New S12 design i'm working on comments welcome

I'm calling it the Practical Tactical Modular M-4 Anti flank

gallery_23590_694_23073.jpg

Everything above will be selective fire capable and will accept MD 20's for added protection

The reward facing shotgun is for 180 protection against any threat level!

Great for LEAs

And i'm coining the term Practical Tatical for this weapon because i feel that do to the both highly practical and tactical nature of this modular design, it deserves the moniker practical tactical.

Edited by Joebanks
  • Like 4

Needs a chainsaw for CQC.

chainsaw.jpg

DAMMIT! your absolutely right, i knew i was missing something!

I'm also going to try and get a contract for the Side mounting Ninja Glocks™ maybe try to add 5 or 6 for extra threat level protection

These are all great comments, your all really adding to the quality of the final product going out to LE's,

Edited by Joebanks
  • Like 1

All of the S12s should have drums. There should also be a drum rack mounted underneath so the will be easier to swap from cover. A bipod up front and one of those monopod stocks would be good too.

• Like 3

WHERES THE FREAKIN LASER?! :drevil:

Gotta have one green and one red laser. Now that would be awesome. One of those strobing SIG stoplights too. You could skip putting up christmas lights and just set the "Ultimate AR/Multi-12/Ninja/Glock/Sidewinder" out there on the lawn. Gotta get a good kickstand though. One of those nice aluminum jobs would save a little weight. Dammit! I'm excited. I wanna shoot it. It should make my 300 round dumps go a lot faster because I can have a couple friends help me reload all of the S12s with the drums hanging on the drum rack.

• Like 2

Cup holders.

And a Cigarette lighter/power outlet

And maybe a super small tactical mini fridge....

and have two straws coming from the cup holders like the beer can hat

Yes!!! have the straws run up to the tactical air conditioned helmet with x ray monocle and range finder!

ETA: I have a huge amount of respect for red jacket, and I love the show and wish them the best luck in the world, but this is some funny shit.

Edited by yooper14.5

Cup holders.

No.... an integrated cutting torch, a USB port for charging the ipod, and a PA system so everyone else can hear what is playing on your ipod. It has to sound like utter shit like the Donk cars when they have those screechy gray horns tie-strapped on to the bottom of the bumper. Wait.... it needs train horns to disorient the enemy. As heavy as it will be, a snack every now and again wouldn't hurt, so lets see about getting the minifridge and toaster picatinny rail adapters done, just in case.

Cup holders.

And maybe a super small tactical mini fridge....

and have two straws coming from the cup holders like the beer can hat

Yes!!! have the straws run up to the tactical air conditioned helmet with x ray monocle and range finder!

ETA: I have a huge amount of respect for red jacket, and I love the show and wish them the best luck in the world, but this is some funny shit.

FTW!!!! this thing absolutely needs a kegerator, so the operator can celebrate victory over the enemy!!! :super:

I think it is high time we get a new conceptual rendering that shows the new "enhancements". we don't want to get too far ahead our ourselves.

Edit: Needs a spa, outdoor kitchen, and a fireplace. Hammock wouldn't hurt.

Edited by evlblkwpnz