Got The Izhmash Triangle/Arrow Tattooed Today

How much did the tats on that arm cost you? Enough to actually buy something made by Izhmash I would bet...

What a buzz-kill!!!!010.gif

Thought it was a pertinent question personally. Of course, one can spend ones money however they choose to. Having no tats, nor wanting any, I was simply curious as to how much they actually cost...

sometimes free grimace.gif sometimes half off smile.png sometimes full price at around $100/hour -_- and considering guns with the arrow in triangle start at around $80 and go up into the thousands, I would say you are pretty close in that smirk assumption.

Edited by beefcakeb0

You think youre tough cause you got some tattoos?

Tattoos are stupid. Why would you put permanent ink in your body??

Seriously? I seem to recall you have some kind of huge crest tatted across your thigh. You must think your tough too.rolleyes.gif

Personally I think only stupid tattoos are stupid, I never will understand why people get meaningless tattoos that stand for nothing and have no significance. To me that IS stupid.

I like tats but everytime I have spare change in my pocket I end up buying a gun so I have alot less than I would like.

• Like 2

You think youre tough cause you got some tattoos?

Tattoos are stupid. Why would you put permanent ink in your body??

Seriously? I seem to recall you have some kind of huge crest tatted across your thigh. You must think your tough too.rolleyes.gif

Personally I think only stupid tattoos are stupid, I never will understand why people get meaningless tattoos that stand for nothing and have no significance. To me that IS stupid.

I like tats but everytime I have spare change in my pocket I end up buying a gun so I have alot less than I would like.

Nice memory! No not seriously, I like tatts and have a couple, just tryin to mess with him.

Heres my right arm

post-27192-0-11435200-1321113670_thumb.jpg

It's all fun and games till you find out the owner of the company is a petafile

I bet I know who you are talking about!! Anytime someone asks about Painless I am sure to let them know that the owner is a Chomo. Unless this is a common thing??

I tattoo in Missoula.

Oh, shoot, I almost forgot... Nice tattoo man! Good going! I have never done that as a tat but I have done a few AKs.

Edited by RobRez
  • Like 1