New Hellion is in!

Got my new Hellion hand guard in today from Kross, and to say I'm impressed is an understatement! I have the Saiga S12 shorty (by Tromix), and I was really wanting to add a light and vertical grip. The Tromix front hand guard looks great, but I carry this shotty at work, and sometimes I need a light, and I prefer a vertical grip. I had added a light that came with a mount designed to attach to the HK front sight post, but it had its problems. The tri rail was the answer here, and Hellion delivered.

The quality and craftsmanship of this rail is impressive, it is a must for the SBS Saiga shooter.

I took a few pictures, and threw on a couple of accessories. With the LaRue FUG vertical grip attached, there was plenty of room to rock'n lock the mags or drum into place. I really like this Hellion handguard, if my "condition" does not stop in 4 hours, I need to do like the commercials say and seek medical attention.

Thanks Kross, great work!

post-3456-1251166602_thumb.jpg post-3456-1251166611_thumb.jpg

post-3456-1251166619_thumb.jpg post-3456-1251166629_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blam

Okay i must say I LIKE IT...and with just the light{ since you need it for work} is fine. and the rail handguards looks real nice with the vert.grip.and the drum sets it off. waiting to see it in the next hollywood movie. maybe "Zombieworld"

nice gun.

Ron K.

SSLICK! Mine's coming in the mail tomorrow. I can't wait...

Have you shot it with the drum & vfg yet?

Not yet, I just was trying on the vertical grip with the drum getting a feel for it. Those pics were taken about an hour after I opened the box from Kross. I can say that the "reach around" the drum, and holding the shotgun with the vertical grip was more comfortable with the vertical grip than without it. I really like that La Rue FUG vertical stubby.

I will get some range time in the next couple days, and Ill let you know. When your Hellion gets here, shoot me a pic.

On a Saiga that short does the fron handle get in the way of reloads?

Nope... the front vertical grip is very short, and because it is so short I was able to rock and lock in my magazines and drums easily. I was scared it would be a tight fit and I would have to work them in, but the mags ans drum cleared easily so I was able to load them in with a natural flow without having to fiddle around with them.