Real? Of course its real. Not sure what you mean by that. They are in 20 round paper bundles inside the can. From my experience, it was slightly more expensive in the can. Not by much. Worth it if you're planning on long term storage.

I've got some of the Uly too, same deal.

I own several of the Uly ones, but have ever opened them. I would purchase if they aren't charging a premium for the SPAM can packaging. The ammo not packed loose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnJQ8fXmmuo

Good luck,

About 30 seconds of that and I would have broken out the Dremel with a cut-off disc. Thank God the Zombies weren't at the door. Damn!

• Like 1

PA, Lots of these openers and empty cans are laying around from when Ivan was getting his ass handed to him. My buddy found what was left of a field hospital over there. Tons of belt buckles, uniform buttons, helmets, and most interestingly, the small titanium plates from Soviet body armor, some with holes clean through them. The clothing parts had disentegrated through the years but I do have a very frail Soviet Airborne patch that survived and some of the other stuff. It was all in a pile where they had stripped the patients and pitched it out the back door. Sorry for the thread jack.

hijacked.gif

It actually only takes a couple minutes to get into one of those cans with the opener, if you have any damn sense.

I'm sure that is in short supply among the jihadis, though.

Obviously with Ivan as well.

Edited by MT Predator
  • Like 4

My last spam can came without opener, I used a stout knife, it was not particularly difficult.

I own several of the Uly ones, but have ever opened them. I would purchase if they aren't charging a premium for the SPAM can packaging. The ammo not packed loose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnJQ8fXmmuo

Good luck,

part way into the video it was clear that dog was going to be very dissapointed. My dog knows yummy things come in cans and therefore big cans must contain larger, yummier things.

Edited by preparehandbook
  • Like 1

Don't throw them away either! I have seen them sell on gunbroker for 10-15 dollars!

In poland, a grunt opened one while it rested on his knee. He started about 3/4 down from the right edge and went around to the other side. Two turns of the can while opening it. He ended up with enough room to clear the packs out of the can and after he filled his belt and rifle mags, folded the tin back into the can. Later the lid could be bent back and you just tap some more packs up front to remove. No reason to open the whole thing and when you are done you have a useful garbage can.

• Like 1