New Gas Plug Design from MD Arms!

We (MD Arms) have a new gas plug design. It is much better than the one we sold for Nate. It is a lot more consistent and easy to determine the correct settings. It will be consistent in any gun despite the random start locations of the threads in the gas block. It is more less a self cleaning design as well. I have one that we have put well over 2000 rds on and it is keeping itself clean. We tested well over 15 different design to come up with this plug and will show the other designs once we start selling the one we picked.

And the best part is we will be selling it for a lot less than $40 now that we are making our own. We will likely list them for $20 each and maybe even less! And it is a superior design. We can do this because we no longer will have to pay a substantial chunk of the sale price towards stocking the part.

Pictures would be nice. Nobody's going to buy an untested gas plug based on words alone.

LOL you need a lesson in paying attention to what you read. Quoted below is the original text and I have highlighted in red what you need ot pay attention to.

We (MD Arms) have a new gas plug design. It is much better than the one we sold for Nate. It is a lot more consistent and easy to determine the correct settings. It will be consistent in any gun despite the random start locations of the threads in the gas block. It is more less a self cleaning design as well. I have one that we have put well over 2000 rds on and it is keeping itself clean. We tested well over 15 different design to come up with this plug and will show the other designs once we start selling the one we picked.

And the best part is we will be selling it for a lot less than $40 now that we are making our own. We will likely list them for $20 each and maybe even less! And it is a superior design. We can do this because we no longer will have to pay a substantial chunk of the sale price towards stocking the part.

Testing by the guy who's trying to sell them doesn't count. Don't be a dick.

Who was being a dick. Shows how much you know the majority of items made are only tested by manufacturer. If ignorance is bliss I guess you are a very happy person

Pictures would be nice. Nobody's going to buy an untested gas plug based on words alone.

After following Mike's development of his drum, I would have no hesitation buying any product he sells based on his word alone. His business practices and the quality of his work are beyond reproach. Granted, I have the advantage of having been able to follow his work from the very begining since I have been a member of the forum for a while longer than you. If I were in your place, I would probably be cautious too.

This is the same people that put out the "Gunfixr" plug (i.e. the undisputed best plug for the S-12) If they are discontinuing the Gunfixr for something new then it must be good...

After more google fu- OOPS. I thought that since they were being sold by MD arms that they must have "made" them. I stand corrected.

Edited by unusedusername

This is the same people that put out the "Gunfixr" plug (i.e. the undisputed best plug for the S-12) If they are discontinuing the Gunfixr for something new then it must be good...

no the Gunfixr plug was/is made by Gunfixr....it is a proven design....will be interesting to see how MDarms "improves" it