$99.98 Chaos rail 4th July Sale!!!!!!

Cameron I hate to pester you (I know you've got to be very busy) but I sent a couple PM's asking if you've received my MO yet. I trust you no problem I just want to make sure you got paid and the payment didn't get lost in the mail or something! :horror:

Bullseyeboy-

No thats cool, your good to go!

Thanks Cameron, like I said I trust you I just don't trust the mail system!

Bullseyeboy-

P.S. Where the hell is my handguard?!!! :haha:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cameron I hate to pester you (I know you've got to be very busy) but I sent a couple PM's asking if you've received my MO yet. I trust you no problem I just want to make sure you got paid and the payment didn't get lost in the mail or something! :horror:

Bullseyeboy-

Bullseyeboy-

I just shipped yours to a someone who isn't busting my balls!! :haha:

Just kidding :unsure:

I know the time line got screwed up, but this was one hell of a sale and well worth the wait as anyone with a Chaos rail will tell you.

Our blacken process took alittle longer than expected, but we have been shipping rails this week and we will have orders shipped up to July 26th. Orders after that will ship in Sept batch.

hmmm...i placed my order / paid the initial installment on July 24th....but didn't pay the rest of the $ until August 14th. Which batch will I be in? :unsure:

Our Blacking processors took even longer than the one week delay, thats life right! We will be shipping some out tomorrow but we are still waiting on a crate back from laser. This batch should cover orders up to July 26, all others will look for theres in Sept.

Please read these post a little closer, more I have to keep answering the same questions the less I get shipped! :Johnboy:

Bullseyeboy-

Bullseyeboy-

I know the time line got screwed up, but this was one hell of a sale and well worth the wait as anyone with a Chaos rail will tell you.

Ha ha you got me good focker! I'm a pretty patient fella Cameron, so no worries here. See I'm being nice again please don't send my handguard somewhere else, pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssseeeee!!! :angel:

Bullseyeboy-

Bullseyeboy-

Bullseyeboy-

Ha ha you got me good focker! I'm a pretty patient fella Cameron, so no worries here. See I'm being nice again please don't send my handguard somewhere else, pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssseeeee!!! :angel:

Bullseyeboy-

Good boy! I feel you will be receiving yours very soon. :smoke:

Bullseyeboy-

Bullseyeboy-

Bullseyeboy-

Good boy! I feel you will be receiving yours very soon. :smoke:

Yes sir, thanks you sir! :beaten:

Bullseyeboy-

Got my quad, front grip, and wave brake today! Everything's solid as a rock and screams Quality. Now I gotta get the gun converted so it doesn't look silly with all that tacticool stuff up front and a plain 'ol hunting style stock out back, lol.

Thanks Cameron!

Mine just arrived! Two days after conformation! You do amazing work, lighter than I thought it would be. Now if I could only get my S12 back from conversion, it's been 5 weeks, I knew I shouldn't have paid up front. :cryss:

Geez, I finally got mine today, after waiting forever and it finally shows up it won't fit on my S-12 and it must be out of spec or something cuz' the lights that I have for it won't go on anyways! Thanks alot Cameron for the $100 piece of crap!

:haha: Just kidding! I just got home and haven't even had a chance to put it on or anything yet. I got you good you focker! If you couldn't tell I'm just a little excited to have this, it's like a piece of art, I actually can't believe I picked this thing up for $100!

This is awesome Cameron, thank you.

Bullseyeboy-

I got mine installed today. It mounted up solid, as did the flashlight and VFG (Tango Down). It looks and feels like quality craftsmanship. I need to get an MRD mount before I can use the top rail. I noticed that there seemed to be a slight cant on mine, not as bad as the other guy who posted a picture of his. Is there any way to fix this?

• 1 month later...