This is why God made women, I'm turning 42 July 17 and between running a business, designing new products, running production, fixing machines that break down, working 100 plus hours a week and being in a rock band hauling two tons of gear in and out of bars on the week end where the other members and my beautiful young wife are half my age, well lets just say sometimes I feel it, the old trying to consume me. She planned nice little break for us all, white water rafting, mountain tour on four wheelers, cabin in the smokies, this women knows what a man wants. Oh and customers with rail orders, we are shipping July 15, shipment today and tomorrow, and thats a lot rails, keep in mind, we are shipping in the order we received the orders. Not to worry if you are on the tail end of the July sale, we and even larger batch ran and in the final stages, those will be shipping early August, maybe as early as the 10th. Anyway we'll be leaving July 17 and back on 21st. so I'll be pretty much unreachable says my wife, but with that kind of time to relax, well who knows what I'll come up with? :super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

Cameron ARE YOU INSANE???? Have you never heard of the movie DELIVERANCE? Take at least a few S12's with you and keep your eyes wide open.

Yeah, but Bret never had a Saiga 12 with a MD20, or them hillbilly butt pirates would have had a moment of pulse to think things through, so to speak. :lolol:

Cameron ARE YOU INSANE???? Have you never heard of the movie DELIVERANCE? Take at least a few S12's with you and keep your eyes wide open.

Yeah, but Bret never had a Saiga 12 with a MD20, or them hillbilly butt pirates would have had a moment of pulse to think things through, so to speak. :lolol:

LOL yeah gota beware of some of them hillbillys

post-17989-1247627411.jpg

Cameron, you and your family have a great time, you deserve it. I think everyone needs to get away from everything, every once in a while. I know I do, I work 60 hours a week myself and every month I spend 4 days on my land in Arizona. I call it my recharge station. Have fun, relax, enjoy and be safe.

HUZZAH!!!

congrats Cameron

you defiantly deserve it...

may have to peal off my dph rail and get the quad i always wanted...

wonder how i get that little puck/insert out.

money is so tight every where...

any how CONGRATS...

show her a good time, and relax..