Teaser pics

speaking of NJ obviously its a magazine adapter... NJ has a mag capacity limit of 15... so what 15 round mags does this allow me to use?

thanks..

c-products carries 10-rounders... I don't remember if they carry 15-rounders or not. Of course, they're totally swamped, so I don't know how responsive they'd be to an email inquiry re: having them make 15 rounders out of 20s for you.

they look really well made.. i might be interested in one as well..

whats the cost?

They run $159 plus $8 shipping. The idea behind the adapter is to use a inexpensive AR rebuild-able mag as opposed to more expensive production models. If you have a AR then the added bonus is one mag that fits both rifles. Thanks

they look really well made.. i might be interested in one as well..

whats the cost?

They run $159 plus $8 shipping. The idea behind the adapter is to use a inexpensive AR rebuild-able mag as opposed to more expensive production models. If you have a AR then the added bonus is one mag that fits both rifles. Thanks

If I was converting my first Saiga right now, I would definitely go with one of these mag converters. You get the MAJOR advantages of US-made mags (3 'compliance' parts - do not EVER forget federal law), and interchangeable mags with your AR (yes, I know ARs are really more at the 'toy' end of the weapons spectrum compared to AKs, but most of us build at least one AR during our lifetimes, and if you're like me, your wife will like it... for some reason... I guess because it's 'light weight'...). Plus, if you're a real gun owner, and buy more than one magazine per firearm, the savings associated with purchasing the currently 'cheap' hi-quality AR mags will likely pay for the adapter, plus some...

Just my opinion...

does it need a bullet guide also?

Forgot to mention, NO BULLET GUIDE REQUIRED (from what I've heard - dial that into your cost & labor & potential screw up estimate also!!!).

Because I was lucky (or maybe for once smart) enough to buy Galil Orlites when they were cheap, I'm sticking with my lovely dinzag bullet guide & equally lovely Galil Orlites, just an FYI...

;>)

speaking of NJ obviously its a magazine adapter... NJ has a mag capacity limit of 15... so what 15 round mags does this allow me to use?

thanks..

I'm not sure if you're a member on AR15.com, but in the "NY/NJ Hometown Forum", there's a member who mod PMags to 15 rounds, and sells them. I think his name is PK90, but I'm not positive.

Dangit!

I guess I'll have to get that 223 now.

You have any problems shipping your products to NJ?

No problems with NJ......

Yeah, thankfully you guys aren't a bunch of dirtbags like the guys over at Mississippi Auto Arms...won't even sell T-Shirts to a lib state LOL

I wouldn't go so far as to say that........ I know Nathan, and he is a good guy. His family has been in the gun industry for some time and knows the in and out of the law. While his business practice/ethics my not appeal to everyone, in those states he steers clear of, he has his reasons. In our current political climate it can be to great of a liability and headache to track the paperwork for those states. In this business keeping up with the laws of each state is a necessity to keep yourself out of hot water, sometimes it is easier to just avoid the hot zones. Only then there is no chance of getting bit in the ass.

...in those states he steers clear of, he has his reasons. In our current political climate it can be to great of a liability and headache to track the paperwork for those states. In this business keeping up with the laws of each state is a necessity to keep yourself out of hot water, sometimes it is easier to just avoid the hot zones. Only then there is no chance of getting bit in the ass.

Bingo! I got stuck living in the People's Republik of Kalifornia for WAY too long - and the experience (just as a gun owner, not a firearms-related business owner) made the 'Twilight Zone' (with diarrhea) sound attractive.

For example, first (back in the '90s) the Kalifornia Gubermint announced that a certain kind of SKS (we all know them - about as threatening as your grand-daddy's .30-30 Winchester) did not have to be registered under Kalifornia's idiotic assault weapons ban (thank God for small favors). The State did that in writing, under official State letterhead, and with the official signature of the appropriate State official attached. Official, official, official. You think you're safe & legal, right? But then (guess what), an Obama-type Damocrat gets elected to the same State office, and (no matter what official letter you had in your filing cabinet, from the Kalifornia People's Republik, dated prior to his coronation), he announced that the deadline for registration had passed, and that every one of the SKS owners in question were basically criminals, because they had not registered their evil 'assault' SKSs. Congratulations! - you just won the Damocrat gun-control lottery (soon to be coming to your neighborhood, courtesy of President B.O., 'Heinrich' Holder [our new AG], & Diane 'Fineswine', if they have their way.)

I will not blame any firearms-related business (or any other business, for that matter) that refuses to do business in Kalifornia. Period. Back when I was living there, I talked to a guy working for Unocal (Union Oil Company of California, a major oil & gas producing company, founded in California about a 100 years ago, you might have bought gas for your car at one of their stations, a few years back). Turns out, they were leaving Kalifornia, because just a list of the TITLES of the so-called 'environmental' laws they had to request 'permits' under ran more than one type-written page in length (that's just the TITLES, not the actual requirements). Unocal ended up leaving (ain't that great for jobs, Mr. Obama - and FU, Kalifornia, IMHO).

Every time I see an oil company guy since then, I ask if Unocal has changed their name to Nocal...

I may not agree with Nathans business decisions, but they are his to make... and he *HAS* sent T-shirts into the "hot zones" ... I know... Cause I have one!! :lol::up: And I wear it often, and proudly! :up:

MAA are good people... I have grumbled about them in the past myself... but I have been enlightened! MSA is 100% correct... Its easier to avoid an entire state, than to try to figure out what can and cant be shipped where, and to whom, when... with the nature of being swamped 1000 times over standard business as usual of past years...

:smoke:

Posted these to prove they really do exist. This is the batch I picked up today they go to get anodized tomorrow and then assembled for shipping.

You have single-handedly forced me to rethink my Saiga configuration. I am going to sell both of my IMI Galil adapters, in favor of yours. Your stock adapter is another want need.

buckmeister

i havent done the math, but how many parts do you need to comply with 922r if you use a US GI mag with this?

cool part man.

The adapter doesn't count towards the 922r parts count....... The AR mag counts as 3.

US mag = 3

So pop out the Russian piston, put in a US made piston.

US parts = 4

Slap in the adapter, grab a P-Mag

You just grabbed 4 922r Brownie points and have a handy carbine that is PC but able to use a big ol fat mag !!

Edited by MD_Willington