Pretty cool! Is the formation flying computer controlled or is there that many dudes standing there with remote controls?

I've followed there stuff on youtube for awhile. There are several cameras linked to a computer that keep track of each quadrotor's position in space.

They will be watching everything, everyone and everywhere... And you'll likely never know they're there.

At least once they get rid of the angry bees sound.

My FiL has a couple different makes/models of quadrotor RCs, alot of fun to play with.

It's also the Matrix.

I'm not that stoked that someone has combined flying insects (which I hate) and technology that will be/is no doubt used for government surveillance (which I also hate).

What will we do if these things become self aware?

• Like 1

It's also the Matrix.

I'm not that stoked that someone has combined flying insects (which I hate) and technology that will be/is no doubt used for government surveillance (which I also hate).

What will we do if these things become self aware?

"once we let computers do all the thinking for us it was really their world any way.

S-12,MD-20 and #9 shot! (sorry about the knick-nacks hon...)oops.gif

see the thing is, with the optics of today, they will be much out of shotgun range sadly

even more sadly is big brother already has these things weaponized.