Fox had a story showing more recent pics of the individuals involved in the case. The pics circulated by the "yellow media" in this case were of a precious little 14 year old Travon (the photo hand picked by a family spokesperson) and a actual mug shot of Zimmerman from a 2005 arrest. No bias there right?

Here are more current photos:

image1acl.jpg

Gives you a little different perspective now doesn't it? This has been a media manipulated -race baiting case from the very beginning, manipulated to create a false pretense of racism to galvanize lazy black voters to come out to the polls in Nov. and vote for their savior Obamba.

Propaganda? Yeah, you bet it is!

• Like 1

Im half "black" and I saw how they media was pushing a "racist" bias from the start. When i saw the first pics of the kid it was obvious that they werent recent and they were "chosen".

Edited by blkhwkguy

If anyone is really suprised by media hyping up racism,Let me help you see how simple this equation is...

The more the media and politicians can keep us all Squabbling among ourselves over such stupid things as what color a person is, or what they do in the bedroom, the less likely we are to pay attention to the Man Behind the Curtain and the shit pile keeps rolling over us.

• Like 11

well the lame stream media has always made shit out to be far worse than what it is. they have a tendancy to have selective reporting. there are far worse issues facing this country than this one case. but this is whats being beat into our heads everytime we turn the news on. if only they had made a big of deal about fast and furious as this did this case....the list goes on...

especially this...

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/76033-sen-schumer-exploits-trayvon-martin-case-in-call-to-outlaw-stand-your-ground/

Edited by Captain Hero

If anyone is really suprised by media hyping up racism,Let me help you see how simple this equation is...

The more the media and politicians can keep us all Squabbling among ourselves over such stupid things as what color a person is, or what they do in the bedroom, the less likely we are to pay attention to the Man Behind the Curtain and the shit pile keeps rolling over us.

^!

Divide et impera!

I'm amazed they haven't said anything about the make and model of the firearm. I expected to be reported as a BLACK AUTOMATIC NINE MM HAND GUN WITH HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES USING COP KILLER BULLETS.

• Like 3

I'm amazed they haven't said anything about the make and model of the firearm. I expected to be reported as a BLACK AUTOMATIC NINE MM HAND GUN ASSAULT PISTOL WITH HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES CLIPS USING COP KILLER BULLETS.

Fixed it for you to be true to the verbage used by the media. wink.png

• Like 2

How concisely put..

+1000 on that man..

• Like 1

Divide et impera!

I'm amazed they haven't said anything about the make and model of the firearm. I expected to be reported as a BLACK AUTOMATIC NINE MM HAND GUN WITH HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES USING COP KILLER BULLETS.

It was one of those small Kel-Tec 9mm I read.

• Like 1

...I'm amazed they haven't said anything about the make and model of the firearm. I expected to be reported as a BLACK AUTOMATIC NINE MM HAND GUN WITH HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES USING COP KILLER BULLETS.

Here's a handy reference...

journalistguidetoak.jpg

Of course, the entire media circus surrounding this shooting is nothing more than another coordinated, calculated attempt to distract the populace from actual issues of importance, (the continuing recession, skyrocketing gas prices, etc), and the usual race pimps have been out in force. It's literally disgusting.

Nov can't come soon enough...

Edited by post-apocalyptic
  • Like 4

it was a kel-tec, and from what I heard, one shot was fired and the spent case was in the gun atop a full magazine.

That's consistent with a struggle for the weapon, but it could just be a malfunction that the PF-9's are somewhat known for.