need some ideas for a Team Saiga logo

That is badass, good work.  I'm gonna hold off on ordering anything, because all the good ideas are coming out now.

Glad you like 'em. If someone wants to do something "official" with any of my artwork, LMK and I'll do up some better hi-res versions; these were just throw-togethers and aren't entirely correct (spacing, measurement, etc).

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good god,

Now I have to worry about getting sued at the range. Just kidding shooter2, I'm sure that by "official", you mean for mass-production. Is there any way you can just have some zombies on the back, and it just say ".....what's in your closet?" Here's the catch, it can't look cheesy.... Probably impossible.

Hey saigashooter,

Have you ever had shirts made from that website? Do the emblems hold up well?

1. Thanks to topmaul for getting this ball rolling! Keep the cool ideas flowing!

2. The zombie idea is ok but some people aren't afraid of zombies. No offense intended. Anyway I keep my Saigas out in the open where I can see them, and more importantly, reach them if the bad people come.

3. Since this topic was started to find a design for "Team Saiga" , meaning I presume, those with Saigas who compete, it probably should be a simple design with very few words because at a three gun match there is a lot of running around and shooting going on and not too much time for standing around admiring intricate tee shirts. Maybe just the Izhmash arrow and triangle over left breast with the words "Pump This!" underneath and "TEAM SAIGA" across the back.

Then let everyone who wants come up with their own cool Saiga tees and sell them if they please. I would buy several.

...and as far as zombies go how about a real Zombie...

I'm gonna make mine like this! :super:

post-1293-1119992640_thumb.jpg

there you go cobra!!! I guess you like rob zombie?

:ded::ded::killer:

The Zombies pictured on the back of the shirt could include some

well known criminals [deceased] and possibly a couple of those FBI

targets where the idiot is holding a gun

No political stuff

Saziga is a dumb looking antelope. but a great shotgun

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

That or a "F.U. Feinstien" or "Proud Member of the Communist Guns that Scare Communist Politicians Team" with a converted and decked out S12, Hicap mags, bayonet, flash hider, etc. All the stuff that just pisses those people off.

Here's another design, presented with some non-zombie verbage... I see these as designs for the back of the shirt, with a small "Team Saiga" logo on the front breast.

use_enough.jpg

bad_medicine.jpg

team_saiga.jpg

Edited by shooter2

Hmmm all this talk of Zombies check this out.........................

That's why I bought this damn gun, two things that can save ANY person in ANY situation in ANY movie....... A helicopter, and a S-12

Tee hee, sorry guys, I know the zombie thing is immature, but I think it's hillarious. Let me make this one point, raise your hand if you DON'T sit through "dawn of the dead", "night of the living dead", "shawn of the dead", yelling "If they had a F%*$ing saiga!!!

Sorry to sound like a dolt here, but what exactly is "Team Saiga"?

A way for the active, contributing members of this forum to display their "Saiga pride" and identify themselves and each other

The concept is similar to "Team AR15.com", where "Team Member" status is granted to those who make a financial contribution to the site.

Here's 2 logos for you all to cut & paste if you see fit...

I drew 'em up in AutoCAD. I can send original AutoCAD

or any other format if anyone wants it.

The "Arrow in Triangle" proof mark is one thing, but I certainly wouldn't use the Izhmash corporate logo on any Team Saiga gear, without permission. Nevermind that if you plan to sell on Cafe Press, they expressly forbid it.

Edited by shooter2