SSAR-15 slide fire stock IS VERY AWESOME!!!

I just got my slide fire stock from MGS and put it on my Rock River AR-15 this thing is great talk about bring a smile to your face!!!! At first the price really pushed me away from buying it, then I read a few reviews and said what the hell order it. It is the closet thing to full auto that I will ever get to shoot. It makes bump firing so much safer and so much more controlable you can aim, do 3 shot burst ect. What a great idea. I think I am going to build a russian 5.45x39 AR-15 around this stock just to shoot cheap ammo.

Edited by vermontmadman

One word:

Akins.

That one might have got banned by the BATFE but it doesnt mean this one will. Im sure who ever came up with it has herd of AKINS and has taken the necessary precautions to aviod such situations from happening. And even if it does get banned later on, then whoever wants them can have them back or take names or whatever. we still deserve the right to enjoy a discussion about a product we find interesting given it doesnt offend others or brake forum rules, which this one isnt offensive to people, just ammo.

• Like 2

Got to try The SSAR-15 stock out, man they are a lot of fun ..AMMO KILLER!! .. they run 9mm,& .45 uppers like champs as well!!

Here is a good video

Atlantic has um for $350

http://www.atlanticf...product972.aspx

Yeah, good but already seen: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/64474-ar-slide-firebump-fire/page__view__findpost__p__619400__fromsearch__1

Looks very cool. :) All the companies selling these should keep no sales records on them, then traitors later on can't so easily try to confiscate them, if they suddenly decide they feel like trying that. I hope they sell millions of them. haha :) And bring on the AK version.

We are working with the factory on a AK 47 version and a Saiga 12 version but do nto expect these out until later this year . Beta testing should start this summer below is a pic of the AR15 version and they work very well & are real fun to shoot.

slidefire_1.jpg

I would LOVE to be a Beta tester for AK and S-12 versions (hint, hint), Atlantic thanks for the update, look forward to their release.

We are working with the factory on a AK 47 version and a Saiga 12 version but do nto expect these out until later this year . Beta testing should start this summer below is a pic of the AR15 version and they work very well & are real fun to shoot.

I would also like to participate in the beta testing of the ak&s12 versions!

Edited by AZG

One word:

Akins.

That one might have got banned by the BATFE but it doesnt mean this one will. Im sure who ever came up with it has herd of AKINS and has taken the necessary precautions to aviod such situations from happening. And even if it does get banned later on, then whoever wants them can have them back or take names or whatever. we still deserve the right to enjoy a discussion about a product we find interesting given it doesnt offend others or brake forum rules, which this one isnt offensive to people, just ammo.

well, having to happen to know Bill Akins myself, and after a lot of discussion over time, as well as some exchanges at a gathering between him and csspecs and his slide fire stock, the bump fire/slide fire stock does indeed fall under Bill's patents.

I have his contact information if you want it, Blaine

One word:

Akins.

well, having to happen to know Bill Akins myself, and after a lot of discussion over time, as well as some exchanges at a gathering between him and csspecs and his slide fire stock, the bump fire/slide fire stock does indeed fall under Bill's patents.

Don't you think you should have added "in my opinion" or are you a patent attorney expert ?

Maybe, maybe not, but like I said, if someone has a problem with the product wether it be the BATFE, B.A., or SSAR, they're more than welcome to take back the product given a full refund. I have no problems with that.

Thanks for the help though BVamp. Good to know. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I could be wrong but I doubt anything will happen.

I can see the BATFE kicking back & snickering, as they start a pool on when they'll ban these and fuck everyone all over again.

IMHO, if Obama gets his boy, Traver, at the helm, these will be be banned... No question about it.

That said, if these were more reasonably priced, e.g. $150 or less, I'd buy one for shitz & gigglz..

Edited by ChileRelleno

I can see the BATFE kicking back & snickering, as they start a pool on when they'll ban these and fuck everyone all over again.

IMHO, if Obama gets his boy, Traver, at the helm, these will be be banned... No question about it.

That said, if these were more reasonably priced, e.g. $150 or less, I'd buy one for shitz & gigglz..

Well I can't guarantee my lil bro won't trip and drop it in the Bon fire if that does happen. Or they can buy it back. We'll have to wait and see

Edited by AZG
  • 3 weeks later...

Great review, thanks for the post. I was able to see that this would not work for us southpaws, as it has the finger rest on that side. Soooooo unfortunate.

When you order they ask for left or right hand setup, so it will work for s.paw