Last Round Bolt Hold Open

I receive good news for me! Today i contact with me man on factory MOLOT.

And Him promise me to reserve for me some complete set, that necessary system LRBHO.

post-14620-1237926681_thumb.jpgpost-14620-1237926707_thumb.jpgpost-14620-1237926726_thumb.jpgpost-14620-1237926742_thumb.jpg

1 complete set i have, but i don't have time to install it.

And him resevrve for me that parts too. type list:

1. FlashHider

post-14620-1237926487.jpg

2. Handguard

post-14620-1237926506_thumb.jpg

3. Ergo grip

post-14620-1237926151_thumb.jpg

4. complete set of folding stock

post-14620-1237926555_thumb.jpg

5. some complete set of Magwell with Magazines on 8 round

post-14620-1237926584_thumb.jpg

i would get a folding stock, reciever, pg and other crap... if you did PayPal

Yeah, don't hold your breath on that one.

If those were available, don't you think there'd be Saiga shotgun-based AOWs a'plenty here?

What I can't wait for is a bunch of impatient people to buy that fucking thing and then find out the hard way that it won't work with ANYTHING but the expensive Russian mags and magwell.... :haha:

Cobra, you have the Russian magwell installed--are you saying that it won't work with modified Surefire mags, for example--only with the Russian mags? I want the LRBHO, but I also want a magwell that will work with my mags.

What I can't wait for is a bunch of impatient people to buy that fucking thing and then find out the hard way that it won't work with ANYTHING but the expensive Russian mags and magwell.... :haha:

Cobra, you have the Russian magwell installed--are you saying that it won't work with modified Surefire mags, for example--only with the Russian mags? I want the LRBHO, but I also want a magwell that will work with my mags.

Well then you might want to wait some more because that's EXACTLY what I'm saying.

Im just glad we have you cobra to keep us all from having issues in the future. You have enough knowledge to keep my ass in line! Keep up the good work!

Thanks,

Tony

Well then you might want to wait some more because that's EXACTLY what I'm saying.

Time for a new generation of Saiga owners to learn about the Russian Customs Dept and transfering funds. Urals was the only one I found that had it down to an art, even then it could take several weeks at times but he was good as gold for getting hard to find items to us. In the end he got screwed over by the Russian version of Paypal (can't remember the name of the company) but they locked down his and lots of good sellers funds. I suggest everyone on both sides start with less expensive items and see how it flows before jumping in with both feet. It would be great if it works, but just a few years ago it wasn't as easy as dropping it in a box and shipping it. I wish all involved good luck, nice to have some Russian members back on the board.

All this reminds me about something I've been wondering about for a while. Why doesn't Izhmash make a U.S. importable Saiga 12 with a magazine well? Izhmash and RAAC have to know that there is a demand for them here in the U.S. and they wouldn't have any trouble selling. Seems like they would have started importing them by now, but for some reason they just haven't.

Well, if this magwell with LRBHO won't work with modified US-made mags, then I don't want the trouble that comes with getting one--so I'm out. Actually, I've been sitting here waiting and waiting for the MD Arms magwell with LRBHO that Mike D. designed and showed in another thread. If that will come out within a year, I'm willing to wait for that one.

Well, if this magwell with LRBHO won't work with modified US-made mags, then I don't want the trouble that comes with getting one--so I'm out. Actually, I've been sitting here waiting and waiting for the MD Arms magwell with LRBHO that Mike D. designed and showed in another thread. If that will come out within a year, I'm willing to wait for that one.

You're welcome..."sitting there waiting and waiting"... :rolleyes:

What thread?

What thread?

Okay, so my English grammar wasn't up to par--I was referring to the magwell itself that Mike designed (that was used with the LRBHO Mike had on his gun--I'm assuming Warfield?), not the LRBHO itself. The thread was:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=20191

I think you made one as well--is this right? Is yours usable with a magwell?

Cobra, I just found the following quote from you in another thread:

"If y'all can't get up with Jeric, and can wait a couple more months or so (I know...) I'm gonna be releasing my LRBHO and it will prove to be the cat's ass. Hopefully Mike D and I will also have a new surprise for you about the same time, with the Bolt Release that will allow you to hit a lever to release the bolt..."

Didn't mean to jump the gun with my posts, but if I could eventually get my hands on your LRBHO, a bolt release, and a magwell that works with my mags, I'd consider my Saiga 12 done the way that I want it...until the next great product anyway!

What thread?

Okay, so my English grammar wasn't up to par--I was referring to the magwell itself that Mike designed (that was used with the LRBHO Mike had on his gun--I'm assuming Warfield?), not the LRBHO itself. The thread was:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=20191

I think you made one as well--is this right? Is yours usable with a magwell?

Mike said:

I don't have any plans of designing any lrbho's. Cobra has mentioned though that he thinks he can make the design he has on his saiga-12 work in basically any AK platform. I haven't seen his design but he has described it to me in good detail and I think he has a very good shot.

Since you seem to be able to find about anything over there. I call dibs on hot young russian women seeking green cards ;) Just name your price, or quantity of Vodka. Looks like you've got plenty of fun toys over there as well :)

God I hate these LRBHO threads... :ded:

Calm down snake they just want the same thing we all do it's just that they aint seein the bigger picture here, gentlemen Cobra has been a man of his word ever since I came to this board and a real source of information and innovation, now all of a sudden this new fella (and I aint bad mouthin him at all) comes along and promises the moon and the stars and you all want to jump on his boat, well if I was snake I'd feel more than a little put out and so would most of you guys.

Trust me I want the same things you all do, a LRBHO that really WORKS, a magwell we don't need to butcher $40 to $50 to in some instances $140.00 mags in order to get to work properly and ohhhh yeaaa a bolt release would be sweet but that stuff takes time to produce as a one man operation, but Mike D did it and I'm sure if ya just exercise a little more patience Cobra will come thru for us and we won't have to worry about shit like will our stuff get thru customs ? will vlad the impailer get a case of the ass even more than he already has and lock down exports to the good ol USof A cus we ain't playin ball the way he likes while they got our money and all we got is our chubbies in our hands to show for it.

Just relax you new guys and give snake a chance to breath on this matter or I promise you he will take his bat and ball and go home and then we all lose big time, I know I would.