Carolina Shooter Supply 12 rd Clear magazine will this mag work on fac

I am getting ready to order a conversion kit and I could go for an xtra magazine the price seems right for a clear 12 rd mag. Here is the link anyone if you can answer quick I would like to get both the kit and this magazine orderd.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-222/Surefire-Saiga-12-magazines/Detail?sfs=3e4a74c1

IF ANYONE KNOWS OF BETTER DEALS ON MAGS DONT BE SHY, SHARE LOL :) THANKS GUYS!

seems like a good deal. most people get the 10 rounders since they are half the price of the 12 rounders but $50 is good

also CSS imo is the best gunshop anywhere online they have good prices and they ship faster then any website i have ever seen ever!

seems like a good deal. most people get the 10 rounders since they are half the price of the 12 rounders but $50 is good

also CSS imo is the best gunshop anywhere online they have good prices and they ship faster then any website i have ever seen ever!

+1 on the shipping. I ordered stuff from there 2 days after ordering stuff from maa, and got my css order 3 days and counting before the maa order.

• Like 1

+1 on the shipping. I ordered stuff from there 2 days after ordering stuff from maa, and got my css order 3 days and counting before the maa order.

Dito. If CSS carried MAA's skeleton stock and a beefier internal block I would order everything from Greg. :smoke:

• Like 1

the step by step videos on gregs webpage help a lot. I had no problem after watching them.

Cool, Thanks guys! I knew CSS would be good from other post. Looking forward to my first experience with them. Now time to get ready for the conversion process. Should be interesting.

I had a black 12 and 2 clear 12s and they were excellent. +1 for CSS. I am beginning to think that they have someone working in the shop at night who pulls all of the orders immediately for a speedy delivery the next day.

I just received 2 clear Surefire 12rnd 12ga mags from CSS last week.

I inserted a loaded clear mag into the gun, fired one shot, and the mag fell out of the gun.

The front tab had broken off of the mag, causing it to fall. This was the first shot of the day! Bummer!

the second mag was filled and emptied 5 times without any further problems.

I contacted CSS, as there is a 3 year warranty on the mags, and was told to contact surefire directly.

I e-mailed Surfire, and have not yet received a response from them.

I will also be returning a surefire 15rnd .410 mag, as there is a piece of plastic broken off the the mag,

and it is still in it's unopened wrapper.

so far, I am not impressed by Surefire Gun Mags

Danomite

They will not make anymore clear 12rd mags. Once they are gone, therye gone!

Thanks to this post, I just ordered one.

Does this mean you ordered two?

hope you didn't double tap your "submit" button on the order form like you did on this post!

:cryss:

Damn touchscreen droid.

I would be curious about the type of plastic in the clear vs. black mags. Some plastics are more or can get more brittle than others over time and under certain conditions.

Yep this is def true. Extruded vs Cast acrylic (which I assume is what those are made of), are vastly different in durability. That being said, regardless of the type, for me, clear plastic just LOOKS cheap

For me its not that I think a drum looks badass, its more the WOW factor that a drum has because of the amazing capacity. A drum just screams firepower.

Personally I think the best look is the 10 round mags. Anything longer, to me looks kinda awkward. If they could provide a 20 round double stack mag that wasnt as long or longer than the 12 rounder, I would go for that over the drum for looks all day.

For me its not that I think a drum looks badass, its more the WOW factor that a drum has because of the amazing capacity. A drum just screams firepower.

Personally I think the best look is the 10 round mags. Anything longer, to me looks kinda awkward. If they could provide a 20 round double stack mag that wasnt as long or longer than the 12 rounder, I would go for that over the drum for looks all day.

I like the 10s best too. Personally id rather have 2 10rders taped together with a block of wood between them then a drum.

And I guess ill see how it holds up in cold weather. Living in colorado that's about all it'll see.

The nice things about 12rd mags is you can have 10rds stored loaded for HD (9 in the mag, 1 in the chamber), while reducing the risk of deforming the shell on top.

Otherwise ill stick to my AGP 10rd mags.

Edited by slostang

Supposedly the clear surefire mags have taken into account the raw material and they used a special plastic that is allegedly as good or BETTER than the plastic they use in the black mags.

I have a clear surefire mag and so for it has worked as well as the black surefire mags. The top round retention is a LOT better than the retention I get from the stock AGP mags.

I took off the AGP metal clips and replaced them with reworked MD-20 drum clips. They now have about 50% more retention (lift up on the nose of the shotgun shell)

On an AGP and it will lift up VERY easily, the Surefire takes about 200% more pressure to lift up, and the MD-20 drum takes even more pressure to lift up.

I like everything about the AGP mags except the problem with the top round flipping out easily while handling them. This could easily be fixed by AGP.

My *reworked* AGP mags are my #1 mag choice following the factory 5 rounder. With the MD-20 spring I don't have the top round flipping out anymore. They also feed as well as the stock AGP and OEM mags. It did not harm, only helped the already good AGP mags but putting on the re-worked MD-20 mag clips.

(I wish I had the 8 round OEM mags!)