $570, 19" threaded barrel. I wandered into a little gunshop behind a butcher shop, noticed that he had every caliber of saiga, except the 12, on the wall and I asked if he had any 12's. To my surprise he came back carrying one in the box. Couldnt get the money out fast enough. The guy said it was the last one he had.

I hear guys saying they can buy a Saiga 12 for $600 all day long! Please someone tell me where! I want one but the kind of money gbroker wants is crazy! Sorry for asking like this but I really have no idea!

I just talked to C.W. at "Gunsmoke" in Crawfordville Florida and he has about 16 S12's in stock. He said that he is selling them for around $545.00. I don't know what he is selling the converted s12's for.

If you are still looking I don't have the address on hand but the number is 850 926-5500.

I purchased mine from C.W., and Red down at Gunsmoke. I bought a 12, and a 223 for less than I see some 12s listed on Gunbroker by themselves.

I hear guys saying they can buy a Saiga 12 for $600 all day long! Please someone tell me where! I want one but the kind of money gbroker wants is crazy! Sorry for asking like this but I really have no idea!

Seen three at Indianapolis gun show last week, 550.00-650.00.

I suggest going to a large gun show, someone will have one.. my 2 cents :smoke:

• 1 year later...