Sons Of Guns on American Chopper

Just a heads up for all the Sons of Guns fans out there, I just saw a preview on the Discovery channel for the next episode of American Chopper where it looks like the American Chopper guys ride down to Red Jacket to collaborate on a project. I think I saw a chromed out machine gun with handle bars attached to it, so I'm guessing they'll be working on some sort of bad ass hybrid killing machine like the bike Danny Trejo rides in the movie Machete :devil:

I believe they said it airs Monday night at 9pm :smoke:

Yea I think paul jr is trying to get anything he can no matter how crazy or stupid it is instead of thinking that he would not have anything is it was not for his father. JMO

Let's see what can of SS this starts :)

Edited by DOGG

Just a heads up for all the Sons of Guns fans out there, I just saw a preview on the Discovery channel for the next episode of American Chopper where it looks like the American Chopper guys ride down to Red Jacket to collaborate on a project. I think I saw a chromed out machine gun with handle bars attached to it, so I'm guessing they'll be working on some sort of bad ass hybrid killing machine like the bike Danny Trejo rides in the movie Machete :devil:

no gun on a bike LOL . We did pure "fun" build . They came down to visit after I talked to Jr about a chrome question , ended up having a pretty good time with them . Me and Vince ended up returning the visit to their place in NY . 10 degree's up there , about froze my nads off

Looking forward to it!

I just pictured a 1919 strapped to some handle bars....Road rage could end poorly with such a device!

somthing to that :) I tell you , I'd like to revisit that build at some point . The handling characteristic's where incredible . i'd like to see it with the handle bar's only about 12 inches across and a much smaller fire control lever . in a nice , basic black . It'd be great on a vehicle . Well , we'll have the show gun out at the BBash , ya'll can have fun with it .

no gun on a bike LOL . We did pure "fun" build . They came down to visit after I talked to Jr about a chrome question , ended up having a pretty good time with them . Me and Vince ended up returning the visit to their place in NY . 10 degree's up there , about froze my nads off

Well shit I bet that thing still turned out pretty bad ass!

I'm sure everyone would love to see what ya'll come up with if you ever do decide to mount a machine gun on a chopper :smoke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF0JCB24Ld8

Looking forward to it!

I just pictured a 1919 strapped to some handle bars....Road rage could end poorly with such a device!

somthing to that :) I tell you , I'd like to revisit that build at some point . The handling characteristic's where incredible . i'd like to see it with the handle bar's only about 12 inches across and a much smaller fire control lever . in a nice , basic black . It'd be great on a vehicle . Well , we'll have the show gun out at the BBash , ya'll can have fun with it .

Now this I have to see, all the more reason to come to the shoot this year. :super:

I'm sure everyone would love to see what ya'll come up with if you ever do decide to mount a machine gun on a chopper :smoke:

actually looked at it last year , network wanted to see it . problem is , we use real guns with real bullet's . You'd need a sidecar just to hold a basic load out for the GAU :)

actually looked at it last year , network wanted to see it . problem is , we use real guns with real bullet's . You'd need a sidecar just to hold a basic load out for the GAU :)

Look real close at the mount and headlight wobble when he installs that minigun on the bike. Pretty flimsy setup. Guess it works for Hollywood though.

Looking forward to it!

Something like this with motorcycle style handle bars?

post-61-1294374908.jpg

Looking forward to it!

Something like this with motorcycle style handle bars?

post-61-1294374908.jpg

That 50 would be cool mounted down by the engine case on the right hand side of the bike with one of those bullet sleeves feeding it, like on the minigun. You could use your foot to charge the weapon. Hope you understand, I'm just joking. Lol!

Machete was one of the worst movies I've seen in years; and the whole "open borders, viva la Mexico" theme was both silly and infuriating. No part of it should be emulated.

You do realize the whole movie was sarcastic, right?

• Like 3

Machete was one of the worst movies I've seen in years; and the whole "open borders, viva la Mexico" theme was both silly and infuriating. No part of it should be emulated.

You do realize the whole movie was sarcastic, right?

Dont think he realized that. I thought the movie was funny but, back to the real topic. A bike that could inflict superior carnage would be great!

Hey Will, is Tony Rumore going to be on one of the episodes next season? I swear I read that he was going to make an appearance. Can't wait for the next season to start. Hopefully our saiga 12's will still be around so you guys can keep doing your thing to them.

Hey Will, is Tony Rumore going to be on one of the episodes next season? I swear I read that he was going to make an appearance. Can't wait for the next season to start. Hopefully our saiga 12's will still be around so you guys can keep doing your thing to them.

Yes , should be the 1st or second episode . Was supposed to been tail end of last season but they changed format at the end .

I understand sarcasm. I turned it off 30 min. into it. I'll never get that part of my life back... but the gun chopper thing deserves another look Will, IMO

Edited by 20nickels
  • Like 1

Yes , should be the 1st or second episode . Was supposed to been tail end of last season but they changed format at the end .

027.gif Fuck yeah!! Can't wait to see what you and Tony can come up with!

I understand sarcasm. I turned it off 30 min. into it. I'll never get that part of my life back... but the gun chopper thing deserves another look Will, IMO

Machete was a kick ass movie!

Guns, knives, bitches, corruption, over the top violence, sex, drugs, murder, motorcycles, titties... how could you not like Machete?