$99.98 Chaos rail 4th July Sale!!!!!!

Its Chaos at Chaos, due to our soft economy, and my spirit for the 4th of July, I'm offer people a chance to own the top U.S. made rail system offered for Saiga 12 for only $99.98. We have a large batch due back from laser marking July 15, but it could be July 20th or near to that date for sure. Go make your deposit, and happy 4th July! No dealers please. Limited two per order. Sales ends July 31

4thsale.jpg

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! Thanks Cameron. :eek:

Two Quick questions:

1. When will the offer expire?

2. Does the Quad Rail work with the HK front sites? Any interference problems?

Harry

If you want Hk quad, that through Tac 47, but our tri will work with HK sights. There are weapons posted on this forum using this setup. They are easy to install as well. Sales ends July 31!

Cameron,

Will the Quad Rail work with the Krebs sights? Does the rail go over the rear sight?

Thanks.

Two Quick questions:

Harry

If you want Hk quad, that through Tac 47, but our tri will work with HK sights. There are weapons posted on this forum using this setup. They are easy to install as well. Sales ends July 31!

Wow. This is a great sale price! I was still debating which rail to get, and was leaning toward the Kross tri-rail, (price had a lot to do with it), but you just sold me on a couple Chaos rails, Cameron.

Before I decide between the tri and quad rail designs, I just want to confirm: the Chaos quad-rail works with Krebs sights, right?

Oh man... and i just bought one of your quad rails from tac 47 2 days ago :wet_eyes:

However,

You bought a billet, original .... collectors Piece.. The pricing on the one I sold you were sold for 250 plus.. and never lower than that.....

Oh man... and i just bought one of your quad rails from tac 47 2 days ago :wet_eyes:

However,

You bought a billet, original .... collectors Piece.. The pricing on the one I sold you were sold for 250 plus.. and never lower than that.....

However it did not make it out on Saturday, and I would understand if you would like to canx your order. Understand that these are two different rails and upon Chaos manufacturing change it has left the billet rails with a higher price tag.

im fine with paying the full price sir and Im fine with it being shipped monday as long as it gets here soon (saiga crack fix). I'd rather give you the full amount for it than cancel my order... that would be a dick thing to do, and I'm happy to support american business. slightly off topic though, can i fit one of those new HK top section to my lower section at a later date? Can the HK top sections be purchased separately? What is the fastest land mammal?

im fine with paying the full price sir and Im fine with it being shipped monday as long as it gets here soon (saiga crack fix). I'd rather give you the full amount for it than cancel my order... that would be a dick thing to do, and I'm happy to support american business. slightly off topic though, can i fit one of those new HK top section to my lower section at a later date? Can the HK top sections be purchased separately? What is the fastest land mammal?

Sir,

Your Rail is as good as in the mail...in fact I had one slotted for you to go out Saturday, however I only had the one to ship out to you at the shop.. and a customer came in with a slight of a saiga emergency, and had damaged his rail, due to a faulty part we had sold him, so we replaced his rail with the only one we had at the shop. However your rail is ready to ship Monday morn. I have to get with Cameron on the Details of the H&K. Also just so you know you are going to have one of the original billet rails.. and Sir I believe that fastest Land mammal is Obama, with a Cheetah chasing after him...

Cameron,

Will the Quad Rail work with the Krebs sights? Does the rail go over the rear sight?

Thanks.

Two Quick questions:

Harry

This should work with that type of sight, the quad does cover the rear sight, but does cover the factory front sight.

However,

However it did not make it out on Saturday, and I would understand if you would like to canx your order. Understand that these are two different rails and upon Chaos manufacturing change it has left the billet rails with a higher price tag.

Thats ture, the old rails are totally machined from solid. and would carry a higher price!

Sir,

Your Rail is as good as in the mail...in fact I had one slotted for you to go out Saturday, however I only had the one to ship out to you at the shop.. and a customer came in with a slight of a saiga emergency, and had damaged his rail, due to a faulty part we had sold him, so we replaced his rail with the only one we had at the shop. However your rail is ready to ship Monday morn. I have to get with Cameron on the Details of the H&K. Also just so you know you are going to have one of the original billet rails.. and Sir I believe that fastest Land mammal is Obama, with a Cheetah chasing after him...

Vitmink,

Your account is going to be Credited for the difference of the cost of the two rails, Cameron and I thought that all should benefit from this sale especially Saiga 12 forum members who have made our business possible.

Sir,

Vitmink,

Your account is going to be Credited for the difference of the cost of the two rails, Cameron and I thought that all should benefit from this sale especially Saiga 12 forum members who have made our business possible.

Cliff, that should put a smile on his face, Tac 47 your class act all the way. :super: The same will apply to all who have pre-ordered thru Chaos website as well:

I paid full price up front for a tri-rail through Chaos web site.. :rolleyes: No harm in asking.

If you have in paid full price on a per-order before this sale, your fucking screwed, just kidding. But isn't that the way it always goes, you buy a fucking car you like at full price and the very next day its $5000.00 cheaper, shit! All who paid in full and still waiting for they're rail will be refunded the difference.

Cameron,

Thanks.

Two Quick questions:

Harry

This should work with that type of sight, the quad does cover the rear sight, but does cover the factory front sight.

I'm confused. :unsure: The quad does not cover the rear sight and does cover the factory front sight bead? Does anyone here have experience using the Krebs combat sights with a Chaos quad rail? Even if it doesn't cover the rear peep sight, I'm concerned that it might interfere with the sight picture.

Cameron,

Thanks.

Two Quick questions:

Harry

I'm confused. :unsure: The quad does not cover the rear sight and does cover the factory front sight bead? Does anyone here have experience using the Krebs combat sights with a Chaos quad rail? Even if it doesn't cover the rear peep sight, I'm concerned that it might interfere with the sight picture.

I know we manufacture the lowest profile of any quad for this weapon, measuring .370 off the gas block to top. So if you need a quad lower than that your screwed. I suggest a Tri-rail if this is an issuse.

Cameron,

Thanks.

Two Quick questions:

Harry

I know we manufacture the lowest profile of any quad for this weapon, measuring .370 off the gas block to top. So if you need a quad lower than that your screwed. I suggest a Tri-rail if this is an issuse.

Thanks for the measurement. I'll use it to make an educated guess as to whether a quad will work with the Krebs sight. If it doesn't look like it will.. no big deal, I'll just order a tri-rail from you instead! I had originally planned on a tri-rail anyway, but since you're offering the quad for the same price I thought why not go for that one.

Edited by post-apocalyptic

Wow Cameron, I already commended you on another thread for dropping the price from $265 to $220. Now this?????

I thought I got a deal when I bought a Chaos rail off a forum member for less than $200. Dang!! I should have waited!

Oh well. Nevertheless, Way To Go Cameron!

Now the Leapers people will have to sell their for almost nothing if they want to compete with your rail. And thats if their rail ever delivers.

Your price is so good, it makes me want to get another S12 just to take advantage of the sale.

I paid full price up front for a tri-rail through Chaos web site.. :rolleyes: No harm in asking.

If you have in paid full price on a per-order before this sale, your fucking screwed, just kidding. But isn't that the way it always goes, you buy a fucking car you like at full price and the very next day its $5000.00 cheaper, shit! All who paid in full and still waiting for they're rail will be refunded the difference.

So I paid my full ammount on the 25th of this Mo. and was just wondering instead of refunding could I just put that towards anouther rail I need to get cause I am a compulsive buyer and got anouther saiga s12 this weekend at the guns show LOL

AWESOME. i looked at the pic's but have a few ?'s, does anyone know if Cobra's heat shield w/work w/the tri rail. Also do either of these extend further foward then the factory handgaurd. Does any one have pic's looking dead on w/ these attached. Thanks any help to the above ?'s would be great as i would like to jump on this deal.

AWESOME. i looked at the pic's but have a few ?'s, does anyone know if Cobra's heat shield w/work w/the tri rail. Also do either of these extend further foward then the factory handgaurd. Does any one have pic's looking dead on w/ these attached. Thanks any help to the above ?'s would be great as i would like to jump on this deal.

Looking dead on...

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...os+loaded+cutie

And it has been discussed befor that yes the tri rail and cobras upper HG will work together.