Eric Underwood? Are you out there?

Eric, or any one that knows him... I received an email from this guy and I tried to respond to it but it is being returned as undeliverable. He bought a threadless :cryss: gas plug from a shop local to him. He tried to take it back but the shop wouldn't swap it out for him (do you believe that shit) and said all sales are final!!! Told Eric he need to contact me. Eric did but I can get a message back to him... If your out there Eric, check your email address. Send me another email and include an alternate form of contact as well. Or you can send the plug back to the PO Box list on my site, www.mdarms.com. If you send it back please make sure to include a legible letter with it telling who you are and your shipping info. Sorry your local dealer is a douche bag! I wouldn't spend another dime there if I were you!

• Like 22

He tried that bullshit with me. Claimed his Tromix FCG had a bad hammer and the disconector spring broke. I sent him a new hammer and spring. Then he claimed he didn't get the spring and not only the hammer was bad, but so was the trigger. Then he tells me that he doesn't have the bad parts, since they were all shit, he just threw them all out.

He was trying to scam me for an entire FCG.

His name is now on the Tromix Black List.

Below are the e-mails.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 12:11 AM

To: rumore@tromix.com

Subject: issue with product

Hello my name is Eric and I recently purchased a Tromix Saiga 12 Fire Control Group from a local dealer. I am in the market for about 5 since I have a lot of saiga's (mine and friends) to convert. I bought one to see how it would work out, as I have heard so many great things about your products. I had two issues with this product, as I'm hoping it was just a bad batch seeing as I need more. 1st the disconnecter spring broke, very easly (way to easy for a disconnecter spring. 2nd the hammer looked like It was sanded down, and a shitty job at that as well. No smooth surface and just didn't look good/right. I tried to take it back to guy I bought it from and he said sales are final and to contact you. I really need 5 more but am questioning purchasing more because of my bad experience. Not sure what I can do from here but any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks

Eric,

Give me your address and I will send you a new hammer and spring.

That’s just the standard warranty for all Tromix products.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 11:36 PM

To: Tony Rumore

Subject: Re: issue with product

Thank you Tony I do appreciate it. My address is as follows:

Eric Underwood

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Ave

Caldwell, ID 83605

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 9:21 AM, Tony Rumore <rumore@tromix.com> wrote:

Going out today, US mail.

Tony

got it in the mail but it didn't come with Tromix disconnecter spring and Tromix Shepherds crook/trigger? I bought the whole kit. The trigger was a little damaged too so I threw it all away. I so very much appreciate the hammer but it didn't come with the rest of the stuff. I'm sorry to be a thorn in your ass but the hammer alone does me no good. thanks again Tony.

Sounds like you’re bullshiting me now.

Tony

Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 10:35 AM

To: Tony Rumore

Subject: Re: issue with product

I figured you'd say that Tony, I sersiouly threw it away when you said you were replacing because I thought you were replacing the kit, not just the part. It was my fault for assuming, I was just hoping you were going to send out the whole kit I bought. I understand if you can't/won't but the hammer alone doesn't do me any good at this point. Thanks Tony.

• Like 24

Hey, I threw out a pair of Tromix S17's because they were the wrong color and a dozen of Mike's drums because they had the wrong back plate installed and wouldn't lock into the gun properly. Can you guys send me some new ones? Please?

Seriously, who throws away parts that can still be returned, or even used for something else? I bought a trigger guard made by one of our vendors on this site (and sold by another vendor) that was obviously used and bent with a pair of pliers. I really didn't feel like going through the trouble of shipping parts back and forth, plus I saw that as an opportunity to use it as a custom trigger guard. (it still looked like shit after I was done modifying it...)

Tony, since the hammer and spring was no good to the guy without the rest of the kit, did he send it back to you?

Edited by r40734
  • Like 11

He tried that bullshit with me. Claimed his Tromix FCG had a bad hammer and the disconector spring broke. I sent him a new hammer and spring. Then he claimed he didn't get the spring and not only the hammer was bad, but so was the trigger. Then he tells me that he doesn't have the bad parts, since they were all shit, he just threw them all out.

He was trying to scam me for an entire FCG.

His name is now on the Tromix Black List.

Below are the e-mails.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

:eek:

Some fucktards need to have a bat taken to the back of their head.

:bad_egg:

• Like 12

:eek:

It's a shame you can't run an honest business without people trying to take advantage of your kindness and screw you over for having good customer service. It makes me wonder how much "free" stuff this guy has gotten.

• Like 13

. . . And I'm guessing by the -1's on Tony's, Gary's and my post, and the +1's on Mike's posts, that he (or a friend) has damn well found this!:lolol:

Someone doesn't like having their cards called when they bluff.:wet_eyes:

Douche bag . . .

• Like 13

Thanks Raoul. I guess "Eric Underwood" or whatever buddy of his has found this thread and decided to maliciously misuse the feedback system, (to attack those who're calling him on his scam), doesn't know that we watch each others' backs around here. :smoke:

Edited by post-apocalyptic
  • Like 11

Thanks Raoul. I guess "Eric Underwood" or whatever buddy of his has found this thread and decided to maliciously misuse the feedback system, (to attack those who're calling him on his scam), doesn't know that we watch each others' backs around here. :smoke:

Yeah, this is not the place to be starting shit.:nonono: You WILL get you ass handed to you. Albeit in written (typed) form . . . :lol:

• Like 10

Posting for +1!!!

Wait... I guess I should contribute too. From Tony's post this guy either has horrible reading skills or is scamming.

Tony specifically states that he was going to send a hammer and spring then Eric says he was expecting the whole kit.

smellslikebullshit.jpg

• Like 10

+1 for this thread and everyone in it, i hate scammers and hopefully all our vendors will see this and be on the lookout for this Dbag. Hopefully he hasnt taken advantage of any of our other sponsors.

Edited by presto_z
  • Like 11

Tony,

I'll be flying into Boise next week. I'm pretty sure that I could find his shop since Caldwell is a small town. Would it be inappropriate to wear my Tromix shirt while I did this? Worse if I get pictures being thrown out while wearing the shirt? And one more question..Does making the blacklist move a person closer to the front or closer to the rear..I know, I know, I'm a smartass.:lolol::lolol:

Edited by GeorgiaPD
  • Like 10

It would be kind of nice if the Mods could just ban his IP so we can be done with him. I thought that it was pretty decent of Tony to mask out his address. I doubt I would not have done so...

• Like 10
  • 4 months later...

Here is the email he sent me. He sent it about an hour after he emailed Tony. It was from a different email address but almost an identical story. What a lowlife scum bag!

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: issue with improved gas plug for saiga 12

Date: Mon, September 21, 2009 1:24 am

To: <info@mdarms.com>

I recently bought this product from a local dealer as I heard that your products are wonderful and I had to try it. When I tried to put the gas plug on the weapon it wouldn't thread and I took a closer look and the threading was barely there. It didn't look like it was filed, just barely any threading (almost smooth). I was disappointed and felt cheated out of my money and went back to the place I bought it. They said all sales are final but I should contact you about this. I wanted to purchase more for my other project saiga12's but am affraid that i'll have the same issue. I'm hoping this is a lemon as I hear many good things about your products at MDArms. I'm not sure what more I can do but any assistance would be helpful, thanks.

I am updating because this loser has just asked for our help in this thread!

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=50602

• Like 5

I can't believe this guy has been trying to scam parts out of respected business members so "HE" could do the conversion (he told Tony that "HE" was going to do multiple conversions) and then he asked for advice on the board of whom to send his 19" S12 so someone else could to do the actual conversion with the scammed parts!

+1's for everyone from me! I have dealt with Mike personally (3 drums with a fourth still to come) and he's a standup guy. I hope to deal with Tony in the future and I feel bad he lost that hammer to this douche bag. I hope no other business members get scammed by these idiots.

For people that have bought from Scammerwood in Idaho before, you should email him saying your ammo was defective and ask for him to send you more, and that you tossed out the bad ammo so you can't send it back to prove it's bad...

• Like 1