#1, I wish, like the old format, that when i hit the browsers back button, it would take me back to the general area i was last viewing and not to the top of the forum or sub forum like it does now. Kind of annoying since i use the back button alot to navigate.

#2, I cant delete pictures (no "img" tags) when trying to quote someone. This over anything needs to be remedied IMO. Damn is it fucking annoying when some ass clown wants to quote some other ass clown and doesnt have the decency to delete the pics. Instead it turns the thread into a 5 min scrolling session. See the 5.45 pic thread for perfect examples of this.

Those are my two main gripes about the new format.

i just noticed, on the new profile system, that everyones complete birthdate is visible to the public. thats info i personally dindt want to make public. so here's a heads up to anyone else that wants that private.

You should be able to hide your birthday. Mine doesnt show.

Yep. In the profile settings, you can use the drop-down menu for the birthdate to not show it.

FWIW, the profile showing your birthday isn't new with the change. Mine was visible even before the change.

ok thanks guys, i remember it was in the drop down menu before, but i don't think it is any more. i just looked and did not see a setting to hide or display.

Yeah, you can no longer choose "hide" from what I can see, but in the month/day/year drop down menus, you can scroll them up to the "-----" line to leave it blank.

ok thanks guys, i remember it was in the drop down menu before, but i don't think it is any more. i just looked and did not see a setting to hide or display.

Yeah, you can no longer choose "hide" from what I can see, but in the month/day/year drop down menus, you can scroll them up to the "-----" line to leave it blank.

tried that too, it said [#10215] You must enter for your birthday at least the month and day of your birthday.

tried that too, it said [#10215] You must enter for your birthday at least the month and day of your birthday.

Hmmm. I just went and emptied out the drop-down menus and it worked for me.

post-5916-0-10394700-1317501703_thumb.jpg

post-5916-0-05068900-1317501714_thumb.jpg