Mysterious Missile launch off the california coast

I cant believe this was not brought up days ago!!!

I was reading online a couple days ago about a "mysterious missile launch" 35 miles north of catalina island... just out at sea... The footage was captured by a news helicopter... and NO MILITARY knows anything about it... and they say that no foreign military did it either... It is a MYSTERY!!!

Now they blame atmospheric conditions and say it was an aircraft contrail... I throw the BS flag on this one...

You CANT TELL me that NO ONE KNOWS DIDDLY...

Someone fucked up... and they are NOT TELLING!

Google it... the news footage is all out there... if someone wants to link it, have at it... I just didnt have time right now... :up:

:smoke:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TEA Party activist arrested for launching device which was meant to be a test run for bombing federal buildings. Read about it HERE.

Yeah it turns out they can't find work here either...lol plus their tax refunds from the state are never coming...so f-it were out...

Kay: "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it."   It's a frickin' airplane, guys. And before you go hollering "BUT CONTRAILS DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT", yes, actual

Posted Images

I was reading online a couple days ago about a "mysterious missile launch" 35 miles north of catalina island... just out at sea... The footage was captured by a news helicopter... and NO MILITARY knows anything about it... and they say that no foreign military did it either... It is a MYSTERY!!!

Now they blame atmospheric conditions and say it was an aircraft contrail... I throw the BS flag on this one...

You CANT TELL me that NO ONE KNOWS DIDDLY...

Someone fucked up... and they are NOT TELLING!

image7036732g.jpg

Sorry.... I was just playing around with some old books & wanted to test the solid fuel theorys... :oops:

Edited by Paulyski
  • Like 1

The powers that be have the ability to track it, intercept it and even shoot it down, if they wanted. If NOBODY within NORAD or the Govt knew who launched it or what type of missle it was, I believe they would have done more than just shrugged and said "We don't know".

Granted, they MAY have shot it down for all we know.

Another theory.....get your tin foil hats on....... :rolleyes:

It's a red herring to get our attention while a false flag attack is orchestrated somewhere in the next week. A biological attack on L.A. for instance. Then, after everyone turns into zombies, they'll say "remember that missle nobody could explain?".

Too bad the only folks in the area with proper zombie fighting firearms are the movie studios....and most of theirs are set up to shoot blanks. Maybe the gangs will survive.

• Like 2

Well it was definately a launch of missile planes don't trail that low in my personal experience. It looks like if the video catched it early enough the mist and smoke in the lower left appears to be a near surface sub launch, I have seen these personally...as corbin stated if it was not American it would have been shot down. Also if it was headed East or West, I have seen it stated both directions but out to sea appears to be the direction...Also after working in the Navy on radar towers there is no way at least 1,000 readings were not readily available as to where it went and everything, as soon as it broke the radar at least 2,000 people with radar could see it flying, no info available is bs...

Edited by DJ Big Dog

It's a red herring to get our attention

You very well may be right...

Maybe the media is deverting our attention from the fact that Obama's currently in India & China negotiating ways to leave more of our populous unemployed & vulnerable by shipping even more of our jobs & manufacturing base overseas that could be otherwise be used to manufacture military weaponry in the event of a war & improve our depression level unemployment rates??? :unsure:

Call it a tin foil hat, or an ingenious move to distract the american people... You decide.

At any rate... NORAD failed to pick it up on their radar???? :rolleyes:

Yeah... Sure... And I have a bridge to sell... Any takers? :huh:

Too bad the only folks in the area with proper zombie fighting firearms are the movie studios....and most of theirs are set up to shoot blanks. Maybe the gangs will survive.

The gangs of LA will never die...

They just multiply...

• Like 1

This just happened yesterday. I don't know much about missle launches...but this looks like a missle/rocket launch to me. The contrail is very thick, as if its the residue of the chemical reaction from solid rockets. In the video you can see the central point of light, being a single rocket, and not multiple engines from a plane. And you can see the light means that it is heading away from us not towards us like TODAYS news is saying.

I think this could have been an accidental launch...and all the gov. spinsters are out in force today, casting doubt on what happened. Kind of scary, hell Russia could have launched a counter attack over something stupid like this. Makes you realize everything in our lives is so very fragile, on a day to day basis.

-EnzNow

Edited by EnzNow
Too bad the only folks in the area with proper zombie fighting firearms are the movie studios

HEY DUDE! Help me out here! I need a third hand to unlock my bullet button! The zombies are at the door!

I can just see it now....

"Aw, man, I should have listen to Classy K and left this Saiga with the factory stock...."

***OM NOM NOM NOM NOM***

:lolol:

Ok if the US government says "its likely it was just an aircraft" wtf is the definition of likely?...they didnt say it was and they could prove it, they say they don't know but it was likely an aircraft...below certain altitudes in California a trail would not be visible...the smell of bs is overwhelming...

Another possibility is it could have been a SECRET/PRIVATE launch. With all the private companies/individuals investing millions on R&D to develop a Civilian Space venture this could have in fact been a secret that some don't want you to know about....their just not the government.

Just and alternative theory.

Take off the tinfoil hats gents. The Pentagon says it was likely the contrails of an aircraft. You see wierd shit all the time in my AO. Eglin AFB is the test bed for all things that get fired from AF aircraft as well as other branches to include Tomahawks fired from subs in the Gulf to hit ranges here. Eglin is the largest military reservation in the US and encompasses about half a million acres of government property for testing things that go bang and boom, not including test areas on the Gulf. (I am now a Civilian employee of Eglin AFB and support said test missions).

Edited by MT Predator
  • Like 1

Doesn't look like aircraft contrails to me. I am an airforce brat and been on/around military bases my entire life and that looks like something besides an aircraft contrail.

Don't believe me, I asked my Dad to check it out and (retired captain Air Force, flew F-16's for years) he said it doesn't look like an aircraft contrail either.

My tinfoil hat will remain firmly planted on my head.

• Like 1

TPTB are saying it "may" be a plane.......easy enough to find out? eh? Well.......NOPE! No jets in that vicinity. PROVEN! SO???? The next (11-9-10) day "WAS" proven to be a contrail from AWE808 W to E at 4:58pm. Yet! AWE "WAS NOT" in the vicinity 11-8-10? So????

O's in indonesia/china, a missile is sea launched from E to W, the us MIC says "?WTF?"..........."its a plane"..........But its not really there...... :sadam:

LOL! I love conspiracy theorys! Im waiting for the "RANSOM NOTE"! :haha: Knowing what china is doing to the us dollar, and why makes sense. If you know what china is doing? then again it could have been a muslim attack? They are good at pucking up a decent strategy?

Yet my leaning is a us launch. Just to distract from something else going on. You know that "300lb" gorilla in the room? BUT LOOK! TITS!!!!!!! :super:

• Like 1

Take off the tinfoil hats gents. The Pentagon says it was likely the contrails of an aircraft. You see wierd shit all the time in my AO. Eglin AFB is the test bed for all things that get fired from AF aircraft as well as other branches to include Tomahawks fired from subs in the Gulf to hit ranges here. Eglin is the largest military reservation in the US and encompasses about half a million acres of government property for testing things that go bang and boom, not including test areas on the Gulf. (I am now a Civilian employee of Eglin AFB and support said test missions).

You live close to Pensacola?

Vai, I live east of P-cola, north of Ft. Walton Beach. Blue Angels homecoming Airshow on P-cola Beach for Vets Day btw!

I'm from P-Cola! Own land in Gulf Breeze. Was there just a few weeks back, and I can't wait to get back again. The Naval Museum has always been my favorite. You do make sure to stay away from Navarre, right? :lolol:

I Always believe Everything the government tells me! That is why I have had my hands permanently bonded to my ankles to keep me in the proper bent over position, thank you.

edit: that is why my tinfoil hat keeps falling off!

Edited by RobRez

If you guys have ever seen a missle launched, you'd relate. After the cold launch to get it off the launcher/aircraft, etc, that sucker goes supersonic, all you see/hear is the boom and an instant contrail. You don't even see the missle. This video shows something flying along. We saw an aircraft contrail yesterday and joked it was a mysterious missle. Believe what you want to believe. :lolol:

• Like 1

Vai, I live east of P-cola, north of Ft. Walton Beach. Blue Angels homecoming Airshow on P-cola Beach for Vets Day btw!

I'm from P-Cola! Own land in Gulf Breeze. Was there just a few weeks back, and I can't wait to get back again. The Naval Museum has always been my favorite. You do make sure to stay away from Navarre, right? :lolol:

Yes, I stay away from Navarre! I'm in Crestview.

• Like 1

Yes, I stay away from Navarre! I'm in Crestview.

Good man! I've got some family near Crestview, a little out in the country. And what is the damn deal with the Bob Sikes Bridge?! The toll is ridiculous...

I was surprised going to P-Cola beach that the toll was only a dollar. But I remember when it was 25 cents. I thought about getting a place in Portifino, since they've done a really nice job with that whole area, but a few years back, the city pushed property taxes on to those who live right on the beach, so the cost of living went up significantly. All these condo places have their own monthly and yearly fees too...

GOES weather satellite captures the launch. Look at Catalina Island, just to the north and west closer to San Miguel along the bank of clouds coming in. You see the vapor trail beginning in the ocean and proceeding WNW out to the ocean. :ph34r:

• Like 1