Yesterday I was changing the oil, plugs and air filter on bare ground wearing a sweat shirt. I wake up today to this;

697894214_2495305538_0.jpg

697894033_2495304909_0.jpg

697894320_2495305903_0.jpg

I got over a foot now and it's still snowing. I really cant bitch to awful much, it is the end of January.

• Like 1

We got 1/4" and the sun is out, here on the eastern NY border. I'm liking this winter! The houses in the distance are in VT. They're about a mile away.

DSCN0122.jpg

Edited by Yeoldetool

Its about 45 here in SE Pa. We had about 3 inches of snow this year and about 8 inches this season. Lame compared to last year but at least i dont have to shovel!. Last year we got close to 30 inches.

You got it light Stormy...

2012.JPG

unofficial 32" in Fulton. I call bullshit. I have 33" tires... where the fuck did they go?

Got to pull a few people out today and yes I drove out of my driveway before it was plowed.

for reference that loaf of white bread is accualy this truck...

P3160044.JPG

Snow. I hate it. I even started a rant in the Fight Club about snow. (I think it was before the FC's numerous douchings, though).

It's hitting high 60's in the afternoons here. It's cold in the mornings, though. Left work at 6AM this morning and came out to a frost covered car. Even had to break out the icescraper that was still in my trunk from living in NY!laugh.png

The only time I miss snow is during Christmas time. We've been down here for 2 Christmases and I didn't get in the spirit either time. It's not the same without snow or at least wintery weather.

Only about 4 in. here in N. Syr. Fulton got pounded. A guy I work with lives there. He claimed 3ft. I know the bars there have poker runs for the sleds they need the snow for. I plowed for 18yrs and gave it up this year. I did contract plowing and would have done well. Go figure. Easy winter so far.

Edited by rnemhrd

We got a good storm a week ago, but now it is around 40 outside and it is melting nicely.

My '74 Beetle and '54 Chevy were not going anywhere, but snow does not even stick to my 4runner, (that is spray-on snow on the 4runner!) so I got around nicely.

I actually got the Beetle out for a ride this past weekend!

post-16191-0-12601300-1328047315_thumb.jpg

post-16191-0-58753000-1328047344_thumb.jpg

Edited by RobRez
  • Like 1