Special legeslation passe3d by The D.C. City Council will allow bars and resturants to stay open 24/7 for the week of the Innaguration, and to serve/sell liquor untill 5AM so the expected 4 Million people coming to DC will have the propper supplies to get drunk and disorderly! I will be loading mags starting Jan. 1st.

Dude, they have BEEN HERE.

Got guns? They watch all of us like a "plague" in some interpretations. Its a bit ridiculous, it DOES SAY UNINFRINGED.

Hey, they arent doing that right? Id watch me and you too! :)

Was out x-mas shopping with the better half. Was amazed at all the Obama merchandise for sale. Obama book of inspirational sayings, Obama calenders, Obama shirts. Obama commemorative coins and plates, framed Obama pictures, posters, Obama DVDs. I have never seen anything like it. Who buys that crap?

Losing their minds would imply they were sane in the first place. They are only doing it because they are black and so is obama.

I really hope the decision comes back to bite them in the ass.

I will not be anywhere near DC at that time, as it is going to offer a prime target for even a small terrorist attack. One small device will kill lots of people with the crowds they are expecting.

Other than that, theres gonna be a bunch of drunk black people that are going to feel empowered enough to be as racist as they want.

And if any of you think I'm being racist by saying that, you haven't spent much time in DC. I live right on the border.

Ala. county sets 'Barak Obama Day'

The beatification process into full blown god status is already beginning. Look for the intersection of King and Obama Boulevards coming soon to a town near you.

That is just another way for them to get a paid day off at the taxpayers expense. No surprise there.

Was out x-mas shopping with the better half. Was amazed at all the Obama merchandise for sale. Obama book of inspirational sayings, Obama calenders, Obama shirts. Obama commemorative coins and plates, framed Obama pictures, posters, Obama DVDs. I have never seen anything like it. Who buys that crap?

All of those things will be collectors items one day.

Did you see any of these?

post-6428-1228440703_thumb.jpg

The beatification process into full blown god status is already beginning. Look for the intersection of King and Obama Boulevards coming soon to a town near you.

A guy from the county commission of said county was on a local talk radio show I listen to in the morning the other day. The host is a super cool, libertarian minded cat. Anyway, he asked the guy why the were having Obama day, and he said it was because it was historic for a black man (actually said "man of African decent, but I digress) to be elected president. The host then asked if they would have done the same thing had Hillary been elected, being that it would be historic for a woman to be elected president. Of course, they guy says no, because, (I shit you not) she's not black. Then the host was like "Any chance you're doing this for national media attention, have you had any national media inquiries yet?" "No, but dey's comin'."

I've gotta get out of Alabama. The mayor of my city, the largest in Alabama, just got indicted on federal corruption, money laundering, and bribery charges, but he's still running the city, if that's what you want to call it. They've renamed the airport and a few streets downtown for civil rights leaders, and recently had a "sack cloth and ashes" rally against violence, complete with the mayor wearing a burlap sack with ash on his forehead, wearing gators and a fucking Rolex. :eek: Just ask termite on here about it, he'll tell ya.

Texas here I come.

A guy from the county commission of said county was on a local talk radio show I listen to in the morning the other day. The host is a super cool, libertarian minded cat. Anyway, he asked the guy why the were having Obama day, and he said it was because it was historic for a black man (actually said "man of African decent, but I digress) to be elected president. The host then asked if they would have done the same thing had Hillary been elected, being that it would be historic for a woman to be elected president. Of course, they guy says no, because, (I shit you not) she's not black. Then the host was like "Any chance you're doing this for national media attention, have you had any national media inquiries yet?" "No, but dey's comin'."

I've gotta get out of Alabama. The mayor of my city, the largest in Alabama, just got indicted on federal corruption, money laundering, and bribery charges, but he's still running the city, if that's what you want to call it. They've renamed the airport and a few streets downtown for civil rights leaders, and recently had a "sack cloth and ashes" rally against violence, complete with the mayor wearing a burlap sack with ash on his forehead, wearing gators and a fucking Rolex. :eek: Just ask termite on here about it, he'll tell ya.

Texas here I come.

What show were you listening to? I'm always digging on some talk radio.

I propose an Ohio/Texas Coalition.

you see,...here in Ohio we have plenty of coal, some oil, lots of food crops and dairy and meat stuffs, and access to the worlds largest freshwater supply

(which you guys down there might run a little short on,.. seeing how there isn't one square mile of fresh water in your whole state)

and also the world's largest underground aquifers plus plenty of steel and lumber here in Ohio,... just a thought.

Texas here I come.

Matt "the mouth" Murphy on WAPI 1070 AM. He's on from 6-10am central M-F. He's a real bastard, I think that's why I like him so much.

Here's a link to some of his podcasts:

http://www.wapi1070.com/sectional.asp?id=22245

If you get a chance, listen to the Bert Bank interview, the guy's like, 90 something years old and survived the Baatan death march, and says 'Japs' on the radio. Fucking awesome. The Louie Gohmert interview from today was pretty awesome, yet another reason to move to Texas.

Here's a link to the radio station web site, if you want to listen to his show live in the morning time:

http://www.wapi1070.com/

Seriously, I think I have a man crush on this fat fucker.

Sure wish I had a watermelon farm near DC...I could make a fortune come January!!!

That was just blatantly racist, and a very unnecessary comment. Did someone already use the "fried chicken stand" comment?

Jeez, man. That was just stupid.

Sure wish I had a watermelon farm near DC...I could make a fortune come January!!!

That was just blatantly racist, and a very unnecessary comment. Did someone already use the "fried chicken stand" comment?

Black people do this, White people, WHITE PEOPLE, do this.

They've renamed the airport and a few streets downtown for civil rights leaders

One day at my last job, a few of us were out on a smoke break. The smoking area was right near a "Martin Luther King Memorial" (which is actually a just bunch of steps people sit on, and it overlooks the river). The dead end road in front of it had recently been changed to "Martin Luther Kind Blvd", and lead directly to the Probation Department offices.

One black guy that was with us, said "Why the fuck they gotta make MLK boulevard a fuckin' dead end road that leads straight to Probation?!?!?!?" :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: . He was just joking around, and everyone about died from laughing so hard.

But it's usually true though, go to MLK blvd./street/avenue in most cities, and it's a shitty area.

Texas here I come.

Matt "the mouth" Murphy on WAPI 1070 AM. He's on from 6-10am central M-F. He's a real bastard, I think that's why I like him so much.

Here's a link to some of his podcasts:

http://www.wapi1070.com/sectional.asp?id=22245

If you get a chance, listen to the Bert Bank interview, the guy's like, 90 something years old and survived the Baatan death march, and says 'Japs' on the radio. Fucking awesome. The Louie Gohmert interview from today was pretty awesome, yet another reason to move to Texas.

Here's a link to the radio station web site, if you want to listen to his show live in the morning time:

http://www.wapi1070.com/

Seriously, I think I have a man crush on this fat fucker.

Thanks man. I'll check it out. Look nothing wrong with a little man crush as long as you can put it in perspective. You have to realize that he is a big time celebrity and that you are never going to be with him. I just don't want you to start thinking that you are in love. I just don't want you to get hurt. :P

Why, did we offend your "racist" sensitivity in some way? :haha:

Kinda figures, Maryland. :lol:

Wish I had a dime for every time I heard the phrase "fucking whitey" round where I live. :rolleyes:

Now go wash the sand out of your pussy. :chris:

Why, did we offend your "racist" sensitivity in some way? :haha:

Kinda figures, Maryland. :lol:

Wish I had a dime for every time I heard the phrase "fucking whitey" round where I live. :rolleyes:

Now go wash the sand out of your pussy. :chris:

No it was racist. You let other peoples racism justify yours? Get a life.

I've spent half my life getting chased out of the worst neighborhoods in DC because I'm white, so I could care less about all the times you heard shit that hurt your feelings.

Why do you think the comment was racist? Not looking to wrestle, just curious.

Did it mean to invoke racial stereotypes of all people, or just black people?

Are you asking me what he was getting at?

Its evident enough that I can.

I really hate busy-body assholes who self-appoint themselves as the PC/Behavior cops and call people out based on their own skewed perceptions of what other people say.......... If you're that sensitive, you're likely in the wrong place to begin with........

That said, finger-waggling from anyone who's not a mod on this Forum should ram that finger they're waggling straight up their ass.........

Pete Townsend/Roger Daltrey said it best: "Who the fuck are you??"

Besides, some things just are........regardless of how you'd like them to be.............

Its evident enough that I can.

Not too sure what you are getting at here so I'll just say this. I used to serve beverages at large conventions. We had two flavors. Lemon and cola. Black people almost always went for lemon and white people almost always went for cola. Now, commenting on either of these is not racist and neither are stereotypes. They are simply things that some races tend to lean towards more than other. No one is saying that blacks are sons of bitches for liking watermelon or as you brought up, fried chicken. If I say Russians like their vodka, is that racist? Every race is different and these differences do show. Hell it's just numbers man.