Anyone Heard from Marko?

My package was shipped on either March 3 or 4. I have not received it yet. Marko indicated 2 - 3 weeks, so I am waiting until Friday before I contact him.

Has anyone else got a 'confirmed ship' date before March 4 and not received their package? Just curious....

Edited by RDSWriter

Yea im in the same boat. He said my mag mailed on 4 Mar 05, but it has not arrvied yet. I emailed him 3 days ago and received no reply.

I hope my mag get here soon. The next mag will be shipped priority.

FREE

My package was shipped on either March 3 or 4. I have not received it yet. Marko indicated 2 - 3 weeks, so I am waiting until Friday before I contact him.

Has anyone else got a 'confirmed ship' date before March 4 and not received their package? Just curious....

I bought (3) 8 rounders on March 1 and paid with Paypal. I haven't heard a word since. I'll give it another week before I begin to worry about receiving them.

I used to get Polish stock sets shipped direct from Poland. The normal transit time was about 18 - 20 days. One package made in 4 days, one took almost 6 weeks to show up.

Ok. So I odered and paid on Feb 25th. I heard from him this weekend, he said they shipped on March 1st or 2nd. He also said with economy mail I should expect 3-4 weeks shipping time. When I first ordered he said 2-3 weeks shipping so I started to freak when they didn't arrive. Now 3-4.

Well I won't worry about it then as I'm just not used to waiting on packages to cross oceans. No PayPal either. Also, I'll bet they all arrive about the same time!!!

Thanks for the replies gentlemen I feel better already...MadDog

p.s. Johnny, I'm ready to order one of your famous S12 FLASH HIDERS...

Edited by MadDog

Marko emailed me this morning.

The Russians ain't coming, the Russian ain't coming... through with mags.

I am actually mystified. If I had a plastic mold and could make $10,000 a day by running it, well, I think I would. And if the rumors are true and I was sending magazines to the Middle East, well, I just might make another injection mold. or maybe two.

On the other hand, Remington has been screwing around with 6.8mm ammunition and ammunition components for a year now.

Marko did promise to do everything possible to fill my order.

To: xxx@xxx.com

Subject: Re: Saiga-12 mag

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005

Dear Sir,

There has been a delay from our supplier of these magazines. First delivery

time from our supplier was 25th of February buth he didn't deliver. At 9th

of March we got a number of 8-round magazines BUT THEY WERE FOR 20 GAUGE,

NOT FOR 12 GAUGE LIKE WE ORDERED! Our supplier has promised us many delivery

dates during last 3 weeks but we are still waiting for them to arrive.

Our supplier has promised us that we will get the magazines at this week but

I can not promise you a delivery date before I get those magazines in my

hand!!

What I can promise you is that I will do anything in my powers to help you

on this matter as soon as possible!!

We will get these 8-round magazines in a near future and I will send them to

you asap. I understand if you want to cancel your order because of this

delay, just let me know if you want to do so. I have not charged your credit

card yet, and I will do so only after we ship you the magazines.

I am sorry that this matter has taken so long, but I have believed what our

supplier in Russia have said to me about delivery of these items and he has

not delivered these as promised. We are in a mercy of our supplier and there

is a little we can do about it. I am sorry!

Thanks,

Marko

I got the same email this morn. Damn. Sounds like another rusmilitary deal. If dealing with Izhmash is this hard for everyone I wouldn't hold your breath on this new importer deal happening any time soon. :cryss:

Yes I received the same letter from Marko. At least I can stop holding my breath when I check the mail box!!!

I do find it wierd that he said that he would send my mags on Monday or Tuesday when he didn't even have them yet. I thought he had them in stock when I ordered them as the original post stated 'in stock.' What other choice do we have? Buy another Saiga 12 just to get another freaking magazine???

I believe him - when he get's them he will send them...Maddog

Edited by MadDog

I got the same e-mail today also, Damn I was hoping to have a couple of the 8-rounders to play with after my PG conversion. I started to order all my parts and I hope I will have them by middle of next week. I'm glad I have a couple of 5-rounders though. Guess we'll have to hurry up and wait! :unsure:

Edited by mopeman

To: xxx@xxx.xom

Subject: Saiga-12 mag

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005

I got a phone call from our supplier and he promised that we will get the

magazines tomorrow morning!

Thanks,

Marko

Yeah, I got the same letter... he told me he'll ship my order on monday... I asked him if he had any in stock and he said that he does. I didn't know "in stock" means "on the way" in Finnish. I don't know what to think anymore... I befuddled by this situation... these can be found in russia.... I'll try there.

In phone call Tuesday. Timo stated Marko will be out of the shop for another week. Marko is checking his e-mails now though. I've received 3 messages in the last 3 days!

Also.....

Marko also wrote and said for those still waiting whose items aren't in the mail already that mags came in on Wed 3/23/05 and that he would shoot them out ASAP. All orders!

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor