Edit....

Fixed :up:

I do however like the absence of the ability for the forum trolls to neg-bomb people.

If people don't like something they need to grow a pair & speak up with a valid rationale... Otherwise, STFU.

There are many neat new features.

I like how it's more subdued than before.

• Like 1

Ass-raped my Avatar which is my business logo & shrunk it at the same time.

HUGE -1 to that...

I agree. I don't like being limited to sorry-ass tiny thumbnail size for my avatar.. at all. 016.gif

I'm not going to really change anything for a couple of days.

I'm sure the admin & mod team are scrambling to fine tune everything.

There's really no way to predict exactly what will change & what'll need to be tweeked until the software switch takes effect.

I do see some neat new things though.

However, I'd advise against switching your viewing theme.

I tried that & the forums disappeared. :oops:

I had to hit the back button a couple times & re-select I.P. Board to see the forums again when I tried it.

I'm sure the admin & mod team are scrambling to fine tune everything.

LOL, just got back from traveling for a job at a chemical plant. I don't even know where anything is.

Its always weird when the forum changes, but it shows the effort Makc puts into this to keep it up to date. You have to adapt to survive.

The mouse-over preview doesn't work anymore when hovering over a thread title blink.png

ya thats weak. i liked that feature. hey, since its a "forum", why werent our thoughts/suggestions/likes/dislikes considered? i understand its free, blabllahblah blah, but seems kinda strange.

i do like that the stickies are more visually separated now. thats cool

The mouse-over preview doesn't work anymore when hovering over a thread title blink.png

In the section veiw mouse over the right side of the thread topic, there is a dwon arrow. Click it and you can read the post and last reply without opening the thread.

Edited by Dad2142Dad

Ok after a day I am getting use to the new format and I am starting to like it. I have only found 3 things I don't like and I hope get changed while they are working out the bugs.

1. There is to much white background with a lighter border in the forum. It never hurt my eyes before the change, being on here for hours. Or is there a way I can subdue the brightness in my settings???

2. I would like to see the avatars back the size they were.Ok thats fixed Thanks.

3. When I look at gallery pics unless I open the pic it is deformed a little.

While I know these are little things all in all I am liking the new format. And I am also greatful for makc and all the mods. for all the work they do on the forum to make this place one of the coolest forums out there I can only imagine the amount of shit they have got to put up with on this forum from trolls to whining bitches, I know you guys probably don't hear this enough but THANK YOU all for you time and effort you put into the forum.

Edited by SCHULTZE

The only thing I'm noticing since the change is that my password/login are no longer saved, even though it's still saying it is in my browser settings (Firefox) and I have "remember me" checked on the forum itself.

"remember me" never worked for me, even with the old software, (I use IE 8).

The only thing I'm noticing since the change is that my password/login are no longer saved, even though it's still saying it is in my browser settings (Firefox) and I have "remember me" checked on the forum itself.

"remember me" never worked for me, even with the old software, (I use IE 8).

It always worked for me. Not a big deal though.

Im on my phone right and and I will say it looks better than the old mobile version. Before, it would let you scroll WAY off to the side, unecessarily. Its nice and tightened up now.