Easy, what do yo drive? or ride? Post a pic if you can.

I drive a blue 09 Prius. Hey, its efficient!

I call it my birth control,

cause I dont get any pussy with it! :lolol:

post-27192-0-07697800-1297438170_thumb.jpg

Edited by GREYLUPO
  • Like 2

Dude, that would attract hippie chicks and nerd girls like crack....

I have to say, not what I pictured for you. Nice urban cammo.

Ford Taurus, in that grey/green color. It's how people know I gave up on my dreams. :smoke:

I have a 1964 Fairlane 500 basket case, and my old 1988 Cougar from highschool still stored. I suppose I should go fire them up someday and be cool again.

I have to say, not what I pictured for you. Nice urban cammo.

Ford Taurus, in that grey/green color. It's how people know I gave up on my dreams. :smoke:

I have a 1964 Fairlane 500 basket case, and my old 1988 Cougar from highschool still stored. I suppose I should go fire them up someday and be cool again.

LOL I love hippy chicks Ive dated my fair share.

I actually dont drive a pruis it was a joke, especially one with an Obama sticker on the back!!

I like your train of thought on the urban camo look, I always try to stay under the radar myself.

Nice cars you got!

• Like 2

:lolol: Just so you know I dont really drive a damn pruis, especially one with an Obama sticker on the back.

I do drive a blacked out Volkswagan CC. I chipped the motor and put in a new carbon fiber cold air intake. Its pretty fast now and still gets good gas gas mileage

• Like 2

Was actual daily driver on past location job. Liked it, brought it home. Granny green 96 Taurus is transport to location or obtain equipment. Too ugly, can sit for weeks and no one bothers it. :smoke:

post-3200-0-75375300-1297440463_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ruffian72

Was actual daily driver on past location job. Liked it, brought it home. Granny green 96 Taurus is transport to location or obtain equipment. Too ugly, can sit for weeks and no one bothers it. :smoke:

Ive seen one of those for sale near home for about 5k with very low miles once, always thought it would be fun to have one... LOL To bad living in the city in a small plot, Id have no place to park it :lolol:

Ford Taurus? If you want to kill your dreams, buy my 1996 Ford Windstar...

LOL! I think I just shat my pants a little!

Right now my car is a sand rail frame (knock down kit), no steering wheel, engine, trans or wheels. I sit in it with my godson some times and make engine noises for shagrins....He finds it amusing! Just waiting for the right parts and tearing stuff out of my old Ford Escape (I hate that thing) to make my dream woods buggy.

Edit to add: Ruffian, that thing is the awesome!

Edited by YARP

I like the super-singles. Awesome rig man. We have a good source on trucks here in Kzoo, and I keep salivating at the thought of either building a Bobbed-deuce, or maybe just spreading the rear axles and running the biggest singles I can find. For the body, I could weld up a Bronco/Avalanche style passenger/bed area with doors and frames from a junk cab and flat sheet.

Lets see.. $4000 for the truck. $5000-10,000 in actual work, and $2000 for tires and wheels... Maybe someday.

Damn... I want a 5 ton! :cryss:

I've posted pics of my truck elsewhere. I'm driving a lifted M1009 CUCV.

1st none of these are photos of my cars (way too clean)

Before back problems daily driver was 1990 "babybenz" 190e 2.6 inline 6 with 5 speed 190,000 miles on it.

Beast for the woods and when my road is washed out is my old 1988 GMC S15 Jimmy with about 100,000 miles on it.

Driving the wife's 2004 V6 Passat wagon right now, she's using the other 1993 190e with the 4 cylinder and auto.

Should note I drive about 100 miles a day round trip to work (2 miles down a clay road each way), so lots of wear and tear and dirt.

post-26137-0-32621100-1297443594_thumb.jpg

post-26137-0-75782900-1297443620_thumb.jpg

post-26137-0-91385800-1297443637_thumb.jpg

Edited by Saiga20mags.com

My daily is a '99 Jeep Cherokee on 31's on homebuilt 4.5" lift, currently crippled in 2wd (busted driveshaft). My project car is an '86 Rx7 with the drivetrain out of a '99 Trans Am and a Ford Mustang Cobra 8.8" disk brake rearend. I'm working on turbocharging it right now, 2800lbs of whoopass!

The Cheep....

post-20217-0-15306100-1297444471_thumb.jpg

The Muscle.... (old pic, currently torn apart)

post-20217-0-54937700-1297444619_thumb.jpg

The turbo....(ball bearing Turbonetics TC76)

post-20217-0-21570600-1297444696_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mullet Man

Do hippie chicks even bathe? :cryss::haha:

I drive a 2008 Toyota Corolla. It is affordable and efficient (I average around 33-34 MPG with all of the highway driving I do). And it does well with everything until the Winter comes. Then it is a pain getting around in deeper snow.

Edited by 7N6Wolf

Nice. The single axle conversions guys to do those is the shit!

Winter time,I drive a 96 F-250 Crew cab,460,4WD,4 doors,love that truck,just a bastard to park in lots so I get a lot of walking in when I go to the store.

Summer ride is a 99 Harley Low Rider.

For fun and car shows I drive a 1930 Model A 4 door blindback.

Here is my 2005 Ford F150 Supercrew. This is my second Supercrew, and it will be replaced next year by a third one, if things continue as they are now. I have a bit over 100k miles on it and love the truck. I added a cap after this foto was taken. I won't cap the next one but perhaps a locking cover on the bed to keep things where they belong. The first one (2001) was a 2wd and while we have only used the 4x4 option on this one half a dozen times in 5+ years, I will shell out the extra bucks to have 4x4 on the next one. I also prefer the 'bench' 40-20-40 front seat to the buckets and console arrangement .

11201.jpg

We replaced Jan's Camry (2003) with a Ford Focus a couple of years ago (one of our kids needed a car badly and had no credit, so we sold ours to her and bought the Focus) I don't fit in it very well at all, but it serves her purpose of comuting to work and back. In two years she has put about 7000 miles on it.

Edited by Mayor Al

My 3 rides...1974 VW Beetle, with my 1954 Chevy pick up in the background, and my latest acquisition, a 1985 Toyota 4runner.

I love 'em all!

The Beetle and 4runner will both soon have custom gun racks in them.

post-16191-0-03169600-1297450115_thumb.jpg

post-16191-0-28523500-1297450120_thumb.jpg

'98 Honda Civic coupe. It's gotta be over 200K miles on it now, but I have no sure way of knowing. The odometer stopped working at 189K :lolol:

Still runs like a champ though, mechanically. It's just the little things that are starting to go; driver-side window needs some help to stay in track when putting it up; the tripomoter and odometer only work sporadically and the window tint is peeling is some areas. Even still though, I can't complain. I'm 27, and this is only my second car I've ever had to buy. Bought my first when I was 18 (1993 Honda Civic) and then my current Civic, totaling about $7K between the two.

Next time around though, I'm going for a new vehicle. Or at least, only a few years old. I'm leaning towards a Tacoma or Frontier.

Nice. The single axle conversions guys to do those is the shit!

Got one of those also. A M109A3/Command box style bed. Making into a self contained camper. 1 other. 1951 M37, I rebuit ground up. top speed is 45, left lower gears in. It's how I relax. In shop, designing, upgrading, and repairing :smoke: Got to figure how to post phone pics. :rolleyes: Maybe some little kid will show me. :lolol:

Edited by Ruffian72

Damn... I want a 5 ton! :cryss:

I've posted pics of my truck elsewhere. I'm driving a lifted M1009 CUCV.

Negotiating on a 5 ton bobjob at the moment. :smoke: Keep getting bigger. :rolleyes:

I like the super-singles. Awesome rig man. We have a good source on trucks here in Kzoo, and I keep salivating at the thought of either building a Bobbed-deuce, or maybe just spreading the rear axles and running the biggest singles I can find. For the body, I could weld up a Bronco/Avalanche style passenger/bed area with doors and frames from a junk cab and flat sheet.

Lets see.. $4000 for the truck. $5000-10,000 in actual work, and $2000 for tires and wheels... Maybe someday.

Yes, this bug is even more expensive than firearms. Constantly working on, upgrading, buying, and trading. :smoke: