New kind of all metal drum?

There's a thread over on Arfcom right now, and evlblkwpnz is ripping into one of AA's shills about one of their new POS guns. It's hilarious. :lolol:

AA hangs out at Arfcom and they haven't had their asses handed to them along with their walking papers??? Arfcom must be slippin'.:lolol:

I guess not. While you can post links to non-business members there........they do frown upon company's starting accounts just to push their own product. From what I'm seeing over there, AA has shills posting "Hey, I got this from AA and it's great!" type things. Just trying to be slick about it. Advertising their product in such a way that they don't have to become actual business vendors there.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where you seeing anything about the drum being steel? It just says it's "all metal".     .........and aluminum is metal.     That'd be one heavy ass sonofabitch if it were all steel.   Fuc

Damn thing looks like it weighs 40 pounds empty.   I'll stick with the MD20 thank you.

If you run slugs through it will it get clogged with molten lead slug dust?

Posted Images

You know i really feel sorry for these guys, and everyone who buys one of those guns. however few people it may be, I dont see why anyone would buy it or why AA would think anyone would buy it, how the hell can someone can try to innovate and build a better design BUT in the process not add any design features to make it a better weapon???

"hey AA, your gun is already for sale for less than 1/3 the price, its called a fucking SAIGA!!!" poor SOB's.

I too would like to see the sheild mounted just for laughs anyway, if i had money to blow i would buy one, mount it and take a bunch of pictures of me using it in diffrent scenarios and positions.Breaching doors, taking cover, you know demonstrating the diffrent combat applications of the tactical gun sheild!!LOL maybe make a training video with it!!! then post it here of course and i would send it to AA so they can put it on their site!! somebody do this PLEEEEZZ, that would be epic!!!! :up:

Kinda funny that AA doesn't show it mounted on any weapon in a video, oh please, please AA, do a video on that. :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Whats sad is how well known this jokes are becoming, because of shit like this, so sad. :smoke:

well sorry for posting this about a well known drum, i really thought it was a copy but not the original. wishful thinking i guess i was hoping it might be a reliable 30 rounder.

Have you guys seen this Gripshield.jpg

the lastest great design out of AA, straight from their website "Designed to help protect against center mass shots from handgun calibers and shotgun (not including slugs)"

am i the only one who laughs at this? i mean seriously, WTF? now you can carry a shield on the end of your Saiga-12! this is just what ive been waiting for. AA is certainly forward thinking :lolol:

ETA i wonder who's gonna get one first?

AHA! I knew it!

AA stole the idea!

Nerf-N-Strike-Stampede-ECS-in-play-600.jpg

• Like 1

A shield like that is also shown in the video game "Army of Two".

http://p3anut.files...._screen0041.jpg

IIRC, an Arfcommer also made himself a shield like that, but it was more of a joke and "just because". I think he even made himself a pintle hardpoint to mount it all on the back of his pickup truck. 000.gif

I'm thinking I'll hold out for the electrical chainsaw bayonet.

Edited by AJ Dual