Happy Thanksgiving!

Right back at you!!! May all of our families come together in peace and travel safely.

Unless they are flying. Then they will get full body X-ray cavity strip search with lots of genital touching before their trip :lolol:

Bingo. :ph34r:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Right back at you!!! May all of our families come together in peace and travel safely.

Unless they are flying. Then they will get full body X-ray cavity strip search with lots of genital touching before their trip :lolol:

Which is why I drove my daughter and grandbabies 13hrs. Happy TDay y'all.

• Like 1

Everybody have a safe one, enjoy time with your families, wheather they be blood or extended. Get your bellies full, hope your team wins, and get out and cook off some rounds ...good excuse to buy newer cheaper replacement rounds! ;) It's been a LONG time since I've had a five day weekend...been awhile since I've had a weekend at all!! We have been working 60-70 hour weeks and I'm gettin too old for this sh... stuff!!! Thankfull to have a job, though!!

Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving. :beer:

My girl and I are headed to our former roomies' place. This is going to be my first big holiday without family, and I can't get into the Thanksgiving or Christmas spirit since we live down south now......I'm still wearing shorts and tshirts and it's almost freaking December! :lol: I did make it a point to call up the fam and let them know it's going to be like 70* here on Thanksgiving day. :angel:

Stay safe, have fun, and overdose on turkey. I know I will.

Jeeez! That actually scared me!!!

The image is now imprinted in my head… Now I know what the nightmare will be about tonight! :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

happy_thanksgiving.jpg

This year, for the first time in a very long time, we will be enjoying a quiet holiday at home...no going to other family member homes etc. Wife is a working Nurse and will work 5AM to 2PM shift. I'll talk to the dogs and watch the hunting channels until NFL steps in and cook what she wants to enjoy for the supper. I don't think we're going to bother with Turkey...it's cold and rainy in the Louisville area, so a pot of Chili sounds pretty good to me, right now.

Best wishes to all of you for a good holiday ! Whether it is full of travel and other folks, or quiet and full of solitude, may it be what you want it to be.

Mayor Al

In the woods, 10 miles West of Louisville

May everyone have a safe, healthy, and happy Thanksgiving. Think about all the things we have to be thankful for. I know I personally have a LOT to be thankful for. Those who get to spend today with their loved ones are blessed. Those who have to spend it alone.... well ....being alive and well, and able to do so, is good reason to be thankful too. Have a good one.

imag036.GIF

Mutch to be thankful for! Dinner is at #2 Sons, Momma doesn't have to cook! Back to work on the new knee,paychecks coming in steady ..and..some serious OT tomorrow and Saturday. Looks like Santa may just find my house this year!!!!