Rediculous question

So the idea of getting my second MD-20 drum got me thinking how much the drum is like a PEZ dispenser for big people. Well why can't it be!?!? Do you suppose I could load shot shells with normal size PEZ and shoot them? Why? Idunno, maybe to kill the Easter Bunny. That Bastard owes me some chocolate!

Do you think "Candy Crud" would build up in my barrel?

I could try loading candy that is the size of a slug as well, but I think little candies would make it out of the barrel without trouble.

• Like 1

make some "nerds" grape shot....i'd even let you shoot me with it. sounds delicious. It really isn't a bad idea if you think about it. You get to shoot someone AND give them diabetes what other company makes a round that can do that?

i think jawbreakers would make a good "less than lethal" round smile.gif

+1 How big is an "Atomic Fireball"?

Yes, I thought Jawbreakers would make a nice solid projectile. I think Atomic Fireballs are gum and I don't know about the ramifications of trying to send hot gum through the barrel.

And yes, I was drinking!

Maybe even Rock candy in the spirit of Rock salt?

i think jawbreakers would make a good "less than lethal" round smile.gif

+1 How big is an "Atomic Fireball"?

Yes, I thought Jawbreakers would make a nice solid projectile. I think Atomic Fireballs are gum and I don't know about the ramifications of trying to send hot gum through the barrel.

And yes, I was drinking!

Maybe even Rock candy in the spirit of Rock salt?

Nope, jawbreakers. Made by Ferrara Pan. Hot and hard . . . :D

Gave ya a +1 for having a ridiculous idea, knowing it was ridiculous, and deciding, hey, fuck it, I'll post anyway.

MD = Pez

AA = tampons

Real men like pez and the MD drum

Edited by Shandlanos

trying to make cupcake fire those 00 sprinkles?

Oh man!! That one truly made me LOL!!! I can just imagine the headlines now..... "Perpetrator taken to hospital, sprinkles removed from wounds in butt cheeks...." :haha2: :haha2: :haha2:

I love the Pop-Rocks! They would keep "Poppin" for a while! I think I will stay away from the highly meltable candies. I just got some shotgun reloading equipment and I may actually try this ammo out of a pump gun first to check for residue issues. If it works I may have a few rounds for the Montana Saiga shoot in June!

Now I just have to figure out this box of mystery reloading stuff!

• 3 weeks later...

I think you should use jelly beans to go after the Easter bunny. Maybe try some candy canes to go after Santa when he comes around again. Candy corn or those pumpkin shaped things around Halloween. You could do a different load for every holiday. Those little tiny hearts for Valentines day. Seems like a lot of options to me. Sounds like the start of a business to me...

Wouldn't all the "shot" stay in the wad/cup while it's in the barrel?

Edited by 2slow

I think you should use jelly beans to go after the Easter bunny. Maybe try some candy canes to go after Santa when he comes around again. Candy corn or those pumpkin shaped things around Halloween. You could do a different load for every holiday. Those little tiny hearts for Valentines day. Seems like a lot of options to me. Sounds like the start of a business to me...

Wouldn't all the "shot" stay in the wad/cup while it's in the barrel?

Now we're talkin! I got my eyes on you, Bro! We need to talk turkey!!!

I also had the idea of loading buckshot that includes one little plastic toy or "charm" in each round and calling them "Lucky Shots!"