24 members have voted

1. 1. Packers or Steelers?

• Packers
    • Steelers
    • Neither. I just want to see a good game.
    • I watch the game for the ads. I also go to Bed Bath and Beyond on Saturdays and hold my WAG's purse while she shops .
    • I am an SEC fan. I have more important things to do like scout middle schoolers that I hope will play for Florida, Alabama or Auburn.

I am going to be pulling for the PACKERS... That will shut a VERY devout steelers fan's mouth at work... and he will have to eat crow till next season!!! HOWEVER...if the STEELERS can beat the Packers 35 to 21... ( and ONLY with a SCORE OF 35 to 21 !!! ) That will be JUST fine... I stand to win about 1600 bucks on a football board... HAHAHAHA!!!

:smoke:

<----Unfortunately, doesn't care who wins this year. No money on the game = no worries on who wins.

HOWEVER...if the STEELERS can beat the Packers 35 to 21... ( and ONLY A with a SCORE OF 35 to 21 !!! ) That will be JUST fine... I stand to win about 1600 bucks on a football board... HAHAHAHA!!!

Good luck! I won $1500 on a $60 square in a superbowl pool a couple years ago. I'd say that it was a pretty good return on investment. :super:

HOWEVER...if the STEELERS can beat the Packers 35 to 21... ( and ONLY A with a SCORE OF 35 to 21 !!! ) That will be JUST fine... I stand to win about 1600 bucks on a football board... HAHAHAHA!!!

Good luck! I won $1500 on a $60 square in a superbowl pool a couple years ago. I'd say that it was a pretty good return on investment. :super:

Amen to that... the missus wants a Remington 1187 with a 21" rifled barrel for next years hunting season... and that cash would make the purchase SO MUCH sweeter! LOL :up: How can ya go wrong with money won on the superbowl to further a womans desire to hunt and use guns?!?!?!?!? :lol::up: Thats like all the planets aligning and the stars falling into their proper zones at the same time!!!! hahahhaa!! :lol:

Sucky half-time show except for Slash's guitar work. I had the volume all the way up to 'patent pending' for that and it still wasn't enough. They should have just given him the whole show.

Ya the only thing worse than Fergie's rendition of sweat child of mine was Christina Aguilera's of the national anthem.

Agreed. Looks like Christina goofed the national anthem.

http://www.businessinsider.com/watch-christina-aguilera-screws-up-the-national-anthem-at-the-super-bowl-2011-2

Yakdung

Fuck the steelers. william laird cowher is where my hate for the steelers originated. Him and that stupid looking frown.

I'm just watching to see the steelers get beat.

Edited by evlblkwpnz

Well... with a FINAL SCORE of 25 to 31... My buddy and I will split at LEAST a $1350.00 dollar pot on a board, and I also won another hundred during the rest of the game!!!!!!!

We got the win... and my other work buddy gets to eat crow!!!!

It couldnt get ANY SWEETER than that... Thank you LORD ABOVE!!!!!! :up:

I thought it was a pretty good game. I don't really care much about either team (I'm a Skins fan) but was kinda pulling for the Packers. I usually go for the NFC team. But when the Packers pulled ahead, I'd go for the Steelers. Then back to the Packers. I just wanted at least a somewhat close game. I would have preferred it closer but it was still good. What truly sucked was the mutilation of our National Anthem. Her excuse? She was nervous. Yeah, right, whatever. I would be nervous singing in front of all of those people unless, of course, I did it for a living! Quite simply, if you don't know the words, don't get up and sing it at the Super Bowl!!!!

I thought it was a pretty good game. I don't really care much about either team (I'm a Skins fan) but was kinda pulling for the Packers. I usually go for the NFC team. But when the Packers pulled ahead, I'd go for the Steelers. Then back to the Packers. I just wanted at least a somewhat close game. I would have preferred it closer but it was still good. What truly sucked was the mutilation of our National Anthem. Her excuse? She was nervous. Yeah, right, whatever. I would be nervous singing in front of all of those people unless, of course, I did it for a living! Quite simply, if you don't know the words, don't get up and sing it at the Super Bowl!!!!

Personally I think she just got too far in to hamming it up. Sing it the way it was meant to be sang it’s the NATIONAL ANTHEM not a song of your shitty album.

Still it was a decent game at least.

Edited by Gun Fanatic

Lifelong Packers fan, went to the game with my pops. We'd been talking about going to a Packers Superbowl for 14 years and finally did it. It was well worth the wait! Definitely one of those things in life that I will look back on and say how glad that my dad and I were able to share that time together.

GO PACK GO!!!

post-7545-0-51922100-1297204463_thumb.jpg

Edited by sharkbit
  • Like 3

Well... with a FINAL SCORE of 25 to 31... My buddy and I will split at LEAST a $1350.00 dollar pot on a board, and I also won another hundred during the rest of the game!!!!!!!

We got the win... and my other work buddy gets to eat crow!!!!

It couldnt get ANY SWEETER than that... Thank you LORD ABOVE!!!!!! :up:

Nice!

Talked to my parents and they won a few hundred. They get into ridiculous pools back up in NY. I'm talking about $16K+ payouts. Some lady's numbers hit a few years ago, and she walked away with almost $10K in cash. I'd shit my pants if I won $10K in cash.