Just got my saiga 12 customized by Mitch at "Fort Huffstetler Adventures" in brooksville FL and wanted to post a few pix and see what other saiga lovers thought... hopefully he or I can answer any questions on mods,paint, etc on the gun... Enjoy!!! post-41878-0-95691500-1334527765_thumb.jpgpost-41878-0-45633600-1334527787_thumb.jpg

few more pix...

post-41878-0-20276100-1334528098_thumb.jpg

post-41878-0-90841200-1334528115_thumb.jpg

Edited by ZOMBIESLAYER12
  • Like 1

That is so outrageous you could probably walk down the street with it and nobody would think it was anything more than an airsoft Resident Evil edition. The red brake alone makes it look like a toy. Can you paint a brake red? They probably never thought about anyone doing it. Does look like a fun project though. Almost like hiding in plain sight. Thanks for the pictures.

That is so outrageous you could probably walk down the street with it and nobody would think it was anything more than an airsoft Resident Evil edition. The red brake alone makes it look like a toy. Can you paint a brake red? They probably never thought about anyone doing it. Does look like a fun project though. Almost like hiding in plain sight. Thanks for the pictures.

There is a guy on here who painted his gun automotive orange and purple with an orange thread protector. He gets style points, because people wonder whether it is nerf or something.

There is a guy on here who painted his gun automotive orange and purple with an orange thread protector. He gets style points, because people wonder whether it is nerf or something.

Not a bad idea really, if it makes someone hesitate for a second.....

• 3 weeks later...

I LIKE your style, bro!! It is mos def different!! Got a unique look, especially with the hatchett!! Tell me about the case!! Been hunting an electric guitar case to customise for the right price, but this one rocks!!