Weapon Used In Wisconsin Shooting?

Ok I have consulted a few local law enforcement sources. And my findings are that, it is illegal to fire warning shots at someone trespassing unless they have threatened to do you/friends bodily harm, it's called attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon. Now if he had threatened them it would be lawful to fire warning shots, but not as he's walking away. My parents own about 1/2 a mile of land along a nice walleye river here in town, and we've had problems with tresspassers. And yes there are Hmong that fish on the public property about a 1/4 mile away, in the 20+ years they've owned the land never has a Hmong tresspassed. It's usually a local yokal, or someone from milwaukee who was inconsiderate. We've had lots of people ask permission and we've allowed everyone who asked to fish. And most people are respectful, but the local yokals are always told to get the fuck out, because they have no respect. I dont care that he was Hmong, I dont care that he tresspassed, the witnesses agree they fired at him while he was "retreating", what would you have done in his case? So shut the fuck up about him being Hmong and them having no respect, and picture him as white(since thats the only way you people can think of him as an equal and not just some gook). And by the way, I've been trying to get into the criminal justice, and understand quite abit about the use of deadily force. So no I am not some dumb ass runnignmy mouth.

All I know is.....Whoever Fired on the other/s........

opened the door to a firefight.

If a round goes past me/ into me. I'm in fight mode. Not flight. Guess they don't teach us "Jarheads" well enough to survive. Threat is close. Assault through. Until it's done.

We all will learn something from this...i just don't know what.

Respect for Armed individual......Thats my Opin.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is one piece of info people are forgetting. vang served in the national guard for 6 or 8 years or something like that in california. he is not a hmong. he is an american servicemen. you disrespect all military by disavowing his service by calling him hmong, regardless of what he did. he served his country, and he is one of us now. Im not saying that he was right or wrong in this statement, but he is one of US. people seem to forget that...

i am almost sure vang has told the whole truth. his statement was made of his own will after thinking it through well, and without an attourney. It is also SO detailed I find it difficult to say it isnt the truth. the other side of the story is all generalised and full of generalisations from what I saw.

with that said, it is, as was stated above, a class b felony to discharge a firearm in any way shape or form TWORD or in the direction of, another human being. per shot. regardless of intent or hitting anything. you go to prison if you accidentally shoot someone's house while hunting. period. what is the rule number for "always know whats behind what you shoot at" ?

you do NOT go hunting, then go chase in a group, a trespasser off your property unarmed. this is impossible for me to believe. there is absolutely no way there was only one gun, and if there was, that noone went to grab it. in the rural area of wisconsin? lifetime hunters? THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL there was only one gun. I firmly believe the guys that vang said he saw show up that rooted around were picking up weapons and ammo so that vang could not use them. because they did not state that very thing, i firmly believe they were trying to cover something up.

further, vang from his own statement, sounded like he was in "combat mode" and sounds to have already lost it with chasing down the two guys then shooting them. thats called temporary insanity. further, he states that he threw away his ammo because he did not wish to have to shoot anyone else. meaning, he was willing to die before having to pull the trigger again. remorse that soon is not for the insane or criminally minded individuals. that also means the man had his witts about him somewhat at least at that point.

i feel bad for both sides. people have to think about the consequences of thier actions.

this kid and girl that rode up on vang, almost hitting him with the quad, slamming on the brakes, then supposedly turning to fire on vang that were shot.....vang said he saw a weapon if i recall. where is it? why would you STOP within yards of the guy you apparantly KNOW to be the one that just shot your friends without intending to shoot back? come on now. you dont do it. where is thier gun? they surely DID have one.

something stinks, and i dont buy it.

oh yeh......and if the kid wasnt armed, and had just missed running vang over, and then was turning to back over him with his quad, vang was in the RIGHT to shoot at THAT MOMENT, as that is vehicular assault, and a life-threatening intentionally harmful act. further, it is attempted homicide and assault with a deadly weapon to do so if you actually hit the guy and kill him.

I know of no hunters in my area that go into the woods with one gun between 5 individuals, and for shit sure NONE that would immediately respond to a shooting of thier buddies with less than a lynching rope and two guns a piece. vang wouldnt have made it out of those woods alive in my parts. I am sure that is what vang was thinking when he tossed his remaining ammo. "I know they are going to hunt me down and shoot me, but i cant bear to take another life in self-defense."

that is probably why the almighty spared him...

the whole thing sucks either way, as i said.

Hi guys! I hafta agree with the fact that Vang is an American citizen like you and me. I think that I would have responded the same way to hearing a shot fired as I was retreating. Im sure he didnt know where the shot was aimed. I would have assumed it was aimed at me after having endured countless racial slurs and threats.

Even if there was only one firearm amongst the group, in a situation like that it is natural to take out the shooter and anyone else with the opposable thumbs able to pick up the firearm. The group acted as a group, and therefore was dispatched as a group by the individual being attacked.

You guys are probably gonna flame the shit outa me for this, but based on the evidence Ive heard (if its all true) I think Vang should walk outa there without a felony conviction of any kind. We've got a bit of land out here that we enjoy, and I cant think of too many good reasons to pop off a shot at a trespasser, especially an armed one. I am sure that 3 out of 5 armed tresspassers will shoot back! I also agree that the story the group of hunters gave to police stinks. And Bvamp is right, tossing his ammo was remorseful surrender and possibly suicide. The game warden came across him looking for a way out of the woods, he was lost. They could have hunted him down. Lord knows they would have here in Pennsylvania.

just got to throw out my ideas on this.

dont go pokin around on somone elces property, ESPECIALY WITH A GUN! this is just comon sence. the guy was wrong right from the start. especialy if your in somon elces tree stand... there is no way you cant know that your tresspasing.

if you trespass, expect rock salt in the ass, which hurts... a lot (ask me how i know these things).

on my grandparents farm we have problems with poachers/ tresspassers. we let some people hunt in the woods if they let us know first, so we arnt back there cutting up trees, camping, or workin in the fields while people are shooting. the mixture of woods and fields is disorenting, so we want to make sure people know where the house is too. but we still get a LOT of poachers on our land. we put up signs and they blast them with buck shot! these guys are so bold that when i was younger (before i knew any beter, maybe 10 years old) they useto yell at me when i was back in the woods telling me i wasnt suposto be there!!!

so we have ben wageing war on them. first we went through found every tree stand we could, tore them down, and burned them on the spot, which oviously says "dont hunt here". but they had the audasity to come back and put up new stands, except this time some of them were clever enough to use the pegs that you take out, so we couldnt tear them down! so we either shot their stands into oblivion 50 or so times witht the 12 ga, or cut down the trees they liked.

NOTHING IS MORE AGRAVATING THAN TRESPASSERS!

on the other hand, people dont just shoot and kill people for no reason. i have a feeling that they did something to prevoke this guy to shoot them. ive never had a gun pointed stright at my face, but i imagine that its scary as hell...

there is one piece of info people are forgetting. vang served in the national guard for 6 or 8 years or something like that in california. he is not a hmong. he is an american servicemen. you disrespect all military by disavowing his service by calling him hmong, regardless of what he did. he served his country, and he is one of us now. Im not saying that he was right or wrong in this statement, but he is one of US. people seem to forget that...
yeah i agree that service men deserve respect, and this guys is innocent untill proven guilty. but then agian, so was timmothy mcvhey...

you do NOT go hunting, then go chase in a group, a trespasser off your property unarmed. this is impossible for me to believe. there is absolutely no way there was only one gun, and if there was, that noone went to grab it. in the rural area of wisconsin? lifetime hunters? THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL there was only one gun. I firmly believe the guys that vang said he saw show up that rooted around were picking up weapons and ammo so that vang could not use them. because they did not state that very thing, i firmly believe they were trying to cover something up.

B vamp has got his head on stright. although ive never been to WI, ive been in a lot of ruarl farming areas. in the ruarl partsthis country, it wouldnt suprise me to see guys show up at church with their deer guns, they damn well were armed on their won land aproching a trespasser!

as to the race issues, just ignore everything. the problem with raceism is that people aknolage it. weather its positive or negitive, if you are attacking ot defending somone baces on race, your making it worse. serioulsy, just ignore it all! if for no other reason, because im damn tired of hearing about it. everything i hear about race anymore, from anny angle, sounds like a steaming pile of bullshit to me.

"yeah it was a gook that did the shooting! watch out for them! white people got to stick together!" -bullshit, im equaly woried about anny one attacking/ robbing / killing me. i dont care what you are, if you wake me up rummaging through my house in the middle of the night, i dont care what race you are, your in a world of shit. as to races clanning up together, its a bullshit idea too. if the black guy across the street form me sees somone sneeking around my house at night, i would hope he would do somthing about it. so i would do the same for him, or anyone elce. when you segragate your self off, you create enemies, and i dont need anny of those.

"such and such company is raceist because 80percent of their executives are white!" -bullshit. if there is one thing i have learned in life so far, its that big companies are whores. they will do anything for money. they hire the best people for the job, weather they are black or white, or a talking horse, if there is money to be made from it.

or one from my home town, "the new chief of police who is black fired 20 percent of the force because they were white!" -bullshit. maybe he fired them because they were corrupt, and durham has some of the worst gang problems per capita in the country, asshole. and the mediea makes it all worse! im not gona get into this any more.

all and all i think what happened is a tragity, and mistakes were made on both sides. unfortunatly, the mistakes resulted in 6 deaths.

Um, (not to start anything here), but you guys "chest thumping" saying that you are going to fuck up anyone you find uninvited in your house better check out the law books better. :eek:

The "castle doctrine" (where homeowners can shoot anyone trespassing in their homes) doesn't apply in all areas. Some liberal bastions (Mass, I think for example) you have to make a determined attempt to retreat from the area.

I know, messed up, but law...:angry:

Just thought I'd share that bit of info. before you find yourself packing the family size jar of vaseline for your pretty much guarunteed prison stay. :dollar:

Um, (not to start anything here), but you guys "chest thumping" saying that you are going to fuck up anyone you find uninvited in your house better check out the law books better. :eek:

The "castle doctrine" (where homeowners can shoot anyone trespassing in their homes) doesn't apply in all areas. Some liberal bastions (Mass, I think for example) you have to make a determined attempt to retreat from the area.

I know, messed up, but law...:angry:

Just thought I'd share that bit of info. before you find yourself packing the family size jar of vaseline for your pretty much guarunteed prison stay. :dollar:

exactly. It's no wonder I find Iraq safer than CONUS. I can shoot whats threatening me without question. Except Staff NCO's...lol

And as long as I don't position them naked in a dogpile pyramid...no problem......ahhwww

thats was messed up. j/k :devil:

A guy that used to deliver materials to me was exiting the freeway in the rain. A new conversion van ran through the yield sign. He slammed on the brakes trying to stop 12,000 pounds of truck and slid sideways. Out of control and sliding toward the van he blew the horn and prayed. Somehow he missed the van and slid into the ditch. The van's driver, a respectably dressed 60 something, ran up waving a .45. He ranted and raved and fired a shot in the air. No he didn't kill anybody, but even here in Texas he commited a felony. Why?

Most people get angry sometimes. Many become enraged. If they are in a car they'll tailgate, gesture, drive agressivly. If they are carrying a firearm???

The truth is that many people are not mature enough, stable enough, or aware enough of the law to be trusted with a weapon. It is a terrible thing to take a life even with the law on your side. Too often people don't think ahead. Just ask the bill collectors.

Nevertheless, anyone can buy a gun. Anyone could be carrying one. Typically carrying a firearm is poor defence. Most people of good will hesitate before using it. It may make you more bold in going into dangerous areas and more in harms way. It makes you a target for criminals that want to steal your gun.

I like farearms. I have several. For a long time I wouldn't own one. You see, I was in one of those gunfights. That Ruger saved my life, but I almost shot an 'innocent.' I never would have been where I was if I hadn't had it in my belt. It never would have happened if that nut-job wasn't drinking and carrying a .45.

smiley guy, dont know if you were actually asking why, but the example you gave, the van's driver was brandishing a firearm in a menacing manner, and also discharged it in/over a public highway. both are felonies....thats why during the deer season, you cant fire out of a vehicle off a public roadway at the animal. most states have a 500 foot distance that you have to be past when shooting near roads.

I'm just saying when tempers get hot and guns are around bad things happen. One way or the other that's what happened in WI. Shooting at tresspassers and murdering people are both felonies. The people that did it were full of emotion, not thinking about the law. I read a lot of righteous indignation in this thread, heard a lot of anger. The situation in WI is sad and bad for all of us, but it doesn't look like there is a 'right side' to be on. Some people just can't be trusted with guns.

The way I look at it (and you don't have to agree): If I see some guy with a gun out in my yard, there's gonna be some major shit go down, regardless of what the law says. Period. That's what happened here: That Hmong guy was on their property, and armed. Do I feel he deserved better treatment than he got? No, I actually think the people who's land he was on should have done a bit more. Do I think the Hmong guy was justified in what he did? Absolutely not, he was trespassing on their land while armed. I realize this was hunting land, but he should have been treated as any armed intruder, not neccessarily like a hunter: you can't make any assumptions in a situation like this. Do I think he should be executed for what he did? Without question.

I live in Wi, and reading this thread is making me go crazy.

Vang is not fucking rambo...this isnt first blood

He is a criminal, and his victims were good people doing what they thought was right to protect themselves and thier property.

Forget the race, history whatever. People are dead and he was pulling the trigger.

I live in Wi, and reading this thread is making me go crazy.

Vang is not fucking rambo...this isnt first blood

He is a criminal, and his victims were good people doing what they thought was right to protect themselves and thier property.

Forget the race, history whatever. People are dead and he was pulling the trigger.

Yup

if i acidentally wandered onto someones land while hunting and one of them fired a shot over my shoulder, especially in the backwoods of america where racism and militias run rampant, I would shoot back and shoot back a LOT. you cant take a shot at me because i was on your land, im sorry. you arent in south africa where poachers are shot on sight because they wander in groups hunting with machine guns...

i really hate to keep saying it but. were these people THAT ignorant when they called on the radio to say vang was up in thier stand and giving them a problem, that they all just show up unarmed? what exactly did they think they would do? show up and curse him out? OH YEH thats REAL smart people. not only do I not believe the landholder's words like AT ALL, I even will go so far to say I think vang was right dropping the first three of them, AND that if YOU were put into the situation and forced to shoot someone, if you were any kind of NORMAL human being, YOU would lose it in the head for a minute TOO.

ya'll try to make him out as a serial killing nutjob. lets see how you do when someone shoots at you in the woods over a huntign spot.

if i acidentally wandered onto someones land while hunting and one of them fired a shot over my shoulder, especially in the backwoods of america where racism and militias run rampant, I would shoot back and shoot back a LOT. you cant take a shot at me because i was on your land, im sorry. you arent in south africa where poachers are shot on sight because they wander in groups hunting with machine guns...

i really hate to keep saying it but. were these people THAT ignorant when they called on the radio to say vang was up in thier stand and giving them a problem, that they all just show up unarmed? what exactly did they think they would do? show up and curse him out? OH YEH thats REAL smart people. not only do I not believe the landholder's words like AT ALL, I even will go so far to say I think vang was right dropping the first three of them, AND that if YOU were put into the situation and forced to shoot someone, if you were any kind of NORMAL human being, YOU would lose it in the head for a minute TOO.

ya'll try to make him out as a serial killing nutjob. lets see how you do when someone shoots at you in the woods over a huntign spot.

No, you gotta be nuts to say Vang was right to shoot ANY of the other people. He was in the wrong every inch of the way.

Vang is a sociopath. It makes no difference if they called him names or fired a warning shot. His actions are not excusable nor are they reasonable. Human aberations know no racial or ethnic boundaries. Let's see what comes out in the trial.

G O B

Blenderwizard nutty fuckjobs like you are why people are writing gun control laws. And honestly I hope I dont live anywhere near you. And if I were you I'd damn well watch what I say. Because an opinion like that is dangerous, and honestly sounds like a lil man trying to make himself feel bigger. Grow up, yea both sides broke the law, and both are going to be punished.

Vang is a sociopath. It makes no difference if they called him names or fired a warning shot. His actions are not excusable nor are they reasonable. Human aberations know no racial or ethnic boundaries. Let's see what comes out in the trial.

G O B

Hopefully Facts. Not speculation. Like half the comments here on this forum.

Mine included.

Be nice to see a police report. Know why? Because even with "FACTS" being in-correct in report. It is what the court will call Non-Contested facts/evidence that was found/discovered. Council for both sides will argue. But after the whole sks/ak/saiga sks? thing. Who knows what was in that podunk sheriffs report. Hell. My old man was a Deputy in Ramsey County. Fairly urban. It is county of St.Paul and surronding suburbs. large population. melting pot of ethnicity. All the Deputies have mullets, and 52" waistbands. I hope they are smart under those disguises....lol. My dad would be the first to laugh, and comment.

Hope Justice works for all.

You go to war with the army you have.

Well....You go to court with the proof you have..... And a rabbits foot.

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor
Blenderwizard nutty fuckjobs like you are why people are writing gun control laws.  And honestly I hope I dont live anywhere near you.  And if I were you I'd damn well watch what I say.  Because an opinion like that is dangerous, and honestly sounds like a lil man trying to make himself feel bigger.  Grow up, yea both sides broke the law, and both are going to be punished.

I hope you don't live anywhere near me too, and while you are at it, go screw yourself. I never insulted you or anyone else here. See, you need to understand how a civilized argument works: unless it is about something personal, DON'T MAKE IT PERSONAL.

Edited by BlenderWizard

I hope no-one here will actually threaten another.

Everyone is trying to see both sides, without actually wanting to see both sides. Thats where the anger, and frustration come in.

We all wish it was us. And that it wasn't. I can't figure out any way for it to end up good once a bullet is fired.....hmmm

I guess I'll just go on respecting No Trespassing signs. Or else...I may not live to bitch about the person who fired the 1/or more round/s. And whether it was a felony or self defense. Whoever lives can say whatever. Death is permanent quiet.

Because if he/she/them are like me. 1 shot.1 kill.

Peace in the forum.

Good to see that people believe in something, regardless of "side"?

EDIT-DID YOU SEE THE VIEW COUNT? AND REPLIES COUNT? EVERYONE IS AFFECTED. SOMEHOW. WOW-EDIT

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor

i still say that you are asking for it if you take the law into your own hands and go try to kick an armed trespasser off your property knowing the two guys there already havent been able to get the guy to budge. further, if you are looking to "ask for it" you best bring a gun with you, and have your buddies show up after youve been shot to retrieve your guns so the perp cant use them.

the whole thing stinks like shit no matter what way you look at it. one way to look at it is the locals were stupid confronting a psycho with a gun, let alone UNARMED? (i still highly doubt they werent armed). the other way to look at it is some assholes take a shot at you after surrounding you in a group and you feel SO safe that you return fire at them and are forced to kill another human being.

pick one. no matter what, it stinks like shit....

I still hafta agree with Bvamp and some others. Trespassing is not a fireing squad offence. I let the deer and small game hunters all over my little patch of woods and so does my father, in his larger patch. I have seen everything from a guy with beagles chasing racoons - to lost appilation trail hikers in my woods, and would never consider harsh words at them to leave. (I usually wave) Im not a big hunter but I support hunting and I am a big time lover of firearms. The only signs you will find posted on my land is "no dumping". There is hardly anywhere left to hunt outside of the state game land because all the yuppies are buying up our farms to build Walmarts next to eachother. I live in the very last county in Pennsylvania to still not have a traffic light. And I would like it to stay that way. If I wanted someone to leave my woods, I would ask them to leave.... not fire a shot as they were leaving! Small minded hickville loudmouths popping off shots in the air like drunken Mexicans are responsible for alot more than they are ever made to face up to IMHO. As for the chest thumpers....

Remember that scene in "Tombstone" when one of the cowboys threatens to draw on Earp and before he can finish his threat, Earp leans forward and whacks the pant load in the head with his own pistol? It happens alot to thier kind.

Over in my neck of the woods you can shoot like 50 yards away from the road. I just love rifled slugs.

They should probably do some psychological tests on him with a good expert psychologist... like a professor or something. Not one fat hick prison psychologist that went to Hawkeye two-year College for 7 years saying that Vang is a psycho.

Plus, you can't execute people in Wisconsin... no death penalty... and I believe they don't kill people in Illinois anymore either. Well, people die in chicago and wisconsin everyday... but not from the death penalty.

The truth won't come out in trial. Racism runs deep in America, especially in the judicial system. If a rifle/shotgun was even pointed in my direction and I was a trespassing I would have definately shot FIRST. Better to be alive and sorry than dead and regretful. Law enforcement here in Northern New York has shown itself to be infested with racist officiers, I can only imagine what Mississippi is like..... Like I said, the truth will never see the light of day.

I'm really biting my tongue here!

Here is where you can find the Police report!

http://www.startribune.com/style/ne...hooting1123.pdf

A few other facts.

Wisconsin has a very tough Trespass law, essentially, if you drive up someones driveway to ask permission ... you are trespassing. No Signs need to be posted. If you are on land not your own without a written permission, any Law enforcement of DNR Officer can arrest you. The fine is very heavy.

The "Hunters" all dressed in blaze orange, came up to Vang on ATV's. Extremly illegal to have an uncased weapon on any motor driven vehicle. Can be a 4 year suspension of

hunting, Fishing and trapping rightd, $4,000.00 fine and forfiture of Firearm and the motor vehicle.

The Hunters were not hunting they were merly scouting out the territory, common practice on slow days between maybe 10:00 am and 2:00 pm.

That's why there was one rifle and it was in a latched and/or locked case.

Vang owned prime hunting property in Minnesota, where he is waiting trial on (I believe) 3 trespass charges, and has one recent trespass conviction there.

His Wife named the two other people he went hunting with that day, they seem to have totally disappeared off the face of the earth. Law Enforcement is looking for them but the Minnesota Hmong population claims to have no idea who or where they are;

A couple of years ago not far from this shooting, another man was Murdered by three Asians, seen leaving in a Truck with Minnesota plates the same make, year, and color as the one Vang was driving. The victim was in blaze orange, in the middle of an open field on his own property.

I have had armed Hmong try to intimidate me on my own land in the central part of the state, and during closed hunting season. Most of my neighbors have had breakins and serious vandalism and theft. The guy next to my trailer up there had a very lovely cottage, he started living there a couple of years ago in the summer, and was busy chasing Hmong off his property every week, he went on vacation and his cottage was burned to the ground.

I started working with some of the Hmong in the late '50's (They were most emphatically NOT our friends,) they were stone age hill bandits who hired out as mercenaries to the highest bidder. Usually to guard drug shipments. They became our very good friends much later, when they realized that without our help they would soon be extinct.

Those still in Laos are still kept in Internment Camps where they can be watched and controlled.

Fast forward to '97 and I found myself employed as a teacher and trainer, to prepare them for employment in the the 20th century (Hopefully), but everyone would have setteled for the Nineteenth!

A cruel and insane thing to do, to take an extremly primitive people and drop them into mid-America, late 20th Century.

They are adjusting, it's been at least 3 years now since the last father cut off his teen age daughters hands for being disrespectful.

I have trained and worked with several hundred Hmong people, and I count a very large number as some of my dearest friends. Most of the younger generation is making great progress in "Americanization".

BUT, there is a high percentage of males, in a definable age range who are a real serious problem, they were raised the "old" way. women work, farm, clean and cook and generally do as they're told. Teen males and men do as they damn well please. Wife (and child) beating is common and regular.

Vang is in the age range I mentioned.

BTW, friends in the Milwaukee Hmong Community, inform me that the Clan elders have met and reached a decision.

Whatever happens to Vang legally, if he or the two missing friends show up in the Milwaukee area, they are to be seized and promptly hung, for bringing this disgrace to the Hmong Commonity.

Wow! They must have a different outlook than us , huh?

I'll make one comment about the references to the "rural hicks" in Wisconsin.

Very few farmers left without at least a B.S. in Agriculture or some related study.

And without exception, these are the guys that buy a box of cartridges every few years, knowing that one cartridge means one deer.

Please, no more comments about Indians or "CIA trained Hmong", representing some kind of force for anyone to be concerned about.

And the Bumper Stickers DO say "Save a Hunter ... Shoot a Hmong".

And it angers me because the Hmong people do not deserve what this murderous slimebag is bringing down on them.

This is too long already, read the Police Report, then comment!

Edited by 5knives

Thank you 5Knives for a very straight forward informative post. Sorry your first post had to be in a F'd up thread like this one. I wish you had posted this earlier so some of these guys could have seen the other side of the story before shooting their mouths off. Take a bunch of cool guys who normally are pretty civil with each other and throw out a word like racism and they all get their little panties in a wad and start name calling and unfairly judging each other! My comments on here are based on what has been shared with me by good friends I have in Wis. who are serious outdoorsmen and women and are really tired of the situation with this particular group of bad apples in the hmong basket. These are the only ones I was referring to. We have some problems here with a few members of the Latino community that brought their gang lifestyle up here with them and are not welcome. The town is going to shit. Same goes for some other minorities, dare I mention the out of control blacks that deal crack openly on the city streets, tote stolen pistols and do whatever the hell they want. Don't call me a fucking racist or chest thumper I'm just a realist. Yeh sure there are white people who also fuck up but a whole lot less. When you actually live amoung these types you had better look out for yourself because the law isn't going to save you. They don't give a damn about the law. It doesn't matter what race they are, they are out of control and need to be dealt with. I know people in the Tennesee mountains near my uncle's farm that are just as bad. And they are white. The cops are scared to even ride down their road and they will burn you out in a minute if you cross them.

Anyway 5Knives welcome to the forum and I hope all this $hit talking doesn't keep you from posting again. This is the first thread I've seen on here that brought out this much aggression in everyone. By the way the link to the police report doesn't work. Probably doesn't matter because some people here will claim they made it all up anyway.

And in my own defense I'm not one of those crabby landowners who patrols the property like a warden and yells and screams / shoots at anyone who comes around. I live in a pretty quiet rural area and that isn't necessary. If I feel the need to pop off a round or two because I see someone who knows they are not supposed to be there and have been previously warned not to sneek in again, I may do that but not into the air like some dumbass and certainly not in their direction. Gimme a break! We shoot guns often back there and I don't want to have to worry about someone getting accidently shot because they were back there when they should not have been. Now if there is ever an armed confrontation Hell yeah they better look out. If I had the kind of trespassers they have in Wis. and some other backwoods places I would be alot more strict. Give some people an inch and they will walk all over you. If you have one of the only fishing ponds in an area you are going to have a lot of people wanting to use it. But it's yours and sometimes you want to reserve it for you and your friends. Sometimes it's not convenient. Sometimes you get woke up early on Sat morning to the sound of some idiot blowing the horn in your driveway. Sometimes you might be walking the property with your wife and come up on a favorite place by the pond where some disrespectful idot took a big shit and wiped his ass with a cigar wrapper and left it there for you as a present. I could go on about people trespassing and leaving trash, wads of tangled fishing line, dumping their minnows in the pond that grow up and mess up the population, people leaving with buckets full of fish that I did not get to see. What happened to all those 8 - 10 lb bass I had in there? Get the point? If you have land you must have rules and you must inforce these rules. If you have people who disrespect you and trespass on your land it is your duty to get rid of them however you see fit. You can't just call and nag the cops every time or they won't come when you really need them. End of story.

:rolleyes: