Anyone ever use the SSAR Slide Fire on AR or S12?

This is a copycat of the atkins accelerator. Am I the only one who knows how that ended?

The AA had a spring in it. This one doesn't.

its still the same effect. I can't see the atf letting this live.

I think the lack of a spring was the determining factor in their approval. Sucker seems to work great on the videos, but is as ugly as hell. I considered building a beater AR and using one of these stocks for fun.

ETA: Just watched the video.... Grannie ain't bullshittin' :super:

Edited by evlblkwpnz

I have one and love it. Use it on a AR and it works exactly as advertised. As soon as one is available for the AK I will buy that one too. One on an S12 would be badass

It would speed up my torture videos too :ph34r:

Edited by evlblkwpnz

I have one and love it. Use it on a AR and it works exactly as advertised. As soon as one is available for the AK I will buy that one too. One on an S12 would be badass

It would speed up my torture videos too :ph34r:

I don't know, you pull the trigger pretty darn quick. :smoke::super:

I would imagine the lack of recoil support would cause an S-12 to FTE. But I got to play with one of these bad boys and it works exactly as advertised. Though it is pretty ugly.

If you can hipfire than this will more than likely work, if not probably not. I am very confident that my S12 will cycle just fine with this. Only problem I have is I have cut the tang so I don't know if I can use it or not.

I would imagine the lack of recoil support would cause an S-12 to FTE. But I got to play with one of these bad boys and it works exactly as advertised. Though it is pretty ugly.

If you can hipfire than this will more than likely work, if not probably not. I am very confident that my S12 will cycle just fine with this. Only problem I have is I have cut the tang so I don't know if I can use it or not.

I will have a couple spare rear blocks soon. Let me know if you need one.

I have one of these stocks and I love it,it puts a smile on my face everytime i use it. And you have good control. you can do short bursts of just dump a full drum. It does burn ammo fast. I am going to build a 5.45 AR to use the stock on due to how cheap the surplus ammo is. But its damn ugly. An AK one would be great!!

• 4 weeks later...

you guys realize what happened with the AA right?

ATF just wanted the springs, not the stock... you could do w/e u wanted witht he stock... the spring was what they were after.

however, now we might see something like cali has, where 'trigger actuators' will become illegal...

if correctly used, this can supress the opfor just like full auto was meant to be used

I read in depth about the AA a little while ago, and while it did have an ATF letter it was under false pretense. The AA received a letter based on their deceptive description of the function to the ATF. Once BAFTE actually got around to checkin out the AA and realized it was spring activated it violated the rules. The rule clearly says for it to be legal your finger must touch the trigger between each round fired and in some way assist in its reseting, and te AA did not do this. The product mentioned was sent to the ATF before they set it for sale and were 100% verified that it fit into the guidelines. All this info is available online.

Hopefully they will make one for tang cut saiga 12's I had talked to them a while back and they said the ak was in the works. The way the ar one is set up there is now ay to mod it to the ak rear. I did mention that many of us have ar type buffers on the guns so they may need to make two models. I see it as a win win for them either way. Though they really need to hire someone with a sense of aesthetics god that thing is half about goofy looking.

Edited by MrBoomstick