Kel -Tec? LOL, how about a SRM 1216 - semi auto shotgun w/detachable 1

The competitors to the S12 keep on coming. Ran across the SRM 1216. Nice toy if you've got the dough, but I'll stick with my S12 for now!

23.jpg

http://www.srmarms.com/store/pc/catalog/dealer%20information%20package.pdf

Interesting concept for sure...

Edited by Jpanzer

For $2399.00 I could build 2 Kick-Ass Saigas and not have to rotate anything. Just sayin......

I am sure it is a niche product that a few LE Agencies will purchase then it will quietly disappear......

• Like 1

if the tubes switched automatically it might have some potential, but until that, f&$% it

How about the $2399.00 price tag?

Each extra mag, no matter the size is another $199.00.....

At first it seemed interesting until you mentioned the price tag...

• Like 1

if the tubes switched automatically it might have some potential, but until that, fuck it

it would break, bad idea!

i love this gun. however, the price is prohibitive, as already commented.

for 23 hundred i would buy 4 saigas. screw them being BA. them bein a saiga makes em BA...i would use the extra to buy parts as necessary

they will get cheaper if they want to sell em...much like the fn fs2000, start high, now they are sellin for 1600...

prob wanting to sell it to .gov. that way we get to get butt raped on the price, and never get to actually use it...

We've lamented many times, the lack of an American company wholly producing magazine fed semi-auto shotguns.

And its been in my mind, that among our American manufacturers, Kel-Tec could be the one to do it. They don't seem to recognize the word 'impossible' around there.

How would you like to have to hump those mags in a combat/tactical AO? you can carry 2 10rndrs in the space of one of their 16rndrs.

Also, it lacks lower and forward rail ability not to mention, the only place to mount a foregrip is way out in front.

Leave it to Americans to muck up a shotty and then charge out the ass for it.

Sadly, the foreign mag fed shottys are the only affordable option for the average American these days. Few of us can really afford 2-6 months worth of mortgage/rent for a shotgun.

Edited by BpS12
  • Like 1

How would you like to have to hump those mags in a combat/tactical AO? you can carry 2 10rndrs in the space of one of their 16rndrs.

Also, it lacks lower and forward rail ability not to mention, the only place to mount a foregrip is way out in front.

Leave it to Americans to muck up a shotty and then charge out the ass for it.

Sadly, the foreign mag fed shottys are the only affordable option for the average American these days. Few of us can really afford 2-6 months worth of mortgage/rent for a shotgun.

And compared to the preformance of a Saiga, who would want to?

I like that is much more compact than a S12 (someone has to say something good about it). An 18" barrel Saiga with 10/12 round mag is kinda bulky in comparison. The price is outragious though. As stated before, you could trick out 2 saigas for that money. Thats my

2c.gif

True, but if they could make a reliable and REAL (Not Vaporware) Bullpup Saiga 12, the size would be similar......

• Like 1