Tom, do you ever just fall to your knees and thank God for what you get paid to do? It reminds me of a song.

That ain't workin'

that's the way you do it

Money for nothin' and your chicks for free

Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it

Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb

Maybe get a blister on your little finger

Maybe get a blister on your thumb

(Not that it ain't work, I'm just sayin'......)

Money for Nothing - Dire Straits

:super:

Edited by DogMan

well, seeing how the beast reincarnate already "bit" me, and drew blood, and knocked the hell outta me, I would be honored to shoot this incarnate of the FA with a welding hood and leather gloves, no problem.

I'll make you proud.,,,but it wont be with that mag..... :D

• Like 1

Tom you have GOT to bring that thing to Ark. this June for the B-BASH smile.gif I'm not sure if I want one , but I am certain I want to shoot one 022.gif

Give me the date and I'll put it on the ol'schedule..............027.gif

June 5th , in Rison Ark , well between Rison and Fordyce . It's about 30 miles south of Pine Bluff . I'll get a thread started here with all the directions and contact info . Nathan / MAA and Juggernaut are scheduled to appear , I'd love to see you and some of the other guys from here show up . It's a once a year chance to actually meet the guys we yak with all year . and blow up cars and eat to much BBQ .... :)

Remind me when it gets closer i'd love to show and shoot the shit and blow shit up. MMMMMMM BBQ!!!! Just tell me what i need to bring.

Ammo and a good attitude , a little Tannerite is a plus :) . No more hijacking , I'll get a thread up on it . Tom , I can't wait to shoot that monster :)

Looks awesome!

But really, what's with the handle-bar looking VFG setup? Just for shits-n-giggles and the pic?

We were trying to decide how to hold on to the damn thing and change a drum. My helper is left handed, and we had a couple of those grips , and somehow it ended up with two on there.........Makes a neat pic ....

post-2142-12673646850172_thumb.jpg