Morale Boost for Those Waiting for E-TAC Delivery

Ok, there are many of us playing the waiting game right now. How about some input and sharing from those who have recently recieved their pieces from Esteban. I know that I for one would love to see some of the recent work coming out of his shop to tide me over until I have my own to play with...........anyone?

Edited by Dave-AK
been waiting 10 months

Also been waiting about 10 months

I waited for 7 months.

But it was worth it.

Here are some home made shots of mine... although they don't come close to the bad ass photo in my signature.

post-6626-1223692683_thumb.jpg

post-6626-1223692731_thumb.jpg

been waiting 10 months

Also been waiting about 10 months

I waited for 7 months.

But it was worth it.

Here are some home made shots of mine... although they don't come close to the bad ass photo in my signature.

Very Nice! Thank you for sharing. I expect that once mine gets here the wait will seem short.............kind of. I've been waiting since Feb 24, '08. Not quite 10 months but long enough that I can sympathize with others who have waited that long. As the saying goes, after this long, "in for a penny in for a pound".

Mine took a little over 9 months if I recall...hard to remember exactly since the original quote was about 5 weeks. oh well, water under the bridge at this point.

I like it, it's a kick-ass shotgun but in hindsight I wish I had done a few other things to it while it was in the shop...like shorten it with a permanent polychoke on the end and better sights.

Definitely a blast at the range though, most folks haven't seen them before so they have a lot of questions.

Boy does it go through ammo quickly though! whew!

You'll enjoy it when it arrives.

• 2 weeks later...

Original quote was 5 weeks, that was Ten months ago and still waiting.

Perhaps Obama can get mine from him quicker, especially when that lil old thing such as the 2nd admendment is thrown out.

I am pleased to see that a few of you have gotten yours back, hope to be one of the lucky ones soon.

I will proudly report to you all when it finally arrives the condition and quality of the work.

Edited by macgyverhk

see, this is my quandry. Web site says 5 weeks. 10 months is 40 weeks. if it is 10 months, please just be up front. I am spending the $$ wither way, but honesty goes a long way to credibility.

go ahead, flame away, but I have a few projects in the wings, and would love to have him work on one, but need to know HONESTLY how long I will be without...

oh well...

I think he posts pics of each one he finises and it seams like he gets one done about every month or so.

CJG

He posts pics if:

A. It's a unique spec or color.

B. That option combination hasn't been posted.

C. It was requested.

So, not every gun gets photographed, and even less get posted.

Hang in there, the wait won't matter once you get your gun back.

Waiting since 3/20 on a heavily optioned Saiga 12. Very frustrated at this point. No phone calls. No emails. Several missed

delivery dates and to top it all off...light in the wallet.

Highspeed

Is anyone else waiting? - so far seems like a pretty short list.
Waiting since 3/20 on a heavily optioned Saiga 12. Very frustrated at this point. No phone calls. No emails. Several missed

delivery dates and to top it all off...light in the wallet.

Highspeed

Is anyone else waiting? - so far seems like a pretty short list.

Have you sent him a PM and an email? I sent him both and got a response, but I haven't really had any trouble communicating with him to date.

Original quote was 5 weeks, that was Seven months ago (Not Ten Sorry) and still waiting.

Perhaps Obama can get mine from him quicker, especially when that lil old thing such as the 2nd admendment is thrown out.

I am pleased to see that a few of you have gotten yours back, hope to be one of the lucky ones soon.

I will proudly report to you all when it finally arrives the condition and quality of the work.

How I see it... I waited for Mike to finish his drums, and I love mine... well worth the wait.

Tony recommended E-Tac as a fine builder, I trust Tony and I believe Esteban to be a great craftsman as well.

I know it is tough to please everyone, build a company and get the work done.

I expect our continued patience will be well rewarded.

Especially after Esteban came to me in a dream and told me so. lol

Aloha and Sweet Dreams

Edited by macgyverhk

Ok lets set the record straight: $ 5800 was paid on the 7th april based on the fact that two competition guns could be build in 5 weeks.The guns had to be shipped ONLY by Continental Airlines as they currently are the only way to get guns to the UK & all this was explained prior to paying & agreed.

Indeed all shipping was also paid upfront as part of the total.

I needed the two guns here in the Uk by start of July for use in a series of Europen Tournaments ( 6 ) each had to be pre paid in entry fee & airline tickets & accomodation ..

So dispite several promises that the guns would be completed & shipped we got to the end of june & nothing.

Im out of pocket two thousand dollars for each Tournament as id entered the OPEN division based on using the 2 saigas. due to local laws unable to borrow guns.

Guns were finaly built ( so he says-iv never seen a picture ) end of july ................ then he tells me he cant ship them as hisContinental account has been closed.REFUND then demanded.

So i find it hard to beleive that with so few custom made "ready to go "saigas that these two are still sat in his store.

Im down by $ 17,000 & yes i do think this is his fault .

Why keep taking customers money & promising deadlines if your unable to meet them.

I have kept all my emails to & from him over this & intend to pass it onto the local authorities.

Im posting this in the Etac section & the Saiga 12 section as iv seen to many "complaints" deleted by Esteban.

Edited by gunfighteruk
Ok lets set the record straight: $ 5800 was paid on the 7th april based on the fact that two competition guns could be build in 5 weeks.The guns had to be shipped ONLY by Continental Airlines as they currently are the only way to get guns to the UK & all this was explained prior to paying & agreed.

I needed the two guns here in the Uk by start of July for use in a series of Europen Tournaments ( 6 ) each had to be pre paid in entry fee & airline tickets & accomodation ..

So dispite several promises that the guns would be completed & shipped we got to the end of june & nothing.

Im out of pocket two thousand dollars for each Tournament as id entered the OPEN division based on using the 2 saigas. due to local laws unable to borrow guns.

Guns were finaly built ( so he says-iv never seen a picture ) end of july ................ then he tells me he cant ship them as hisContinental account has been closed.REFUND then demanded.

So i find it hard to beleive that with so few custom made "ready to go "saigas that these two are still sat in his store.

Why keep taking customers money & promising deadlines if your unable to meet them.

I have kept all my emails to & from him over this & intend to pass it onto the local authorities.

Im posting this in the Etac section & the Saiga 12 section as iv seen to many "complaints" deleted by Esteban.

I will be sending these guns to your CO. Exporter. You have a custom gun that is made for the UK and is not in demand here. I don't have the time to change them over nor do I want to loose money with the extra labor. So these will end up at your UK dealer. If you don't want them I will donate them to this forum.

Esteban

The only differance is that the Uk require 24" barrels & the stocks dont fold.

I will not post an argument on here as its plain for any one to see you failed to both build & deliver as requested, within a guaranteed ( by you ) time.

Thankfully we have credit card legal cover against sharp trading, do not attempt to now try & deliver these guns as i have allready passed all the information to your local Gov trading standards office who will now be handling this.

Didn't you agree to wait until the guns were sold to get your full refund? Tell me if I have the information wrong. I was told that you had 2 options presented to you. One option was that he'd get you your refund minus 20% or something. The second option was that you wait for him to sell them and you get 100%. I actually asked Esteban about them because I was going to buy one of them. But, it wasn't worth it for me because I didn't care for the parts/options you selected and the gun would have to be completely stripped and the build spec changed. Esteban is trying to sell them as is, so nobody loses money in the deal. He doesn't want you to lose money and he doesn't want to lose money for all the work done and cerakote applied.

You say that the "only" difference between a UK gun and US gun is the 24" barrel, but that's a huge difference. I think it's safe to say that most people in the US are going to want that cut down. That means more work, as well as blasting it down and re-cerakoting it. And, that's all money on top of the $2000 for your gun coming out of the buyer's pocket, so it's really not a great deal. It also doesn't help that stock S12s aren't too hard to find anymore.

I've known Esteban a long time, and have done business with him for over 18 years; he built my first open class 9x25 IPSC gun back in the early 90's. He's never ripped off or scammed anyone. He *can be* slow, but we all know that already. You'll get your money back, or your guns, whichever you prefer. My advice is to just work with the guy.

Didn't you agree to wait until the guns were sold to get your full refund? Tell me if I have the information wrong. I was told that you had 2 options presented to you. One option was that he'd get you your refund minus 20% or something. The second option was that you wait for him to sell them and you get 100%. I actually asked Esteban about them because I was going to buy one of them. But, it wasn't worth it for me because I didn't care for the parts/options you selected and the gun would have to be completely stripped and the build spec changed. Esteban is trying to sell them as is, so nobody loses money in the deal. He doesn't want you to lose money and he doesn't want to lose money for all the work done and cerakote applied.

You say that the "only" difference between a UK gun and US gun is the 24" barrel, but that's a huge difference. I think it's safe to say that most people in the US are going to want that cut down. That means more work, as well as blasting it down and re-cerakoting it. And, that's all money on top of the $2000 for your gun coming out of the buyer's pocket, so it's really not a great deal. It also doesn't help that stock S12s aren't too hard to find anymore.

I've known Esteban a long time, and have done business with him for over 18 years; he built my first open class 9x25 IPSC gun back in the early 90's. He's never ripped off or scammed anyone. He *can be* slow, but we all know that already. You'll get your money back, or your guns, whichever you prefer. My advice is to just work with the guy.

I have a really stupid question. If he is trying to sell them, Are they posted on this board? I mean this is the largest

single Saiga users forum that I have found. If I wanted to sell anything Saiga 12 related, this is where I would be putting them.

If they are posted here...share the link.

Highspeed

I have a really stupid question. If he is trying to sell them, Are they posted on this board? I mean this is the largest

single Saiga users forum that I have found. If I wanted to sell anything Saiga 12 related, this is where I would be putting them.

If they are posted here...share the link.

Highspeed

What a really stupid question! :P

All kidding and your sarcasm aside, as a matter of fact, it is posted on this board.

Link for the lazy