Saiga 12 Ga Glass Breaker Flash Hider

Sorry if this has come up somewhere else, but is anyone familiar with this brake? The ad states "Unit is installed onto the end of an unthreaded 12 Ga Saiga 12 barrel for use as a glass breaker and flash hider. Was part of a military contract. These are impossible to find!"

If it's goes on an "unthreaded" barrel then that must mean that it would have to be welded, right?

post-12720-1227070465.jpg

Scotty, if you're planning to put that thing on an S-12, I would find out for sure what the inside diameter is.

The terms "unthreaded 12 Ga Saiga 12 barrel" and "part of a military contract" kinda give me reason to worry.

At least if you use that one you probably won't see someone else at the range with the same thing!

That looks like it would break glass about the same as any ol flash hider.

Now this is a glass breaker:

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=383705

lol? i don't think anyone could get away with that type of glass breaker, i'm in EMS and if i saw a guy using that to break glass S.O. or PD would be shooting the guy dead :ded: funny thing to put on the end of a pistol....

...i have 2 S-12's that i'm converting now and had already decided on the Tromix brake and maybe the new Chaos brake. i came across these at JFK inc. http://207.176.137.9/shop/shopdisplayprodu...=Muzzle+Devices and was just curious if anyone else had seen them. i'm definitely planning on sticking with my original choices!

JoeKen? You've got to be kidding me. I thought those asshats were in jail. They ripped off hundreds of customers on gunsnet. Don't even think about doing business with those idiots.

...i have 2 S-12's that i'm converting now and had already decided on the Tromix brake and maybe the new Chaos brake. i came across these at JFK inc. http://207.176.137.9/shop/shopdisplayprodu...=Muzzle+Devices and was just curious if anyone else had seen them. i'm definitely planning on sticking with my original choices!

JFK=JoeKen Firearms.

Worst reputation in the business. And Ten bucks + Shipping for a used AK barrel nut? Their prices suck, their customer support is non-existant and their products/firearms appear to have been cobbled up by monkees with claw hammers and bricks.

Their MP-5 clone has the bolt WELDED to the carrier making it a blowback weapon!

Neverless, the suckers see their COLOR Shotgun News Ad and send in their hard earned dollars for A: Stuff that never arrives or B: JUNK if it actually does arrive!