Considering I have been forcing my conservative

Now he's an English professor...great...a true master of all trades......

Good for you Bounce. Contributing to the space you use is a worthwhile endeavor. If you ever need help typing paragraphs it seems there plenty of condensing nerds willing to help. Honestly Saiga12345, what the fuck!

Honestly, he's an asshole.

I figured I should contribute.

It's the least I can do for the opportunity to FORCE FEED conservatism to the trolls.

LOL

Good job Bounce. :super: I also have antipathy for those whom aren't like me :angel:

You mean those Bible thumping, gun owning bigots that Obama was talking about in San Francisco?

Not really an english professor, it just sucks reading his drivel and having to scroll through five screens of one-liners that could be a paragraph or two. Lay off the damn enter key buddy.

Well, since it concerns you that much, the name of our language, English, should always capitalized, as should the pronoun, "Buddy." But really, what is the difference here?

On the other hand, a non-contributor lectuering a contributor on how he posts here, is pretty lame.

I'll be a contributor soon enough.

What by not coming around anymore? I would consider that a great contribution....on behalf of everyone here, Thank You. Maybe you and frick could go to getoveryourself.com and join the 'self loathing and pity" forum.

I like ready Bounce's post he reminds me some days of Surly..................by the way where the fuck is Surly???

Did he drop off the face of the planet or did he get sent to one of those mind mell camps Obongo wants to set up....

Welcome to the Saiga forum, where the term 'Democrat' sheds its usual definition as a member of the political party and instead is reduced to a generic flaming weapon commonly used in political disagreements. See also: liberal, terrorist, fucktard, etc. It all means the same here.

Welcome to the Saiga forum, where the term 'Democrat' sheds its usual definition as a member of the political party and instead is reduced to a generic flaming weapon commonly used in political disagreements. See also: liberal, terrorist, fucktard, etc. It all means the same here.

Is there a reason you troll every flippin thread just to stir the shit with the biggest spoon you can find? You have no loyalty to anything. You are more interesting in fighting with the members of this forum you don't agree with than trying to learn. I remember a thread where you mentioned something about moving from CA and seeing you reside in "PRK" assuming that is your fucked up way of insulting your home by spelling it "Kalifornia," why don't you move to Canada where you can tell everyone your from "Amerika."

Is there a reason you troll every flippin thread just to stir the shit with the biggest spoon you can find? You have no loyalty to anything. You are more interesting in fighting with the members of this forum you don't agree with than trying to learn. I remember a thread where you mentioned something about moving from CA and seeing you reside in "PRK" assuming that is your fucked up way of insulting your home by spelling it "Kalifornia," why don't you move to Canada where you can tell everyone your from "Amerika."

There's already enough people posting in threads simply to say "+1 I agree". I reply to threads when I have some new idea to contribute. Is there a reason why you can't disagree with somebody without getting totally bent out of shape? It's an internet message board dude, relax.

There's already enough people posting in threads simply to say "+1 I agree". I reply to threads when I have some new idea to contribute. Is there a reason why you can't disagree with somebody without getting totally bent out of shape? It's an internet message board dude, relax.

Not getting bent out of shape at all. That would require me actually giving a shit about what you have to say. I was simply pointing out that you follow Bounce around with the sole purpose of arguing with him. Seeing I was pointing that out, I wanted to add that you and all the other Bay Area blivets go to Canada like you all promised when Bush was re-elected.

Not getting bent out of shape at all. That would require me actually giving a shit about what you have to say. I was simply pointing out that you follow Bounce around with the sole purpose of arguing with him. Seeing I was pointing that out, I wanted to add that you and all the other Bay Area blivets go to Canada like you all promised when Bush was re-elected.

If you really don't give a shit, why bother publicly assaulting me in an obvious fit of anger? They make ignore buttons for a reason.

And no, I don't follow Bounce around. Like the topic says, he's being shoved down my throat as long as I'm in the forum at all.

bounce - what did you feel guilty or bad or something LOL pawn up.

Naw...

I finally checked out the "contribute" page and saw they take paypal.

I'm not a huge paypal fan (I've heard they're anti-gun), but I do have an account there and it does make it EASY to contribute.

Plus, when I saw that the Obama supporter "Surly" was REFUSING to contribute, I couldn't say, "NO" any longer.

I'm callin' you out Surly! Pony up, bitch!

Plus, the fact of the matter is, the help I received here with my conversion (advice, videos, etc) was valuable.

Reciprocity is what capitalism is all about.

Edited by Bounce12
I figured I should contribute.

It's the least I can do for the opportunity to FORCE FEED conservatism to the trolls.

LOL

Hey this means you will have a leg to stand on in busting on surly for being a long standing member without contributing anything more than a attitude.