Are there any S12's available for purchase

I haven't seen any in stock since K-VAR and CSS sold out recently. Looks like the only place is gunbroker but prices are going up very fast now. You could also try calling Machine Gun Tours here in Colorado. Awesome shop and my go-to place here. Last time I was there (a couple days ago) they had some standard and converted ones in stock. Didn't check the price though as I already own what I want. They generally have very good prices though.

I saw two at this last East Atlanta Gunshow, and it was a BIG show. One was $750 and the other was $800... and no one was stupid enough to buy either.

Seen em on auction sites in the neighborhood of 700-750. I managed to get mine for 500 + tax + shipping.

I pulled up gun shops in my state on the net and started calling and sending emails. Within a hour I found one that had an S-12 in stock for $500. I couldn't get my CC out fast enough.

I was just talking about this with Tom from Cadiz Gun Works this morning. It's nothing more then panic buying. If you can hold out wait... Tom said he even heard someone say that there was an announcement at the shot show over the PA saying ATF was going to ban the Saiga. Only problem was Tom was there and there was not such an announcement. I saw the price of S12's on GB and that was what prompted my call to Tom; I was wondering what my converted S12 is worth in this crazy market...I paid $800 for it but if unconverted saigas are going for $800 then what is my nice shotgun worth today??

For the last week that I've been serious about buying... i've been looking all over and couldnt find ANYTHING available except for sites like GunBroker.

& on those sites you're lucky to get one for less than $800 shipped.

I swear I checked K-Var several times & they havent had them (but maybe I'm confusing the availability with another Ak variant I'm buying)

Anyways... for Under $600 I'm feeling like thats a good buy.

I don't see any of this "panic" or "scare" buying going down anytime soon.

The Economic sh!t storm hasnt even hit yet, and when it does people want to know they have some type of means to protect themselves. Things arent bad enough now that the majority of people see a storm coming (they're still trying to hide there heads in the sand). Hell I HOPE the storm passes around too (but I see its possible potential) and I want to be prepared for my personal defense, my familys defense, and the defense of my vegetable garden "IF" the storm does hit.

I've been preparing to pay $1200 for a converted S-12 with Ace Folding stock & Flash hider (not that the flash hider matters, but I do like the Ace folding stocks). I was preparing to purchase this weekend. I had rationalized the price by telling myself the conversion is worth $200, the Stock set-up is worth $200, Plus $800 for the S-12, = $1200

EDIT:

Yeah I priced out all the parts it would take for me to do my own conversion, & I think I can save $200 or more If I made the same S-12 as the one I was looking to buy. I hope K-Var doesnt sell out before the weekend, cause Im gonna do my own build if they still have some available

Edited by ItsAllCreated

i just bought one on kvar last night..how can they be sold out?

edit: holy crap they are out of stock!!

all someone has to do is put all 19 in their cart and they will appear sold out. It is a weakness of the software. If that is what happened and the software is good, it will dump a latent cart and show the guns back in stock after some time period.

So there is some possibility that they still have them in stock, if you really want one call them and find out.

i checked my order...its processing.

i ordered a s12, and a 7.62

According to the nice saleswoman who straightened out my order, their web software has a bug and it will always say processing no matter what is really going on.

i got an email confirmation and tracking number later today