got this in an email seconds ago. Function looks awesome. Looks...eehhh. Price....lil steep but really cheap compared to an automatic. Might invest in one

post-24335-0-36010500-1299713561_thumb.jpg

post-24335-0-34128400-1299713607_thumb.jpg

YEAH, Now Grandma can shoot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72USc0hXFcU&feature=player_embedded

http://www.atlanticf...product972.aspx

Edited by AZG

Bump stocks do work as range toys.. If you have a good safe back stop, and a range that allows auto then your fine.

If your stressed you probably won't balance the recoil correctly and it will jam or have the hammer ride the bolt home.

I never use mine anymore, it uses to much ammo. Video is a 60 round franken mag empty in 8 seconds, thats about $60 per minute of trigger time at 13 cents a round.

(Edit: Not me in the video).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmQK360y9QI

• Like 1

how long have these things been around for?

i really want to get one, but i shouldnt spend any more money on guns right now.

These being the slide fire? I think about three months.

The one in my video I made in about an hour with scrap steel.

Bump stocks do work as range toys.. If you have a good safe back stop, and a range that allows auto then your fine.

If your stressed you probably won't balance the recoil correctly and it will jam or have the hammer ride the bolt home.

I never use mine anymore, it uses to much ammo. Video is a 60 round franken mag empty in 8 seconds, thats about $60 per minute of trigger time at 13 cents a round.

(Edit: Not me in the video).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmQK360y9QI

Good points

how long have these things been around for?

i really want to get one, but i shouldnt spend any more money on guns right now.

These being the slide fire? I think about three months.

The one in my video I made in about an hour with scrap steel.

thats interesting. now what id like, is if they dont become banned, so i can save some money for awhile, then buy one when i can actually afford it. a bump fire stock along with a 9mm upper would be awesome. i dont think i could afford to bump fire .223 rounds. but 9mm bulk ammo would be more reasonable

i wonder what it would be like to put this kind of stock on a saiga 12

Like getting kicked by a mule 10+ times... Mixed with merciful stovepipes.

Its not kind like the full autos because you can't hold it tight.. It really gives you a beating.

• Like 1

I doubt a 9mm AR has enough recoil energy to bump fire successfully, I could be wrong though, I never tried to bump fire anything in 9mm.

Did you watch the video? It shows a granny bump firing a 9mm AR...

• Like 1

If you want too be educated about this, look up some info about the Akins Accelerator it is exactly the same thing, batf approved it, then once he was producing and selling it they changed their mind and declared it a NFA Item and demanded names of who bought them...

be warned

If you want too be educated about this, look up some info about the Akins Accelerator it is exactly the same thing, batf approved it, then once he was producing and selling it they changed their mind and declared it a NFA Item and demanded names of who bought them...

be warned

The Akins stock is still legal, it just can't have a spring and the spring is the machinegun under their ruling, thus making it a $900 stock for your 10/22 that doesn't do anything special anymore.

This stock operates the same as bumpfire without a spring or any mechanical assistance other than the gun's natural energy. If you add a spring, the ruling will likely change like you are saying.

If it was $50, I might be interested, but they can keep it at the price they are trying to get - you can SBR a rifle and buy a new barrel for $350.

Edited by BuffetDestroyer

Nah man, you CAN'T admit to that. I did here, and got called a bitch.

You MUST be able to sustain at least 50 rounds full auto 3 inch mag slugs

to your shoulder without wincing to be a man here. :lolol:

heh, i can take it without wincing. my saiga is all stock too, other than the conversion on the FCG. but it leaves my shoulder and upper arm purple, black n blue. lol

I doubt a 9mm AR has enough recoil energy to bump fire successfully, I could be wrong though, I never tried to bump fire anything in 9mm.

Did you watch the video? It shows a granny bump firing a 9mm AR...

Yup.

Also, I used to easily should-bump my 9mm AR all the time. It's fun for a few mags, then loses it's "neato" factor.

be warned

The Akins Accelerator had internal springs to do the work. This stock does not. Once the springs were removed the remaining stock was ok (albeit pointless)to own.

EDIT: Buffet beat me to it.

Edited by 690gr