Well....what're you gonna do?

Stay right here in Texas. I like the idea and I am sure in the color state of my choice. :) Secession anyone? :ph34r:

I will be there if they do. I love texas. The big plus of Texas leaving the union would be the free fire zone on the border!

I propose mandatory M2s in every border house!

Arkansas, thankfully, also did not go for this scum.........

The ArkLaTexOma Republic................has a nice ring to it, huh?? Wouldn't take long for adjoining, contiguous states to come into that one...................

I love the concept Jeaux E but I would prefer to see Texas get Top Billing. :haha: Of course if it could be pulled off I wouldn't even care if they named it the Alamo Nation. :) just squabbling, let's do it.

The ArkLaTexOma Republic................has a nice ring to it, huh?? Wouldn't take long for adjoining, contiguous states to come into that one...................

I love the concept Jeaux E but I would prefer to see Texas get Top Billing. :haha: Of course if it could be pulled off I wouldn't even care if they named it the Alamo Nation. :) just squabbling, let's do it.

I would have no problem whatsoever with the "Republic of Texas" being the name............ There is an unarguable history of self-sufficiency and independence associated with that name............. The population of the original Republic of Texas was comprised of patriots from all over the rest of the country as it existed back then...........and it's without doubt a workable proposition today !!!

My mother's people were what are termed in Texas as "old settlers", out in Comanche County.......... The Texas mindset is just what is needed in this modernday decline of our country as we knew it...............

Well....what're you gonna do?

Stay right here in Texas. I like the idea and I am sure in the color state of my choice. :) Secession anyone? :ph34r:

A little known fact......Texas has the option to seceed from the union!!!

It was part of the deal when we joined the US.

Texas is also the only state that can fly our state flag at the same height as US flag!

Oklahoma did their part too, we were a red state, surprising considering how many Dems we have. I read that the Republicans predicted either Oklahoma or Utah would be McCains biggest state wins.

I am very dissiapointed at my fellow Americans still, I dont know what they were thinking on the 4th. :cryss:

I did my part in Missouri also, but unfortunately, a certain part of the population is very well organized via church and community. At one point my employer rented (18) twelve passenger vans to a group that was taking people to go vote, and I'll give you a hint, they didn't come back with McCain stickers on them. Add to that, most Labor Unions support Dems, and a recently hard hit middle class wanting blood from republicans and the stage was set.

The only spot of light is that this guy has his work cut out for him, and now if he fails with the Dems in full control of everything, it won't be pretty. Add to that, in Missouri we recently made huge gains with CCW, Castle Doctrine, Suppressors being allowed, and the end to the three day waiting period............if that's all taken away a large part of the 49% who voted the other way are going to have a lot to regret, just too bad they'll be taking the rest of us with them. Our best hope is that they'll be so focussed on the economy that any hate toward gun owners will have to wait (wishfull thinking :cryss: ).

Hello

One fact that is easily overlooked (likely by design) in the Fed's Indoctrinating Infrastructure is that they exist only by and for the whim of the collective States.

To hear the Fed's describe it (such as Obama's "federal overlay" concept of the State's concealed-carry rights) the States are fortunate that the Fed's allow us to have any form of self-government whatsoever.

In reality, the States can collectively vote to eliminate the Federal government. The fed's can't eliminate State's government.

Aside from that, it may be time to discuss either secession or firing-up that Mason-Dixon line again....Lotsa dead weight north and east it seems.....Except for a few, you know who you are!

guido2 in Houston

Lemme know if your gonna put that into effect... SERIOUSLY considering moving to a free state....

We (Wife and I) have been talking about it for some time...... Maybe it's time to stop talking......

Lemme know if your gonna put that into effect... SERIOUSLY considering moving to a free state....

We (Wife and I) have been talking about it for some time...... Maybe it's time to stop talking......

Check out the economy of Dallas compared to where you are and start inquiring about things you need to know. In other words GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE.

Jug....come on down to Ga.....we got some good conservative (not republican :ded: )folks here.

Check out the economy of Dallas compared to where you are and start inquiring about things you need to know. In other words GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE.

.................AND YOU'LL NEVER REGRET IT FOR ONE SECOND !!!!

Jug....come on down to Ga.....we got some good conservative (not republican :ded: )folks here.

Juggs 2 votes for GA, Come on down my friend

Yeah Im in NH, live free or die my ass. It sucks my area is infested with the swine. It kills me, I have a hard time even coexisting with liberals.

+1 for NH, what happened to this state. I can't even throw a rock anymore without hitting a lib.

-E