Finally....No Threading Required Muzzle Attachent

Here is a picture of our NO THREAD REQUIRED MUZZLE ATTACHMENT. We finally signed the patent pending paperwork today and the lawyer says we are good to go on advertising and selling these. We have a show this weekend so I will be away. I will try to get these on the site early next week.

.223 and 7.62 only for now

Scott

This is the only picture I have right now but I will get better ones next week. It is an actual picture not a photoshop. The flash hider does screw off and on. You can change muzzle attachment whenever you want.

saiga%20muzzle%20clip.JPG

Here is a picture of our NO THREAD REQUIRED MUZZLE ATTACHMENT. We finally signed the patent pending paperwork today and the lawyer says we are good to go on advertising and selling these. We have a show this weekend so I will be away. I will try to get these on the site early next week.

.223 and 7.62 only for now

Scott

This is the only picture I have right now but I will get better ones next week. It is an actual picture not a photoshop. The flash hider does screw off and on. You can change muzzle attachment whenever you want.

saiga%20muzzle%20clip.JPG

Scott,

Are you going to have a sign up and if so, can I be signed up?

louielouie

Edited by louielouie

We have designed a piece that goes around the front site tower and snaps onto the barrel. The piece that snaps around the barrel is threaded and therefore allows you to remove the brake. We have one on a full auto 7.62 rifle with several hundred rounds through it with NO issues. As soon as I find the cord to my camera, I'll post more pics.

Scott

that is indeed our rifle tri rail in the picture. We have it available on our site under the Saiga furniture section. As for several hundred rounds being sufficient on the testing of our muzzle device......we are satisfied with our testing. We have had several different people testing them with no performance issues.

Scott

that is indeed our rifle tri rail in the picture. We have it available on our site under the Saiga furniture section. As for several hundred rounds being sufficient on the testing of our muzzle device......we are satisfied with our testing. We have had several different people testing them with no performance issues.

Scott

I like it! Will those plastic snap on rectangular rail covers fit on both the bottom and sides, and do you sell them, too? I think they're made by UTG but not sure.

Also, is there a sling loop attachment on it, or is that separate? I can't tell from the pics.

Scott

I like it! Will those plastic snap on rectangular rail covers fit on both the bottom and sides, and do you sell them, too? I think they're made by UTG but not sure.

Also, is there a sling loop attachment on it, or is that separate? I can't tell from the pics.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...st&p=294141

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...st&p=294142

Scott

How cool. I guess I'll be adding one to my buy list. Thanks Damage.

Is the price a secret?

Scott

How cool. I guess I'll be adding one to my buy list. Thanks Damage.

I don't see this muzzle attachment on the web page. When will it be posted ?

No secrets here......the shop is running the production run now. We have some of the prototypes in house but we want to get real time run times so we can price them correctly out of the gate.

Scott

Shit, I was hoping it would have no threads at all. I'm in NJ and the whole threaded barrel thing has been fucking me over for some time now.

I'm in NJ also.

I dont really know if this would be legal in NJ, but this attachement does not really thread the physical barrel itself, it's sort of like a clamp on brake, which there are no laws for in NJ.

So since you would not be threading the barrel, would this still be non compliant in NJ?

Shit, I was hoping it would have no threads at all. I'm in NJ and the whole threaded barrel thing has been fucking me over for some time now.

I'm in NJ also.

I dont really know if this would be legal in NJ, but this attachement does not really thread the physical barrel itself, it's sort of like a clamp on brake, which there are no laws for in NJ.

So since you would not be threading the barrel, would this still be non compliant in NJ?

i called the state police and they told me this.. NO threads at all.... NO flash hider at all... i then said can i weld on a brake.. he said the rules are exactly what he said they were... no threads no flash hider... so im under the impression that it basically has to be reasonable perminent or its no good...but i actually am interested in this because i was thinking some kind of brake on it then just have a little spot weld on the brake.. this would let me not have to actually weld my barrel...