Parts received from Rusmilitary!

Hey guys, I just received my parts from Rusmilitary!!! The envelope in which they came does have a Cutoms Declaration sticker on it. It seems that the package was opened, it's contents were verified and the package was then sent on it's way. I will post pictures in a little while, kinda busy right now. AKATTACK

It's great to hear that news!

AKATTACK?

Do any of your "parts" consist of saiga hi-cap mags? please reply on that.

I'd love to hear from ANYONE who has received ANY saiga magazine from Oleg in the last month(January).

sorry..i disagree that all sounds nifty.....US Customs opening packages with hi-cap(even legal)magazines doesn't leave a warm fuzzy feeling inside me.

I hope Oleg ships the mags in two parts.....

To tell you the honest truth, the sticker from Customs on the envelope looks to be from U.K. Customs, and not U.S. Customs. The date on the sticker is Jan. 14, 2005 and that's the day after the package left Oleg's place of business. The sticker reads "Saiga Spares" as the envelope's contents and shows a worth of "50.00", more indication that this is U.K. Customs. I'll be back with pictures of the envelopes and products. AKATTACK

To tell you the honest truth, the sticker from Customs on the envelope looks to be from U.K. Customs, and not U.S. Customs. The date on the sticker is Jan. 14, 2005 and that's the day after the package left Oleg's place of business. The sticker reads "Saiga Spares" as the envelope's contents and shows a worth of "50.00", more indication that this is U.K. Customs. I'll be back with pictures of the envelopes and products. AKATTACK

I'm sorry if you feel I'm nosy...I'm just being a puss about throwing 400.00 across the ocean to Oleg...i was kinda wondering if you meant mags, when you said "spares"?

Maybe I need someone to lie to me :lolol: make me feel better :lolol: ...ugh

maybe i should just bid on every over-priced 8rd i see on e-ghey......then it would just ship from TX. :unsure:

Hi all

I think that the customs sticker you reffer to is either white(newer type) or green(older type) and these are filled out at the post office depot prior to despatch , they are for U.K customs to verify the goods that are leaving the U.K and have no bearing on the U.S customs.

hope this clears this up for you.

assassin

Sorry guys, had to run an errand. The parts I ordered were the front sights for my Saiga 12 and .410. No mags, sorry. But I ordered these products on Jan. 12 and I received them today, Jan. 31. I live in Arkansas, so that might give some of you guys some insight to delivery dates. Here's a pic of the package and parts.

post-2-1107213743.jpg

Since the form is submitted to U.S. Authorities, the $100.00 limit would be applicable to U.S. Currency. If you are over $100.00, you are supposed to submit a form 6 to the U.S. Customs, if you are ordering from within the United States. I have not had experience in this area, so I don't know exactly how it is done or if it is completely necessary. The time period from which I placed my order and to which I received it was 18 days. AKATTACK

Ya know... I was checking around Oleg's site... and I MUST admit, hes got a lot of really nice stuff... I just think that some of his pricing is WAY HIGH... for example.. he sells the PK-01 red dot collimator sights at 129.00 pounds.. converted thats like $240.00!!!! They sell in the states from $90-$120 retail, normally....

Granted... hes got some HARD to get items, and for thsoe you *ARE* going to pay a premium price....

Its just too bad the priceing couldnt be a little more competitive on some of the more "normal" items...

:smoke:

A GP-30 is the Russian version of the M-203. It's an underbarrel grenade launcher. If you read the fine print, I believe it states that B.A.T.F.E. has ruled that these do not fit the deactivation state as set forth by B.A.T.F.E. They cannot be shipped to the United States. AKATTACK

I received my front sight and 8 rounder shortly after the new year began. The limit for the Form 6 is for parts with a wholesale value in excess of $100.

Under Arms Export Control Act regulations in 27 CFR 47.41©, a

permit is not required for the importation of:

b. Minor components and parts of Category I(a) firearms, except

barrels, cylinders, receivers (frames) or complete breech

mechanisms, when the total value does not exceed $100 wholesale

in any single transaction.

http://www.atf.gov/forms/pdfs/f53303a.pdf

Ironic. Wife steps in door with mail.

Package....

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

BUREA OF ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, AND FIREARMS AND EXPLOSIVES

CINCINATTI FIELD OFFICE

2 FORM 6'S AND AN OFFER TO HELP FILL THEM OUT PROPERLY. I wonder if this would work?

I already asked Oleg to send individually. But I will fill this out anyway. Maybe something good could come of it.

I haven't poured over it yet.

#8 kind of stumps me. I've got 3 choices.

Is it a:

-Firearm.. no.

-Implement of war..i think this is it.

-Ammunition..no

well...i'll check it out, and call tommorrow morning.